1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class Tiers (let us know yours)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Flowerxl, May 19, 2019.

1. Maginha

duel.gif

wtf? what do u mean by high end? gahaz? I got 281 ap and I cant think of a single class that preforms worse at aakman/hysteria then I do with 20ap less... wtf are u smoking there...!!? I think u might have accidently swapped striker and musa or something?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PvE - High End
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    S - Archer - Mystake - Sorc
    A - Valkyrie - Lahn - Tamer - Maehwa - Ranger - Kunoichi - Musa - Berserker
    B - Warriors - Ninja
    C - Wizards - Witches - Dark Knight
    D - Stroker

I would do it like this
    (in case u mean hysteria/aakman with high end. if u mean miru the C group would switch with the A group roughly)

#21 Maginha, May 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2019
    Maginha and Blitzball like this.
  2. TeRRoRibleOne

Uhh, this wins worst thought out post of the day....

Flowerxl likes this.
  3. Flowerxl

Some people have it hard with those three button rotations. Stop being a meanie!

Xenon likes this.
  4. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

Agree, However I fixed it.

Large Scale - Node Wars - Siege - Red Battlefield
    Literal God- Tamer
    S - Wizards - Witches - Archer
    A - Musa - Mystake - Stroker - Berserker
    B - Ninja - Sorc - Dark Knight
    C - Kunoichi - Maehwa - Valkyrie - Ranger - Warriors
    D - Lahn
    Small Scale - Skirmishes - 3 vs 3 - 5 vs 5 - Arena
    Literal God- Tamer
    S - Mystake - Stroker - Ninja - Sorc
    A - Warrior - Berserker - Kunoichi - Ranger
    B - Musa - Maehwa - Archer
    C - Valkyrie - Lahn - Dark Knight
    D - Wizards - Witches
    Duels - 1 vs 1
    Literal God- Tamer
    S - Mystake - Stroker - Ninja - Sorc
    A - Lahn - Kunoichi - Warriors
    B - Berserker - Ranger - Valkyrie - Maehwa
    C - Musa - Archer - Dark Knight
    D - Wizards - Witches
    PvE - Low End
    Literal God- Tamer
    S - Musa - Dark Knight - Archer - Stroker - Mystake
    A - Wizards - Witches - Kunoichi - Berserker
    B - Sorc - Ranger - Lahn
    C - Warriors
    D - Maehwa - Ninja - Valkyrie
    PvE - High End
    Literal God- Tamer
    S - Stroker - Mystake - Sorc
    A - Valkyrie - Lahn - Maehwa - Ranger - Kunoichi - Archer
    B - Warriors - Berserker - Ninja
    C - Wizards - Witches - Dark Knight
    D - Musa

They hate us, cause they ain't us.

TheYoda, Flowerxl and Maginha like this.
  5. Flowerxl

Tamer power!!!

TheYoda and Felyni like this.
  6. sarulas

totally wrong are tamer d tier in largescale only for the ult they are already b+, and striker grinding at high spots is realy ****... get them d tier and musa up to a if u also count aakman. but after next week i wouldnd count aakman into highend spots. bersis should be s tier in bigscale, musa only a tier but only because they suck in castles. overall u can lower striker in all tiers.

#26 sarulas, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
  7. MagicalTabletopGirls

Dark Knights clear rate is total sh*t and sucks at PVP. F class. Signed a Dark Knight Main.

8. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 63 EU

Edited by a moderator? What happend here? This is my commend and somehow its now under someone elses name?
    I demand explanation from said moderator.....
    D:<D:<

2Cents and Maginha like this.
  9. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Öhhh, woops? *shrug*

I probably had the wrong posts highlighted (not sure why we can even merge post of different users together). You could just repost what you wrote above and I'll just delete the old one.

Maginha likes this.
  10. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

Kuno a tier in pve lol I guess you don't know how bad kuno is in pve also lahn should be s tier in high end pve

#30 Dannyswe1235, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
  11. Unranked

If ur that geared, I wonder how its possible u still think striker is so good in high end (not that it has anything to do with each other but if u play around long enough to get 294ap one might think u should have noticed the abscense of strikers in any high end area.

Edit.
    I pressume U just fill in what u know and bluff about everything else, but I think you would sound more credible if you would just admit that you dont know about those classes instead of just randomly adding them

12. Flowerxl

Strikers? Abscense???

ROFLMAO

So if I'm that geared, I can't say Strikers a good class? K

Go home now.

Also, my tier list is surprisingly similar to the people's tier list yet a lot of cry babies see their class at "not the D tier" and cry when its really a matter of git guud.

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/the-peoples-tierlist.372757/

13. Dannyswe1235

"similar" if it was similar kuno wouldnt be a tier and dk c tier in pve on that tier list kuno got 71 points in low end pve, 70 group high end and 68 points in solo high end and dk have 76 low/group high end and 73 solo high end

14. Flowerxl

Almost similar. I'll put Kuno on D Tier momentarily is it would help you sleep at night.

15. Unranked

so how many strikers do u see at hysteria? and do you have any idea what kinda trashloot they pull? If you cant support it with numbers, please just remove it from ur tier list because its BS.

Despins and defaultnick85 like this.
  16. Dannyswe1235

kuno should be c tier,dk b or a tier,musa atleast a tier,lahn s tier and striker c or d tier in pve

17. Startracker

Startracker Wizard 62 EU

I found Lahn pretty efficient in high end clearing. Also, when it comes to iframe classes, majority of the time skill will win over class itself, no matter how much you wanna blame the class. There are some crazy people out there, who make an art over wizard 1v1 too. So if ya wanna win, 261 is enough, and go practice all day. Which in the end, is very pointless in a game that's just PvP for 1% of its entire population which isn't even high. I'd rather invest the practice time into a real esports title.

Valk/Wiz/Witch are automatically god tier for wars, simply because they're strategic weapons/support.

And lastly the highest tier, the biggest and strongest and the most baddass class in the entire game is..... the one you enjoy the most!

Fearless V and defaultnick85 like this.
  18. Blitzball

I wish it was true :(

19. Ateena

If you get hit by Valk's 100% skill then it's entirely your fault. This skill has such a long telegraph you can go take a nap and come back to dodge it.
    There's a reason why valk is a meme. I won't put valk above rank C....

defaultnick85 likes this.
  20. MalGuldur

All i know is that sorc ninja and lahn are the 1v1 masters.