Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by eitheldin, Nov 14, 2017.
Stop being shy...
He's not being shy, he's finishing his Big Mac
Haha right! XD
My dream chubby friend:
- His favourite hobby includes bacon;
- He must always smile a lot and have hard times breathing when he does;
- He must be short, really short. But also fat, really fat;
- He must use a tracksuit on top and short pants;
- He must have an high pitched voice even if is 50 years old;
- He must smell of a mixture of soap and fried chips;
- When you hug him, he's going all shy saying "S-stop i'm talking to you".
If you have one of those traits, we can be best pals and i'd just miss "my best Russkie friend", so if you're Russian and not chubby i'm afraid i must do another dedicated list, just tell me if you're the one for me.
Why are you looking at me like that? i have standards.
Yessss, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss, that's exactly what i'm looking for... a clumsy chubby bouncing rounded fatty to hug from time to time and worship silently while he lifts a couch sitting on its armrest instead of the center
Hmm, that looks a lot like a description of Jack Black
I love this dude XD
He's not fat enough and i'm sure he'd be too noisy, what i need is a silent chubby friend to hug and harass, not some kind of socially perverted guy that would give me headaches, isn't fluffy enough and i'm sure is 3/4 of his time soaked in his own sweat.
Wanna read my "Dream Russkie friend" list? i'm sure you'd stop to look at me as if i'm a freak and maybe you can help me to realize my dream.
So you think I´m a fat russian dude who loves McDonalds?
lol hahaha XD
No, my dream Russkie friend shall not be chubby. My dream chubby friend and my dream Russkie friend are separated entities that should co-exist and never mix, but unfortunately they're both guys, so i need to think about some female dream friend of some category, else people are going to think that i'm weird and sexist.
And i'm not, as you can see.