1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class Tierlist PvP/PvE after balancing?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Shenraly, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Shenraly

Hey,

is there a updated class tier list for PvP/PvE? I would be interested on Mystic/Guardian/Kunoichi in smalllscale/Largescale, Succession/Awakening for PvP/PvE and so on, would be nice if such a list would be exist or something

2. Blitzball

Absolute god-tier classes are Succ Wiz and Awakening Warrior.

Mystic is garbage, one of the worst class in the game for large-scale while also being the most gear dependant class to be somewhat relevant.

Guardian damage is still overtuned, but she dies so fast now. You must have c9 armors to not get deleted instantly during your Super Armors against geared people. Still one of the best class for large-scale PVP and PVE. One of the worst for duels, tho.

Awa Kuno is trash. Succ Kuno is very good for PVP , but meh for PVE ( cd too long ).

3. Spartakatz

still not bad then, as other classes get instantly deleted through super armor with that.

damage is absurd right now, DP and armor is an absolute joke. you better have iframes or are one of the overpowered DDs like succ wiz, succ dk, awa, warrior, succ musa, so you can join the 1shot fest.

4. Ahri-

Calling dk and musa op

Ok dude

Distaken and thanosgms like this.
  5. Akantorian

The classy blitzball, cant fight x class cus bad so its god tier.

At least you arent crying about mystics dmg in this post, maybe you have learnt how to combo after those years???

Saying guardian is bad for duels, you either play it (im assuming you suck at the game, dw) or you have never played against a good guardian player.

The entire forum laughs at you every time you post, I guess its about time you start wondering why that happens buddy.

#5 Akantorian, Jul 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    Distaken likes this.
  6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Why do u think they dont belong on the list?

Succ musa and succ dk do belong in the "balance needed" category. Maybe not as broken as succ wiz but lets not pretend they arent overtuned.

7. Akantorian

I have played tons of hours against succ musa and dk both in 1v1s and in nodes and I see them perfectly fine and skill dependant, also they have exploitable weaknesses once you learn to play against them.

Not everything is a: I spam protected cc/aoes until everyone dies and If I get grabbed because its the only way to stop me in my 5 protected sa aoe skill chain I get very mad and I call this x class that grabbed me op!

Ahri- likes this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

im shocked that 360 SA + Block class with super fast grab that cannot fail thinks these non grab classes are "fine"

so u'd agree we need more options on the immobile animation locked class so that others dont think we are retarded? :)

(btw, dunno who you are fighting but it aint hard to melt people in SA's with today's damage)

9. Akantorian

About the 1st part- Please tell me who would go into a group of ppl and grab somoene, knowing that both the engage and the entire grab animation until you swap weapons are not protected?????

About the 2nd- Im all for the- give awak wizzard the capacity to cancel stuff with tp like succesion does- but the fact that almost every skill feels like an insane fast aoe with a lot of dmg and cc on the top makes me feel that some things need balance.

Distaken likes this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

what i wanted to say is is that those classes to a warrior might seem way more balanced than to some other classes. and i doubt many succ musas and dks are eager to go target a warrior in fights or even less deal with them alone.

i dont want to be broken like succ wiz (which i DO find disgustingly overtuned), but i do want to be able to have options to play the game and not know up to 6 seconds (coz 7 sec tp cd) in advance when im gonna die.

ODB3698 likes this.
  11. Ahri-

Squishy, unprotected, glass cannon, grabless classes do damage?
    Needs nerfs

Me in my fortress of perma protection, 999dp and ranged aoe CCs not one shotting everything?
    Pls buff

PS: Split tp is the biggest mistake in the entire succession wizard kit

Distaken and Kurama 2 like this.
  12. Veoh Techstarify

Though the dmg is lacking harsh in succ also unless you got 300ap and 450 accuracy, so that can not be true for pvp.
    Also weakest class in base def, she is exactly equal sorc or witch on dieing fast without million I-freams like sorc or heal like witch- and that as close quarter class...

Do yourself a favor, I made this mistake since 4 years now, if you really want to accomplish something not just playing casual, don't choose this class!
    PA actually never wanted this class.

#12 Veoh Techstarify, Jul 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  13. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

This is just my personal opinion but..

Musa isn't in a good shape at the moment.
    From the pve perspective, succession does avarage at best on higher spots, while awakening isn't viable in anything above aakman.
    And for the pvp, musas don't even engage things that have strong blocks even if we do have higher ap, the more gear we have the more weak we seem compared to most other classes honestly. Pvp against guardian equals to switching servers, and warriors are not even worth the time to try to fight. Having so much difficult (cough impossible) matchups resulted in everyone waiting to reroll, which I don't mind. Got tired of 90% of players playing a musa because they used to be a ''pve god'' before guardian came. SA dash, which is an iframe every 3 seconds that we have bugs out often and we get ccd in it, and when it does work, SA is still just a SA and we simply get melted through it due to our squishyness.
    As for guardian they are doing well in any aspect of the game. People say they are slow at duels but I disagree. They have enough iframes with which you can bait out grabs and their protection and damage is still over the roof.
    Kunoichis are very fun and hard to duel against because they can use basically anyhting in their kit to engage and disengage, they have a lot more button pressing then guardians. Can't say how they do damage wise though.

Realisticly speaking, if you want to be competative in bdo you have to pay a lot of money into the game, and play the meta class. Bdo doesn't know what balance means, and it isn't in their plan to make things balanced. It's much easier for a company to profit when they just keep switching up which class is the strongest.
    It is beyond me why people still wish to be competative here. Figured out that people who stay the longest in this game are ones who simply play a class whose style they visually enjoy the best.

Ok I'm done here, I would have wrote this faster and ran away, but my class lacks stamina to do that.

#13 onaco, Jul 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  14. Veoh Techstarify

Ture story... wait for hashashin, weirdly guardian getting nerfed further if this class will be released. Guess why, because guardian was the new class and the meta. After that it will be Hashashin. Before exactly same thing on DK.
    Don't know about Lahn and Mystique at release.

There is always either overpowered or broken, in between this doesn't exist.
    I even think they changing class balance that you always shall reroll, one time this class good, next time nerfed to death and the other class good so they can greed money for outfits, weight ect...

15. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Iirc Lahn was pretty weak on its release, has that buggy long grab they still do, but their damage was not enormous. People massivly rerolled to her when her succession was very strong in pvp but that lasted short. I remember mystic on release, and I also remember lvl 56 mystics murdering everyone because they were extremely overtuned at the start. Honestly there was barely anyone who wasn't a mystic those few months. Same with DK at release. Just plain oneshotted nuked you with shift+e>e from the distance through the block.
    Them removing reroll cupons don't make things any better either. I am against this item existing in the first place, however it is a lot more expensive ''rl money wise'' to make a new pen then to simply pay for an exchange cupon.
    .....They really thought of everything profit wise :T
    With such focus on money, and almost no focus on making this game more balanced for players to simply enjoy a class they like playing, I honestly wonder how this game will look like in 3 years or so.

ODB3698 and alastersan like this.
  16. RandomHajile

Where are you guys farming that Succ Kuno is trash in Pve? I mean legit question. Maybe you're not doing it right. I know you guys are farming higher end spots than me and all, but I find Succ Kuno to be the most disgusting pve dmg of any of my characters.

You can dive in and fight stuff with danse, but the way I farm is like... pull, ball, circle, fox claw when I can to get heal if I need it, prime ankle, prime wheel, tendon, stab stab stab w/ fatal blow. Repeat. lol. It includes not getting hit when you do it right vs most mobs. I haven't played kuno in a sec, tho, I think I might now.

BTW: I don't even have my skills filled out, but I've def over performed AP wise all game. I mean she eats rift bosses, so you'd think she would be able to get mobs if you can position the mobs to where you are hitting them all. I can't speak to pvp, obviously she's very unprotected, but in pve you can just not get hit on a lot of occasions if you get in a good rhythm.

17. Blitzball

Damage is good. But the big issue is Shadow Explosion cooldown. You need to use this skill to get the last rune, so you can do big dmg with Wheel of Wrath. But you won't be able to use Shadow Explosion every packs because of the long cooldown.

18. Veoh Techstarify

First: you are mixing up things, I was talking about PVP.
    I bet I got even better combinations than you just said.

But still:
    I hardly can't compare it in PVE for high level areas oif Kuno and other classes, because I myself haven't that progress on any other char than my Kuno.
    ! BUT if my guild members telling "yea on my Mystique I'm on 259 ap Kutum and around 300 accurcy, I can grind Starfall alone, no issues" While I can't on 260 and around 350accuracy without being endlessly carefull and still taking ages before they are down, it's not just story telling.
    Or other member on Ranger also, having 263 (still below bracket), saying "yea I mustn't get hit but I'm ranged so it's ok, and I can kill them at least decently" while I'm still need to hit one 20 times...

If you can perform the Ninjutsu releases they are indeed extremely powerful, or some skills are, but the other ones are not. They are dealing dmg by dps.
    Some having still ridicolous long animations, where you can get hit by the enemy easily. For a speed DD (Kuno/Ninja was even supposed to be the fastest onces until Mystique/Lahn got releasaed) which having this weak base def it's a sharp edge. Try to grind Sherekhans for example and you'll see how often you'll get CCed withing doing skills and else, or hit if you don't pay attention and use to block. Even all dodge movements havn't any I-frame which nearly all other classes do.
    That's counting for PVE and even more PVP. The Ninjutsu releases I guess you will even not do them once in PVP because you have to hit the enemy for that, and for sure they won't wait until you are hitting them while the buff is only a few seconds active...

#18 Veoh Techstarify, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  19. RandomHajile

ah I was responding to blitz. F is an iframe isn't it? It seems to work at like necro to dash behind them. Yea you can get cc'd It's not too bad though because you are burning them down.

And yea I was saying my combo isn't the best, don't even have all my skills unlocked, but it works. It's def not trash.

@ Blitz: OK At Shadow exp, noted.

20. Diazine

(succ) kuno pve is trash not because of the damage, but because you have to focus and spam 10-20 abilities/buttons a billion times per hour, most of which are unprotected, prone to desync, have small hitbox and often come with high cooldowns. her pulling mechanics are so garbage that you literally have to throw kunais and stand there waiting for mobs to come to you like an idiot. and even if you do all that, you can at most keep it up for 1-2 hours before your wrist hurts and craps out, or your mind gets tired. continue doing that for weeks or months, like i did, and your wrists will pretty much get permanently ****ed up and constantly hurt all the time.

Meanwhile other classes, like lahn, brainlessly rotate the same 2-3 low-apm abilities and enjoy full super armor or frontal guard, with super low cooldowns, giant hitboxes, all while watching netflix and not even looking at their character, and get just as much, if not more, trash/h but with way less risk and way less effort.

and i played both lahn and kuno for years now.

Akantorian and IWalkAlone like this.