1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class Tiers (let us know yours)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Flowerxl, May 19, 2019.

1. Flowerxl

Here is IMO. Let us know yours! Break it down into each category.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Large Scale - Node Wars - Siege - Red Battlefield
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    S - Wizards - Witches - Archer
    A - Musa - Mystake - Stroker - Berserker
    B - Ninja - Sorc - Dark Knight
    C - Kunoichi - Maehwa - Valkyrie - Ranger - Warriors
    D - Tamer - Lahn
    Small Scale - Skirmishes - 3 vs 3 - 5 vs 5 - Arena
    S - Mystake - Stroker - Ninja - Sorc - Tamer
    A - Warrior - Berserker - Kunoichi - Ranger
    B - Musa - Maehwa - Archer
    C - Valkyrie - Lahn - Dark Knight
    D - Wizards - Witches
    Duels - 1 vs 1
    S - Mystake - Stroker - Ninja - Sorc
    A - Tamer - Lahn - Kunoichi - Warriors
    B - Berserker - Ranger - Valkyrie - Maehwa
    C - Musa - Archer - Dark Knight
    D - Wizards - Witches
    PvE - Low End
    S - Musa - Dark Knight - Archer - Stroker - Mystake
    A - Wizards - Witches - Kunoichi - Berserker
    B - Sorc - Ranger - Lahn - Tamer
    C - Warriors
    D - Maehwa - Ninja - Valkyrie
    PvE - High End
    S - Stroker - Mystake - Sorc
    A - Valkyrie - Lahn - Tamer - Maehwa - Ranger - Kunoichi - Archer
    B - Warriors - Berserker - Ninja
    C - Wizards - Witches - Dark Knight
    D - Musa

#1 Flowerxl, May 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
  2. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

S - Everyone else's class
    D - My class

you're welcome

btw you should feel bad for posting these tier lists

3. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

What’s the point? Nothing will change.

4. Diliskar

Diliskar Diliskar Mystic 62 EU

wait what

Mirajane, Shogunate, Tvvin and 2 others like this.
  5. Flowerxl

thanks for caring and having the time to read things you feel bad about.

my main is a tamer!

6. Bestkk

Bestkk EU

Dam, this list is absolutely hilarious. You really have no clue have you.

7. Noixi

Wrong, all wrong.
    Wiz/Witch are at the bottom of all brackets, with maybe a slight exception in nw as life support for pa.

Bob2009 and Rena like this.
  8. Nabuch

Let me guess. You are a Valkyrie. It's one of the few classes that actually has lower requirements for many guilds. It ALSO has PA, it ALSO has heals and it has 100% that oneshots several people, as well as Terra Sancta which has enough range to be used in smallscale/largescale effectively. It's infinitely close to Witchards when it comes to NW/sieges. Witchards have more AoE potential, but Valks have oneshot ultimate and also 60 seconds buff to accuracy and DP.

Therefore, it's clear to me that you are a bad Valk.

1. Stroker isn't even close to being good 1v1. It's clunky and slow. Your entire A tier in 1v1 shits on Striker hard. Every single class in B tier has advantage.
    2. Putting Tamer not in S+ tier is just retarded. 1v1 BSL was dominated by Tamers, as well as 2v2. This class is THE best smallscale PvP class. Ninja has NOTHING on good Tamer.
    3. Tamer has THE BEST ULTIMATE IN THE GAME, and paired with spammable/lingering iframes it has the easiest times bombing regroups. It's also THE BEST RBF class, maybe except current Archer. First 100k RBF score player was a Tamer. Putting Tamer in group fights/RBF in D tier means you are completely ****ing clueless.
    4. Musa is solid B tier in 1v1. Most Musas are just trash.
    5. Archer is very good for 1v1 simply because it bombs block. In open field it wins against Ninja and Kuno, has slight advantage against Sorc, completely shits on Mystic, Striker, Zerker, Warrior and Valk. It's countered by Musa, Maehwa, DK and has disadvantage that can get quite big against Witchards. But it's STILL not even close to C tier.

This is worthy of separate quote. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Musa is 2nd best Aakman class, and it actually scales better than Archer, so I imagine at 309 AP it will have better time in Aakman due to their huge AoE Bound on Fiery Crevice which at my current AP (269 Kutum) practically oneshots Aakman mobs. Archer's AoE is a bit smaller and the best damage skill with big AoE, Full Bloom, requires you to be right next to the guy.

#8 Nabuch, May 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2019
    Diazine likes this.
  9. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Seems about right.

10. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

You do know she said her Main is a Tamer a couple posts up right?
    You were so mad that you couldn't wait to post huh. lol

Some people be so agitated over ****. God damn log out and take 5 lmao

Ambrotosia, Felyni, Flowerxl and 3 others like this.
  11. Nabuch

You think I read the entire topic before commenting on the retardedness of his tiers? But yeah, it makes sense. As you may have seen, I had the most problems with his ranking of Tamers. Only proves that idiots with no skill undervalue their class and choose to stay delusional then face the fact they need to practice :)

12. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

I stopped reading the moment Musa and Zerker isn't S in large scale.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  13. Amerrante

Amerrante DarkKnight 61 EU

"let us know yours""here is IMO"

I think it was pretty clear it was about opinions, and here is everyone crying and shitting on OP because it doesn't fit theirs
    in 3y of bdo class discussions i've never seen everyone agreeing on something
    so you guys better share your own tier list as it was asked instead of "hurr durr wrong"

Ambrotosia, Xenon and Blitzball like this.
  14. Maginha

Why is tamer D in NW? Why do we get yelled on every NW to give rage to the worst NW class? Im bamboozled....

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  15. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, we do have to admit that we are decent (and more than) in some areas.

we r *very* gucci for defending castles. nobrainer coz reasons. ;)

we are "necessity" for mass scale (and wanted for smaller scale) due to our support skills.

nodewars efficiency highly depends on node player limit. more people in our team = more chances for us to stay alive. also depends on terrain as our spells are very picky about where they can and cant hit (hello slopes) and how good will our teleports work (or wont) in a rock/tree/trash littered battlezone.

for rbf i'd say we are also well suited for, especially when there is more people in the battleground. this is because of battleground design - due to buildings/terrain there are way less opening for us to get flanked and teams actually hold formations even if (or mostly) by accident making it easy for us to mask out kit flaws and bring the best out of its strengths.

for a game thats mostly singleplayer content tho, we kinda do feel out of place, coz of sad 1v1 and pve capabilities (no, mirumoks dont really count, and there are WAY (like WAAAAAAY) more efficient classes in aakman.).

16. MrRobot

This is the worst tier list I have ever seen.
    Delete this post or change list, because this is confusing information, especially for new players.
    For example:
    Striker S tier in high end pve???? (this is the worst class in high end pve)
    Striker S tier in any part of game????? Even 1v1 pvp striker is at max moderate, so B tier.
    (I`m not talking about game before soft cap, but 261 AP+)

17. Blitzball

Why Mirumoks doesn't count ? You are actually the most efficient class here cuz of larges aoes and speed spell affecting allies too.

Most of Lv.64 are Witch/Wizard :D

18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

bcoz its not good money compared to other moolah spots.

19. defaultnick85

Hold up did this guy put strikers at S tier end game

20. Flowerxl

I’m not a Valkyrie... but I’m interested in a duel. According to you, I’m bad so I really need a pro to show me how it’s done.

Why don’t you and I arrange a meeting, just you and me in battle arena. Duels are fun! Bring your friends to watch :)

Show me how it’s done senpai. I’m only a 294 AP Tamer with over 20K rbf points. Shouldn’t be a problem for you though. ;)

Yep I need practice so show me how it’s done in battle arena. Also I didn’t undervalue my class. I put Tamer on S ranked in one of the PvP category but what do I know? I need a pro like you to teach me how it’s done.

So let’s film this duel, you handsome devil!

@TheYoda bet you $20 this is another soft cap nobody who can’t back up his talk. His a no show.

#20 Flowerxl, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
    TheYoda and Maginha like this.