1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class that does not need so much to use Preawakening easy

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Furies, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Furies

Hello everyone, I am new and I am looking for an easy to use class ... I have read that the magician can be simple but for pvp if or if you have to use the Preawakening, I am interested in a class that does not necessarily have to be changing during combat (pvp above all) from one weapon to another.
    I want to specialize in awakening. Is there any class like this or similar? Thank you.

2. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

If you wanna get 100% out of your class in pvp you will have to swap between pre-awa and awa.
    Some classes have to do this more than others.
    Mystic and Striker are 2 very easy to learn classes and the same applies to witch and wizard

3. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Most classes have alot of utility skills on their mainhand weapon, so switching alot becomes a crucial part in PvPing, maybe in PvE not so much though.

Try to get use to it. Switching is one button push away, making it (just) one more hotkey to hit in your combo.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  4. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

5. Furies

I'm looking for classes that do not have as much to change as others (such as ninja) I want to be able to decide and create a character that I like but at the same time is easy to play

6. Artorias_Dusk

As example the warrior: You can grind in awakening. You can pvp in awakening. But most Combos, most CC comes with pre awakening and awakening combined. You can play as you want with every class, but you won't do it as good as with swapping. I heard from a friend that Lahn pre awakening is really good. Or ofc, the Shai, she only has pre awakening, but no pvp dmg.

7. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Yeah in this MMO you need to use both your awakened and pre awakened states to be viable in PvP.

If you want PvP easymode. In my honest opinion Striker, Mystic, or Archer is what you are looking for. The other classes either are crap in 1v1 and defending your spot, or extremely good but super complex, and hard to master by BDO standards.

8. Epitafios

Wizzard/wich can work fine with only awakening but ofc to master pvp you must use pre-awekening also. I understand that will be hard at the start but with some practice will be muscle memory and very rewarding. If you look for the most easy class in the game is Shai .

9. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

Don't forget you can test out Trial characters now to help you make this decision

Stillwaters and Andaro like this.
  10. Fearless V

Playing Witch or Wiz means that being will be pushed out of most of their spot by beings playing much superior 1v1 classes which is nearly all of the rest of the classes. OP did say he wanted a class for PvP. I personally can not recommend Witch or Wiz to OP, on that principal alone!

Striker, Archer, Mystic in that order is a safe bet for OP. In my opinion of course!

11. Epitafios

Wiz/wich are not the best in 1v1 but they can hold their ground. And if you play smart you can easily outgrind most off the classes. Just stay ahead of the grind rotation with your wizzard and the only option that you leave to them is to force kill u and not many ppl will go red karma.

12. Fearless V

I went negative karma killing a Lahn just yesterday. I watched 3 guys go negative karma killing a few Shai my guild was leveling. A lot more people are willing to go negative karma then you think. Also the big guilds to include mines have this notion of if you die more than twice at your spot you HAVE TO LEAVE OR GET KICKED FROM GUILD for "karma-bombing" which I believe it's Karma-cideing because that person don't force you to lose karma. You make a conscience choice to do so. But I won't talk about such concepts here.

Plus again OP said it was looking for a PvP viable class. Striker, Archer, and Mystic will allow OP as easy grind while maintaining Spot supremacy because ~{Pearl Abyss gives no care for balance. Because imbalance sells way more. To a lot of these players who play this game}~.

13. Epitafios

My guild notion is have fun :D

Aelisah and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  14. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

Shai

15. Fearless V

Please don't troll beings that are actually looking for information.

Shai is complete trash tier in PvP.

16. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I think after you've been playing this game a while, you're gonna look back at this thread and see it's a bit silly to ask such a question. Many classes flow back and forth seamlessly between the pre-awakened and awakened weapon. My tamer, for instance, I'm constantly swapping and easily I might add.

You're gonna have powerful attacks called absolutes in your main weapon skill tree, as well as the rabams skills which combine 2 main weapon skills.

17. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

Not if u make her tanky af.

18. Lefteye

With op being new to the game, its unlikely that he could make her very tanky though.

Fearless V likes this.
  19. Fearless V

I agree.

20. Nelyvia

I actually never use awakening with my Valkyrie, i really cant stand Valkyrie ridiculous awakening and the animation feels clunky and not appealing compared to other class