1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cliff's event is kind of a scam

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TeRRoRibleOne, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Factorial

And "high chance" means the same s*** as usual?

Sick of you deluded sheep that get pandered into the lowest denominator. Pearl abyss could put literal s*** on your plate and you'd eat it and call it ambrosia/manna

Tvvin likes this.
  2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

nope, because being a gamer of many mmos I already know upgrade rates are low regardless of what the chances are foretold to be, so I've learned when to not be greedy.

3. The reckon

You dont need it at 100 dura to sell. not sure if someone already mentioned that yet. got my awaken cliff to duo w 60 dura left, then exchanged it for ez 150 mil

Kagedancer and Andaro like this.
  4. Tvvin

Since you clearly have nothing better else to do, let me humor you for asecond.

What do you have to offer this community? A bad attitude? toxic comments insulting players who felt like they lost more than gained? a established history of ignorant comments defending Pearl Abyss Kakoe? To me you not only sound like you have no purpose , but you are instead a cancer to any responable person in this community. I dont need any type of approval to know I offer way more than a degenerate, or should I say monster. Like yourself. And i definitely dont need acceptance from you.

How ironic. You think I cant read yet you're claiming this. Look again at this very thread and you will theres more than ''1 sample size'' of people with the same experience. If you cant count higher than 1, I suggest you dont take shots at others intelligent.

I mean do you even think about anything?

>Ask did I think
    >Compares 10b rare item to 300m with claimed ''high enchancing rate''

I think the real question . Did you think about this example? 300m is nothing yet you think this is equal to a 10b prize? Common sense will let you know how smart that is. I'll give you a hint, it's not smart.

Refer yourself to the same example. This is basically a green item with low value.

I'm starting to think you're insane. In no point did I say people will need no other gear. they can snipe better TET liverto(wose offin) weapons sitting off the market. Your biggest arguments are bad examples / putting words in my mouth to make it seem like you have some supieror way of thinking. In reality you just sound like someone with mental problems who needs medication. You're just attacking people who has a neagtive opinion steaming from a false offical claim. If anything you need to shut down your PC and get help. Youre more hurt than anyone here. Can't even handle mutiple different opinions lol.

You do realize these weapons are worse than Liverto and that sits on the market place right? Your examples are bad. And no. I came to the forums to leave a opinion about a flawed event. The only one here getting butt hurt and attacking people is you in the most ironic and deluded post I've ever seen.

Real truth hurts doesn't it?

Let me right this one more time since you cant see or read comments properly.

Every example you produced is terrible. Your beliefs in truth is laughable and youre not anyone special I'd take serious even with 1million likes. I'll put this in bold so you can read it

Stop replying to me. Your debate skills are a joke and your manners are childish at best. Come at me when you can properly form a argument. Then I'll take you seriously for a reply besides the one calling our your delusional comments.

5. Zecth

Does anyone already know if we can keep the weapons and sell those after the event?

6. Tyrl

I tried my luck, but I kept failing at Duo. Ended up selling it at Pri and two 39 fs. Is almost like enhancing boss gear.

Tvvin likes this.
  7. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

For those that Tet this thing are you using a real Tet stack on it like 47+ or a lol Tet stack like 31?

8. Zecth

The enchantment system of this game is stressful, I really hate it.

The game is beautiful have a lot of things to do, but in the end we always spent more time doing or caring about enchantment. When we'll have a time to enjoy the game?

Imagine for those one that had suffered to enchant the end-game gear and had thought that were free from this disgusting system and now need to do it again.

The events should be be fun and here we are creating more chaos.

9. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

got my free 300 mill, only spent 15 mill for it. made profit .

10. ManlyBeard

Yea ima use a 37 fs I just got from a box to go tet on it, if it fails I’ll just get it to tri and sell

11. BDOMONSTER

Welp atleast we know you are dishonest, you said you were done but had to reply with more of your poorly thought out illogical emotional crying. Its an optional event if you find no value in it don;t participate, but I won;t sit here and let liars spew misinformation without being called out end of story. I got mine to tri with a total of 4 failures net profit well over 250 million, git gud at life and stop sucking. (ps you can turn it in at any durability so you never have to spend a single mem frag unless YOU CHOOSE TO. Later baddie.

12. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

BDO community - not free stuff = scam, not free stuff they want = scam. Oh also why do you need silver for, when economy destroyed by SMH payouts, have fun pre order 2-3 yellow accessory with those 700mils (which you still need luck to get).

13. Stabby

Your main hand weapon is your primary source of accuracy. So I don't recommend the main hand weapon. EDIT: 170 accuracy, 112 AP for TET in case anyone cared. And there's no way in hell I'd use a TET stack on that piece of junk. 700 mil aint worth the stack. PRI 19, DUO 32, TRI 43. The PRI failed three times, single tapped the other two.

eeek.jpg eeek2.jpg

#73 Stabby, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  14. aswedishtiger

Dude this entire game is a scam lmao

People are just now noticing this?

Draconnix likes this.
  15. Jgapon

Does anyone already know if we can keep the weapons and sell those after the event?

16. Netreiam

Confirmed yes by CM sevantes

Andaro likes this.
  17. Kelt Rand

How often can you do this Quest?

18. Kymbur

Kymbur Summerhaven Ranger 61 NA

Once. They mentioned having a different quest each week for 5 weeks, though.

19. Tvvin

H i g h S u c c e s s R a t e

lol

Jgapon and Vilaeson like this.
  20. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

you already got high successrate for your PEN awakening.. so deserved. some people are just to lucky, and still complain... ....