1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change the way loot works

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fistpump, May 20, 2018.

1. Fistpump

I know this is going to be ignored but whatever
    There has to be change on the drop rates its impossible to get any good drops in this game i mean i have an 8lvl node plus the tree buff 20% i dont get anything most of the time this realy tidius and i hope that this will someday in the near future change i mean sometimes this game feels like its a waste of time when you have been grinding for hours and hours with zero results please just tweak the drop rates so that we how dont prefere lifskilling in trhis game can enjoy grinding make grinding good and people will be more intrested in playing !!!

2. Elsza

i usually get 3-4 crescent rings for 6 hours of grinding. now if you grind half a hour don't expect to get stuff always

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Node lv8? WOW... you must have grinded there for so long that your node is already lv8 and you still haven't gotten a good drop, you must be disappointed.

4. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Been playing less than two months and feel oppressed by grinding? I don't think this game is for you.
    Not trying to be a jerk but really..... I don't think its for you. That's the way its suppose to be. You can't expect to get a valuable item every time you grind an area. And this game is about grinding. You grind to get your lvl up, you grind for skill points, you grind for silver, you grind for valuable drops.
    You say, "make grinding good and people will be interested in playing." Grinding is "good" and you will get the most returns money wise is the short term with grinding. You are too green to make such definitive statements, cause they are incredibly off base.
    I cant imagine your have gotten your lvl or your ap/dp up to anything very meaningful (again not tryingto be a jerk.... its just this is where you will see bigger gains in your income) and it takes grinding to do that.
    Its a pretty game and has neat stuff to explore... but the game is about grinding.... with the ultimate payoff being PVP. The game shouldn't be dumbed down "so everyone can enjoy it" because that would diminish what is enjoyable for those who already knew what the game was about and are currently enjoying it.

5. Teknoman2

i farmed from lv58 to lv61 at fogans BEFORE they reduced the exp you need to get to 60 with the node 10. i dropped exactly 1 serap's in that time. a guild mate dropped 12 of them in 6 hours a week ago, among them a DUO and 3 PRI with no investment in the node.
    on the other hand i dropped 2 ogre rings in the span of 1 hour about a month ago when my guild master has farmed for rings for months and never even got a soiled.
    in the end its not like there are no drops, its just that the whole thing is EXTREMELY random and no matter how much you try to increase your chances, it all comes down to dumb luck.
    even if there were conditions like "a basilisk belt drops for every 2000 basilisks killed globally" you still need to have the luck to be the one who kills that 2000th basilisk AND loot it - because loot is determined at the moment the monster dies and if you leave it behind you lose it.