1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class Tier List (Updated 12/5/18)

Discussion in 'PvP' started by SosukeAizen, Nov 29, 2018.

1. SosukeAizen

This is my opinion of what I believe is the tier of Black Desert Online's many classes. This list is brought to you by a member of the best guild in NA and every other BDO regions. SNAKE!!!

Since Lacari left, Snake has absorb the strongest of strong of the ManUP members and thus. We have become the strongest guild in all of Black Desert Online. Because of this, nobody dares contest against Snake because we are just to damn strong. So thanks for the payouts from Mediah and the additional 50% bonus drop from Drieghan so good luck catching up to us. Hint: you won't.

S - Wizards and Witches
    Both in Snake and Vertex. More than 50% of our members rosters consists of Wizards and Witches alone. This goes to show how incredible they are and how valued they are in the PvP scene. They excel in large scale Node Wars and Siege due to their extreme high damage, heals and protected area. They are also the easiest classes to pickup, learn and excel.

Contrary to popular beliefs, people actually believe they're bad in one vs one. But you probably never fought a really good Wizards or Witch from Snake. Like my boy @Huntler who can beat people like Tim Allen on his Stroker hahahaha!

If you struggle to play this easy class be it small scale or large scale, its not the issue of the class. Its the issue of you and that is why you will never join a top end guild.

A+ - Musa

Musa are always one of the top 3 MVP in our guild and from what I've heard. In most top end siege guild, they do very well in terms of kills in siege and node wars. Musa are the only classes that can outperform Wizards and Witches in large scale due to their high mobility, burst and AOE damage.

If you are looking for a non-magic class that excel in large scale and at the same time performs better than Wizards and Witches in small scale. Musa is the best way to go. They do take some time getting used to. They are also considered by far the best PvE grinder in the entire game.

A - Mystic and Striker and Ninja
    Mystic, Ninja and Strikers are considered to many people, the most overpowered classes in the game. That is because; they do extremely well in small scale PvP especially one vs one. But that is where their shine ends. In siege, node wars or any large scale PvP or you can say, the only PvP that matters. They do just above average. Definitely a very strong classes and a good counter to magic based classes like Wiz, Witch and DK.

A- - Every other classes in the game!

I'm sorry, were you expecting your class to be in the F tier? That really how it goes is it? The class that you happen to play is in the F tier while the class you don't play is better. Its time to stop blaming the class and just blame yourself.

Just face it, you are bad at the game. I'm sorry to say but you really are. Every single class in this game if you aren't the 5 classes I mention above. Is an A- tier. I can understand Valkyrie and Lahn but still, everyone can excel in any classes, giving you invest time to learn how to PvP and have decent gear. I've seen every classes excel, if you can't do that. Like I said, its not the game. Its just YOU.

Some people just hit their limit sooner than others. You just happen to hit yours sooner than most.

#1 SosukeAizen, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  2. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 62

Every time I tell this to a moping witch or wizard, they tell me their class sucks in 1v1, that even though they have the best heals in the game x3, PA for a few seconds of tanking, and strong deeps to boot, and teleports, they are too slow and should be made more mobile and speedy and that their damage should scale even higher. Usually, the ones who think like this do not really do much rbf nor hang out too much in BA.

3. Incestful

Oh wow i lost intress in this after you tryna flex on that "best guild na" right my guild is best guild na and it is a solo guild best guild na cause it's mine :'D

Also crappy ranking/ tier list u got going on here all comes down to each person every class is good to be honest just depends on play style. and witch and wizard easiest class? that is where i say it comes in at on each person's play style witch/wizard don't fit my play style and i find them hard to play but berserker the easiest

Stillwaters likes this.
  4. Hrvatica

WAIT U WANNA TELL ME SNAKE IS STRONGER THAN THE STRONGEST KOREAN GUILD?

5. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

Of course wizard isn't the worst 1v1 class, witch is....duh.

6. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

7. SosukeAizen

LOL Koreans don't do 10+ weeks without being contested. Snake do, cause we are FEARED!

Some people say Witch is better because more defensive with block. I mean, its just a matter of git guud man.

8. Kelt Rand

You might be in Snake but your grammatical skills are in-line with a 5th grader. You interchange present tense & past tense every-other sentence.

You might want to put down the mouse & pick-up a book!

Kirriah, KrimsonSky, Messi and 3 others like this.
  9. Haellena

Haellena Valkyrie 62

10/10 meme

Alrikmerc, Messi, Souda and 1 other person like this.
  10. Incestful

dud u that miserable? tryna flame on grammar bruh this isn't school sigh.. lawl

Maxi_Moot likes this.
  11. Calicoe

Calicoe Witch 62 NA

I don't see any valuable information from the OP. It's just arrogant and self-serving. What was your actual intent here?

PS - I notice Snake isn't on Mediah this week.

12. Incestful

He did state just his opinion and it is very shitty could of kept this trash to himself :'D

Stillwaters likes this.
  13. SosukeAizen

All of those are irrelevant to being good in BDO so I don't care.
    git guud

he mad cuz bad

14. DarkKnightMasterRace

If you think RBF points matter or if you think lahn is a bad class, you re just another bad player who thinks he is good because he has gear, musa and witchard are nowhere near S or A tier, and node wars are irrelevent since its only 2 times a week or 0 times a week in a castle sitting guild, tier list is around small scale pvp which both musa and witchard are weak at.

#14 DarkKnightMasterRace, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2018
    Fearless V and SosukeAizen like this.
  15. Escapism

So which is it?
    • "most" people believe witchard sucks 1v1 and struggle at it
    • "most" people are just playing them better than you and have good/decent success in 1v1?
    Pick one.

For those you know who seem to be doing well in 1v1, may I ask if they are fighting equally geared opponents? Are they in above-softcap and maybe even with caphras levels already? Are they running full dp/eva or perhaps any other anti-meta builds? And most important of all: Would they be doing equally successful or perhaps even better in 1v1's if those same people played literally any of all the other top 1v1 classes?

Most people already lose to badly played and maybe even undergeared ninjas/strikers/mystics 1v1, what would happen if they played against godlike ninja/striker/mystic players in above softcap gear?

And you claim that one of the bottom tier 1v1 classes "isnt that bad" just because some few guys who outgear everyone else somehow barely manage to occasionally win a few 1v1 fights when they put their everything into it and learned and mastered the class for 2-3 years?

There are good 1v1 players of every class, its not about wether they exist or not or wether that one weird guy somewhere plays that one class better than others, its about how many good and successful players of each class are around compared to each other, and how difficult the classes are to succeed with in comparison.

#15 Escapism, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  16. Kusaragii

A bit funny because if you place all other classes as a 'A-' it just means you have re-defined A- as low tier classes since your scale only have 4 categories; S+, A+, A and A-.

So you still categorized every other class aside from Witch, Wiz, Musa, Ninja, Mystic and Striker as low tier. zzz

17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

thing is, there are really good witchez and wizards, sure.... but there are really good xyz classes too. not a problem to kill a down syndrome ones if you are really good. problems arise when ur class is just limited and opponent is good also.

also, point can be made that yes - stacked witchez and wizards are good. but that is due to their kits working well in that environment.

18. SosukeAizen

Also, since you called me bad. Let’s have a go at it then. 8pm eastern time in battle arena velia 6. What say you? Oh that’s right, you’re gonna chickened out like the rest of the forum plebs I call out over the years.

#18 SosukeAizen, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  19. Goobur

...Sometimes you say some dumb things on this forum, but this one takes the cake. You do realize saying "the only tier list is small scale" is super hypocritical, especially from you. Who pvp's in a small scale controlled setting? Almost no one. Especially in open world pvp, it's always uneven numbers, 2v5, 4v6,7v8. unknown gearscore. Unknown skill. You can't say a tier list for large scale is irrelevant when small scale has just as many variables that you have to consider if not more.

You could go with the argument that they recently had a 3v3/2v2 and create a tier list based off of that. But on the flip side, it is perfectly valid to create a tier list based on what classes top tier guilds are bringing to node/siege and what classes are a must to win those node / siege wars. The issue with tier lists in this game is, you have to create a tier list for each aspect of the game. ex.
    small scale tier list, Siege-tier list, Node T.L., ect... You can try to average things out and get an overall picture, but someone, somewhere will always find something to complain about . Either way to say a small scale tier list is inferior to another is ridiculous.

20. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62