1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response church degrade item

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Storm84, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Storm84

I'm trying to enchant a +1 outfit to a +2. My guild mate said in a church somewhere you can low the durability of the outfits, and it will shoot up your fail stack greatly, so u have a better chance in getting a successful enchant, but I'm not sure which church it is can someone help.

Plz Help
    Thanks

2. Squishy_boi

Squishy_boi Enderhawk Musa 62 EU

Thats not how it works, basicly you want to get a piece from blacksmith called Reblath, enhance that up to 14 and once at 14 start building "Failstacks" which increase your chance of upgrading your gear/outfit/accesories. At that point what you want to do if you "succeed" is go to church and lower from 15 to 14 so that you can actualy failstack on that piece again. For more info/questions you may have feel free to drop by my twitch https://www.twitch.tv/budgetgamer and ask me anything I am live every day from 18 to 24 CEST

3. Aiwen

Npcs for the lowering, costs 100 000 silver
    • Velia: Ottavio Ferre
    • Heidel: Eil
    • Calpheon: Leona
    • Altinova: Zigmund
    • Valencia: Saya Nesser
    • Grána: Merindora

4. GM Glitterbeard

Game Master

Hey Storm! Looks like Squishy_boi and Aiwen were able to give you some good advice! Let us know if you need anymore assistance :)