1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Chat System Priv items bug

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by DheReaper, May 27, 2018.

1. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

I made a separated chat and put it near the normal chat . I only checked private items , to see how much trash i get , but from time to time i still get the marketplace items showing in the chat also even when someone is failing items on enhancement , they aren't even in my guild ...

The worst part is that sometimes i get items from loot like 23:13 and before the item that i got it at 23:13 i see items that are put on mp and their time is 23:14 or 23:15 . It is not even in a chronological time ....

KabukixD likes this.
  2. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hello @DheReaper

Thank you for reporting this to us. I have forwarded it to our QA team for further testing. If you have any screenshot of the issue, it would greatly help :)

Regards,
    GM Jeste

KabukixD and DheReaper like this.
  3. Camouflage

The chat is screwed up since ever. I've made 1 chat for my loot only, 1 chat for group loot and 1 for party/team/whisper. I've disabled all system messages in the options and in the chat windows but in all 3 chats I get all system messages all day long and the things I want to see gets spammed away.
    This is the worst chat system I've ever seen in a MMO.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. TfwPlatIcon

Agreed

5. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

I see no point of both of you ... If you are here only to complain just stop playing the game . Fix the game , don't just complain .

6. Camouflage

I am here to tell you that the chat is broken since release and that we reported that hundreds of time and nothing changed. I've played loads of MMOs since 2003 and I've never seen such bad chat system. Under this circumstances I think I'm allowed to say that this is the worst.

I love people who tell others to leave if they don't like a part of the game. When nobody talks about the frustrating and fun killing part of a game, how should they (publisher/developer) know that it is time to fix that ****?

#6 Camouflage, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Just submit the bugs and wait for them to be fixed. Trash talking won't help anyone

8. GM Dew

Game Master

Hey DheReaper and Camouflage,

In order to assist our investigation, could you please show us some screenshots of your chat settings and the wrongfully displayed messages?

Best regards,
    GM Dew

9. Lilylotta

this is a very old issue.. been around for atleast a year by now. as my chat has always been like that.. if the chat doesn't have anything new happening. it gets flooded by marketplace, achievement, success/fail and other random crap by a 3rd party player, who you dont know or heard of.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Camouflage

Sure:

chat private.PNG

chat group.PNG

chat gilde.PNG

11. Camouflage

@GM Dew Any news?

... guess not. Oh and don't forget to add to "your report to whomever" that the history for guilds is broken again and that the personal history (journal) is still broken (since release).

But who cares, right?

And before you ask again:

guildhistory.PNG
    personhistory.PNG

#11 Camouflage, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  12. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Bump. Any chance this year? lol

Deaftone and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  13. Camouflage