1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat Club and Some Stranger Stuff... :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by eitheldin, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Joungf

Yap. The bad translation AND the "maintenance" in the "Start" button ... yes ... kept me laughing for a while and lead to some confusion, too

eitheldin likes this.
  2. kakodaimonos

TBH tho... he is extremly biased.
    He was one of the guys ragequitting BDO when Value Pack came in play and coming back after his rage was over.
    I don't really care about his opinion anymore.

Beeso and Joungf like this.
  3. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

Yeah, he is a bit of a ****, but a lot of the stuff he said in that video is fact rather than opinion.

4. The reviews are getting more positive, they are trying hard to make the game playable and enjoyable, I honestly can't understand all this hate towards Bless. It's just a game.

5. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

People get bitter when their hopes are dashed, and the apparent lack of effort to fix fundamental issues with the game that have been there since previous releases. I remember seeing Bless in 2012 and thinking it was going to be awesome, then seeing it crash and burn in other regions, I lost interest. Final Fantasy Online was awful on release and they fixed it, and it's an amazing mmo to play now. I just don't see that happening with Bless, mainly because they've had several years to fix everything.

Anyway, not going to keep talking about it, never going to play it.

Sidina likes this.
  6. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

For Bless it's probably the fact that they already had several tries and yet again basic things went very wrong. I do understand that people expected more of a game that already got a complete rework.

Dalenos and Wylph like this.
  7. In general, I'm not here on BDO forums to support Bless and talk bad about BDO. I said many times I like many aspects of BDO, I simply got bored and wanted to give Bless a try. I'm trying to be objective honestly.

Also this is an off-topic thread so I don't think the mods can come here and delete our discussions about Bless. They didn't even delete all the threads focused on Bless out there.

@Sidina not sure why u are so annoyed, I didn't even join the conversation about Bless on discord yesterday to avoid talking about it too much. It's all I can do.

Wylph likes this.
  8. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

And what have I done besides pointing out that there was a lot of bless talk here?

9. They changed many aspects of the game so it's kind of new now and like every new game there are bugs and things that need to be fixed. I don't feel like judging them so hard.

10. And u are irritated, aren't you?

11. Salvie Vesuva

[​IMG]

And this is what it takes to get me back in here....what a mess :(
    (not talking about Bless here)

Let's get back to the good old times please
    - show some peace, love and understanding ! <3

Rayin, eitheldin and Wylph like this.
  12. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

eitheldin and Salvie Vesuva like this.
  13. Glad to see you here :D

Salvie Vesuva likes this.
  14. Salvie Vesuva

Thank you - have been following things from the sidelines on/off :)

eitheldin likes this.
  15. So u spied on us! :O

:P

Salvie Vesuva likes this.
  16. Salvie Vesuva

Of course ! :D

eitheldin likes this.
  17. Joungf

B.t.w.: Congratulation to page 270!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

eitheldin likes this.
  18. yay :D

19. Beeso

20. kakodaimonos

I know back to Bless how annoying.

But I have to. Actually a friend and I were playing and leveling a bit yesterday. We reached 15 before we even came to the first "Solo" dungeon.(Even without the Premium Buff)

First thing we noticed: You can go in there with a party. You don't have to go alone.
    Second thing and I don't know why people are either lying about this or too blind to see anything?! With level 15 we did the Dungeon ONCE and could continue the main story without any interruption. I was totally confused since I thought it would end there for a while but it didn't.
    How did we reach 15 before the dungeon? Well we did some kill quest at every single spot we were at least the 8 Mobs per spot. Then we did all the Sidequests along our way and ended up at level 15 without any major grind or something and only had to do the dungeon once.

Just wanted to clarify. It seems people really want this game to die right away. And btw there is always something to do. It's just that Sidequests are positioned in the world and you have to search for them. No handholding, just like in BDO.

eitheldin likes this.