1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cliff's event is kind of a scam

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TeRRoRibleOne, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Vanadiel

Tapped it all the way to tet on first try, no repairs required.

2. Arktic_Fox

Tapped it once with no fs and it skipped pri duo tri and went straight to tet. One click 700 mil.

Fraxinus and Mal'Ganis like this.
  3. Tvvin

Exactly my feelings.

If they had good intentions , would have added alternate repair materials or no durability consumption?

Anyways im not wasting resources on a weaker liverto lol

4. Vanadiel

I had to tap for each on mine, but only once per attempt.
    I can sell my tet ultimate now.

5. Yemeth26

pri fails 3 and duo 7. nice event.. i trashed it

6. Claydough

Less of a scam and more of another rng box in disguse

Either you get tet withing 10 clicks or you get the base 30mil

Not much different to opening a shakatu box, but there alot better odds of getting the tet in this case

The_Grimace likes this.
  7. BDOMONSTER

You have to realize they are lazy kids, nothing can cost any actual money because they have none, and they must be given max gear or its a scam. If their MMO experience isnt condensed into the time its take for one fortnite battle royale match its a massive grind. Somewhere along the line increased success change = auto PEN in their small minds.

You just learn to ignore these kids.and try to enjoy the last few good games you may ever see in your life time before every game is ruined as developer try to pander to these vocal minorities much like our societies in the west currently.

Hinowa, Mal'Ganis, Mgp and 1 other person like this.
  8. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

WHY

9. TeRRoRibleOne

Please never post in any thread I have, you defend Kuku games every time. Please be quiet.

Factorial likes this.
  10. MoonTree

because ive awful RNG. on my actual gear, im at 14 failed bhegs attempts, 10 kzarka attempts, and 8 failed dim tree attempts. on this thing ive been failing duo 3-5 times each, then ive failed tri probably 4 times now

11. Ouma_mana

I wouldn't complain much.
    Yes I do get some tet stacks from this..
    But the message "cliff's weapons have a higher chance to succeed in Enhancement" is just triggering and is not true at least for me. It's just a fraud. Thx kashcow:o

12. Tvvin

There's no law saying employees can't praise their own content with alt accounts. I know you can't on steam tho

Or you're entirely wrong and people read the website. Seen "high enchancing rate" had high hopes for some quick profits, burned all there durability making the initial high enchances rate seem false and seen this event for what it is? A quick way to sell extra artsians for more attempts. Otherwise they would have added a better repair method.

That's all the attention you're getting from me.

MoonTree and Ouma_mana like this.
  13. BDOMONSTER

You exemplify everything that is wrong, "free optional event" Blah I didnt click 3 times make 300 million SCAM SCAM SCAM, WHITE KNIGHTS, same old same old cry baby give me everything for free or else!!

Actually I'm 100% Right you are wrong. Your personal experience on your 1 sample of cliff boxes means nothing. I mean do you even think about anything? Did you really think this event was a free 300 million for every bdo player? Its just another loot box in disguise, its like complaining about shakatu boxes and how you never get a tet ogre ring lol. You cant even understand that terms like "high enhancing rate" are meaningless/subjective without context....It didnt say 100% success rate, it says high....what does high even mean? If the normal rate is 20% well 30% could easily be thought of as "high" Even if normal rate is 50% then 60% could mean high, and even if its 90% some people will still fail multiple tries.

its not a quick way to sell artisans, because people can just spend those on boss gear and forget cliffs or just toss the cliffs or use on an alt, I mean you expect everyone to get tet cliffs and then no one needs any other gear :LOL, then you are here crying my Kzarka is worthless cant sell everyone has cliffs the market is ruined. Its simple man its a typical lotto event take a few cracks if you get lucky you make some quick money if you are not lucky oh well move on, but you instead come to the forums to cry you didnt get your free billions MUST BE ARTISAN SCAM!

Go away you offer nothing of any sense to this game or community.

#53 BDOMONSTER, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2018
  14. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

So the event for free money is a scam because you failed to enhance a weapon that is pure crap? Also why is everyone expending memes on this trash weapons? smash them a few times and exchange. easy money. You guys have to cry about every freaking thing.

Mgp likes this.
  15. Andaro

Ambassador

one click PRI on 7 FS
    one click DUO on 19 FS
    easy money

scams on you =P

16. Tvvin

Where is the free part if I'm blowing 10 sharps? That's literally more than what pri gives and a waste of profits and time

17. BDOMONSTER

there you have it, when hit with the truth start lying. So you are saying that all players will on average require atleast 10 attempts to PRI a cliffs weapon. This is the point where the rest of us have enough experience to know for certain you are a big story teller and to ignore everything else you ever post.

#57 BDOMONSTER, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2018
  18. Columba

You sure do complain a lot.

19. Factorial

This is disgusting. Everywhere you turn, Pearl Abyss is trying to scam people. This is supposed to be a reward/gift but turns out to be total s*** as usual

Pearl abyss's definition of "high" means 0.0005% greater than usual

20. Andaro

Ambassador

you're bad luck at upgrading, does not a scam make

You might blow a failstack , but that's a trade off for "selling the failstack". And they do have their own value which varies from player to player based on what they perceive its value to be.

Nevertheless the weapon was a freebie, and just like any other boss gear, its difficult to go higher than TRI.

The cliff weapon is even comparable to Kzarka, so they gave you, in essence a free boss weapon.

What you choose to do with it is your business.

Fateneko, Kagedancer and Mgp like this.