1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class tier-list

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Rednoft, Feb 16, 2019.

?

Class tier?

1. Archer

2. Warrior

3. Berserker

4. Valkyire

5. Sorceress

6. Wizard

7. Witch

8. Ninja

9. Kuno

10. Ranger

11. Striker

12. Mystic

13. Musa

14. Maehwa

15. Tamer

16. Lahn

17. Dark Knight

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zycrus

The people that pvp, so the people a tierlist is (maybe) relevant for, are pretty much all above 269.
    IMO tierliests are still pretty bad for one reason only. They are completely biased. Everyone always thinks his class is the worst, and the class he lost against last (short term memory) is the best. Mystic is far from being on top. It is a class that can do everything good, but nothing special. The top classes overall should currently be Musa, Valk, archer, sorc, Lahn and maybe witch. Top at high end pve, top pvp, high dmg, good sustain. Would add ninja, but pve is not good enough to make up for the insane pvp capabilities

2. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

These are classes I find "good" in the scenarios. I haven't got a tier list, just listing those I find good from my experience. No particular order.

1v1 - Sorc, Ninja, Kuno, Maewha, Tamer, Lahn, Warrior. Honorable mentions: Zerker, Striker, Ranger, Musa, DK, Archer (Archer did receive a recent FG nerf, so not sure if as good in 1v1 now)
    1vX - Sorc, Ninja, Kuno, Tamer. Honorable mentions: Striker, Mystic, Musa, Valk, Lahn
    GvG - Sorc, Witch, Wizard, Archer, Zerker, Musa, Warrior, Valk, Mystic. Honorable mentions: Tamer, DK, Ranger, Shai, Striker, Maewha
    Nodewar and/or Seige - Witch, Wizard, Archer, Zerker, Shai. Honorable mentions: Warrior, Musa, Striker, Mystic, Ranger. Specialized roles (scouts, 100% BSR bombers, DP memes): Musa/Maewha, Lahn, Zerker, Valk, Tamer, Mystic, Ninja/Kuno, Shai.

269/269/301 is the assumed gear level (besides Shai, who should be building gear defensively). Could use some tweaking, but I go by this and it's been an alright measurement for me and my PvP needs when making assessments on the battlefield.

#62 PeaceInChaos, Oct 25, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    Ayowa likes this.
  3. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

Also as a warrior I still get 1 combod by softcap mystics at 309DP even with all self buffs running, whatever self buffs youre hiding I want access to them pls x.x

4. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

I think someone just needs to git gud... that or drop 3k on a new pc for +30% atk/move speed...

5. Eric1987

So which is considered best striker ninja musa or zerker?

6. Carahil

Carahil Warrior 63 EU

Lahn

Distaken likes this.
  7. Jaeger

Desync

dersied, Naho, Distaken and 5 others like this.
  8. Nexius

Best class in the game is the one that gives you the most return for investment with the greatest immediate impact and lowest risks or consequences. When keeping that in mind I rank classes off this check list. By far the best class in the current meta in all forms of pvp is witch hands down. You have the most utility, and require the least amount of gear to be very relevant. Voltaic Pulse is the single most effective ability out of the entire bdo roster in the game. Anyone swapping to a witch will see a significant immediate increase in performance. It does not come without situational risks, however if you play defensively and smartly you can continue to have influence and eventually win any fight.

-

-

Diazine, Xairen, PeaceInChaos and 5 others like this.
  9. Blitzball

This poll is so outdated. It should be reset , tbh.

Mystic 120 votes , Musa 37 votes. Except that Musa is better than Mystic in every ways.. Same for Sorc

What a joke zzz

10. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

Pretty much accurated

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  11. Aepex

Mystic is no longer #1

Ninja and Kunos are #1

too bad Ninja and Kuno mains refuse to admit the fact they are playing op class and they always think they need buffs and think they are fully skilled & good at pvp which is ridiculous when they just faceroll on "op" class

12. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

Ninja and Kunos are top 1 in 1v1 or 1vX right behind the sorc. But we are far of top 1 in pvee or large scale.

kind regards

Blitzball and PeaceInChaos like this.
  13. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

good sorcs bring chaos and produce alot of openings for their teams on nodewars. kills also.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  14. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Nah. They're top tier in low player count encounters and 1v1s, but they're far from the top class. That aside, I don't think you know what faceroll really is, bud.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  15. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

True. Maybe I should've separated NW and siege. NW, being smaller in scale than siege. Sorc honorable mention in NW IMO :)

16. alastersan

17. Xenon

I don't think so. To me it, it indicates which classes are best at 1v1, which we already know, and a couple other unrelated things. Either EU is more active than NA, with actual guilds competing for these scores, or they figured out how to cheat in the event since gear score difference changes the points you earn per target.

18. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

Not really, it would be easy for an iframe class, ranged class, or ulti bombing class to just go in with 281AP and 10DP and kill everyone once and get insane points. The rankings are pretty surprising and they also have a lot to do with how many players play each class and how many of those players are actively seeking out points.

19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i think gms said they would check if someone was abusing mechanics.

but u know.... real question is - will they.

20. Xenon

Now we've got a Witch at the top of the list of NA, when I don't even remember them being on the list to begin with. Huh.