1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Character freezes in mid air moving shortly after afk fishing for a day

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by esmm40, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

My characters that freeze:

Sorceress x3 in heidel
    Tamer x2 in trent & velia.

Only had this issue on life skill characters

2. Cyka

Cyka Guardian 62 NA

A someone that works in IT Networking you are outright bullshiting us right now. Flush our DNS? Are you ****ing kidding me lol. Way to mislead people. It's been over a month and a half and no fix?

SnakeAttack, Dan Hot and Direal like this.
  3. Direal

Had the same problem last night. Talilon wrote it so well I'm just copying it. Only difference it is happening on my Tamer and I have not tried changing graphics settings. I also happened a few times after cooking/processing.

4. Direal

duplicate post

#164 Direal, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  5. ∞Legion∞

in a afk game afk is buggy...
    well done hobbits

GamePois0n and Dan Hot like this.
  6. Narberal

Finishing cooking beer in Heidel and froze in the air after jumping down towards storage. During the "freeze" in place, client log gets spammed with:

[0x0F70-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog(Service log!): 아래쪽으로 땅이 없습니다. 밑으로 무한정 떨어질 가능성이 있음.]
    "There is no ground below. There is a possibility of falling down indefinitely."

It seems like the client (or server) is losing the character's Z position and freezes you in place, because it wants to prevent endless falling through the world. So, perhaps some sort of desync is occurring if there isn't user input after a certain time?

Starseeker and Pointis like this.
  7. LORDZERG

they only know 1 thing - "flush the DNS", its like the "restart your router" when you call your ISP :)
    ofc its not from our internet :D its hilarious. By they way I didn't have that problem before the maint.

8. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 63 EU

This happens every night since 19th Sep. patch, a night wasted doing nothing and empty inventory.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

#168 Malpo69, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  9. Taeshien

This is what it seems like to me as well.

10. Axor

For the past 10 days or so, like everyone else, all of my characters "Freeze" in place after a little while. Time varies, and once stuck they cannot move unless I change servers or change characters. Many other in game things work, including Chatting, accessing the guild page, talking to Black spirit, and Black Spirits Adventure.

However, this is utterly ruining all gameplay. One cannot make beer without freezing, or gather, or process or train horses. This happens during both live and AFK activities and it happens MANY (more than 20) times a day, randomly, random intervals and sometimes even within just a couple of minutes of each other. My operations are based in Heidel, but it has also happened gathering south of Heidel, fighting the Helms and Sausans, and while riding to Altinova and Calpheon.

WuiToi, Samwyn and ThatMouse like this.
  11. ThatMouse

Same issue for me. Also having the character cannot move issue until I switch characters. The prices of Ancient Relics have gone way up due to people not fishing anymore.

12. Samwyn

Yes, same here....
    And its quite annoying, because one can`t really rely atm on afk activities ( like cooking or horse riding while working, sleeping,...)...

#172 Samwyn, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    WuiToi likes this.
  13. WuiToi

dito!

only mention because perhaps related: Sometimes not only freeze, but complete disconnect from Server.

Samwyn likes this.
  14. Mimimimi

inb4 PA selling it as a feature. "Attention adventurers! It's getting cold outside, don't forget your sweater or you will freeze in place" :O

SnakeAttack and Samwyn like this.
  15. Eynix

Never happened to me. Can we try to gather more info ? What serv, what OS, etc.

16. Mimimimi

17. Eynix

Only in heidel too ?

18. Samwyn

ah yes, its the same issue.

19. Mimimimi

to me, yes. but it is also the only place where i have been lifeskilling overnight.

20. GM Dew

Game Master

My apologies for not getting back to you guys any earlier due to EGX.

We've reported the issue towards our QA team for further investigation. So far, reports do indicate that it does seem to happen most frequently in Heidel. While it's not exclusive to that town, it may be worth moving your afk activities to a different town for now, to avoid the issue as much as possible.

Best regards,
    GM Dew