1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat Club and Some Stranger Stuff... :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by eitheldin, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Seken

Are there ongoing guild and returning Player attendance reward? May I get the screen with rewards please?

2. Salvie Vesuva

3. L4N4

Laws of logic work in that way, regardless of me stating that.
    And yes, You (as one person) may state what You like or dislike. That's fine. But me (or many others) don't need to agree with that. Or follow Your taste for that matter (just because You try to scare them with reporting them).
    And still, why reporting or insulting? Can't You engage in normal, peaceful dialog? And show some decent arguments to back up Your claims?
    Why it doesn't have to be involved? And what is the best then?
    And about (supposed) forcing, how do You call asking someone to leave (essentially) just because You have different taste? Isn't that forcing Your taste on somebody else?

4. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

We don´t tell you to stop believing, we just ask you to keep religion out of this Thread as there are people from different countries with different believes in here.
    Not being religious is not a taste it`s a choice and we made that choice for us and don´t need or want to get your religion forced on us.
    We asked you to stop and you didn´t which is utterly disrespectful and therefore we asked you to leave.

Joungf likes this.
  5. Seken

6. Joungf

Look, we are adults and can separate fantasy, game and religion. We do not need help, advices or reminders. Thanks. We are not lost or doomed because we play MMO games and chat in forums. If you want to help, there are other forums where help seeking individuals waiting for your advices. Go and help those poor souls who really need a helping hand. Show them the way to light. Bring them out of their darkness. Staying here is just wasted time you could invest to help people who are really in need.

Lewdypie and Sidina like this.
  7. Rayin

You're just playing around what i said, which is essentially making fun of my intellect and of anyone here who told you the same.
    Do a favor to yourself and stop preaching, it's already 3 people, should i resume even the creator of this thread and see what he may or may not think about it or tell me how many people must tell you to stop shoving your beliefs before you'll eventually think it's enough: 3? 4? 5? 10? because this thread doesn't even have 8 active members, yet we're here and want to have fun together or spend some time, not discuss about how much YOUR lord is great and awesome.

Stop saying that i insulted you because i didn't, if you think otherwise feel free to report me.

Salvie Vesuva, Joungf and Sidina like this.
  8. L4N4

It's not playing around. You did say what You believe in and told me to repent as well. So somehow mentioning Your religion was not a problem.
    You implied that it's not OK to say that some belief systems are wrong, but that's exactly what You get from laws of logic. And yes, they are above You.
    And yes, calling someone an adversary is insulting, don't You agree? The same goes for misrepresenting them in the way You do it.
    What is happening here is pure help. Out of love. So if You are on the wrong path, perishing, then it is loving to help You.
    And no, not just my LORD, but all of humanity.
    So You are not really in need then? How so?

9. Rayin

You can't really distinguish an evident joke from the reality, don't you?

I don't get that part but it doesn't matter, your religion is not above others, period. If you think otherwise, keep it for yourself.

No, it's not an insult and no, I don't need your love and i don't like who preaches all the good and acts in a deceiving way as you.

Salvie Vesuva and Joungf like this.
  10. Joungf

Isn't it strange that a Salafi and a radical Sunnite Muslim asked me the same?

Sidina likes this.
  11. Beeso

Intermission?

12. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Her name is Gally, dammit.

Joungf likes this.
  13. L4N4

So You are not an Anglican then?
    But still, even if it was a joke, it was OK for You to write about religion. So why can't I?

It's very simple. You mentioned different belief systems, but they contradict one another. So all of them cannot be true (laws of logic won't allow that).

So instead of an insult it was just a joke?
    And no, it's not deceiving. It's a real concern about those who are lost/perishing. You are mortal. And You can still focus on longer future, in eternity.

And did You provide the answer? Unlike here.

14. Rayin

I didn't mention anything, i dunno why you're pulling this law of logic out of your cilinder, just stop it, i was merely mocking your attittude that is basically "Let me convert you infedels with the power of love".
    I'm just gonna report you, you won't get any other word.

Sidina likes this.
  15. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

TAKE YOUR RELIGION AND GO AWAY....
    Spam other game forums with your preaching. We don't care about religion here, we are here to talk about hobbies mostly related to gaming and or Movies and no one wants to read you trying to preach your religion here.

16. Ashnachiel

Ashnachiel Warrior 62 EU

17. Beeso

Chat club and stranger infidel stuff.

enhanced-5194-1433453217-2.jpg

Sidina likes this.
  18. Peisinoe

Does anyone have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Lord Cho?

19. Beeso

20. Ashnachiel

Ashnachiel Warrior 62 EU