1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CM and Ambasador not knowing the game

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by DheReaper, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

The problem is that we have some people (i can't say players cause they have no idea what happens in this game...) on the forums that have some ranks they don't deserve. Those 2 people are Whitrix the ambasador and CM Goodvibesguy.

Upon an exploit that i found out about storage and selling storage houses even if your storage is full of items.
    CM Goodvibesguy ignored the whole video and didn't watched it till the end, blaming me that i had a value pack and i don't know how it works. He missed the bug/exploit only cause he was more ocupied to show that i'm the one wrong and not him.

The problem is that even some players blamed me that i don't know how the storage system works, everyone just looking at the first 10 seconds then blaming me.

The video in question (watch the full video):

< Video removed >

Why do we deserve a CM and an Ambasador who don't know anything about the game and they don't read/watch the whole info when a player shows it?
    We deserve better staff members.

Closed topic about the bug : https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/storage-exploit.459036/page-2

Mail from GM thanking me for revealing the exploit/bug : [​IMG]

#1 DheReaper, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
    Factorial and Angar like this.
  2. TeRRoRibleOne

I'm one to never defend Kakao but he said that if you get rid of storage it keeps the items in there and you cannot add stuff to the storage.... Cause if it did it would delete the items..... So instead of deleting the items it keeps it in there till you move them or get enough storage to add new items.... Just because English isn't obviously your first language doesn't excuse you being a pepega and not understanding simple logic. And since you want to say your right, delete everything in your storage.

Auralexia, Arkadia and 2Cents like this.
  3. Foo

Foo

instead just put all those items in the locked slots in the bin

4. Nelyvia

You know CM doesnt have to know the game, right ?
    When you apply for a CM post in a game company, there is no "must know the game completly"

I work in a bakery and i dont know every recipes of our product, same thing here

5. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

Hey DheReaper! First, I'd like to apologize for any confusion from our part. We take potential exploits extremely seriously and I agree that watching any video reports until the very end is of extreme importance. I've passed on your sentiments and feedback on internally to our team.

As for the bug/exploit itself, I can confirm that GM Creator has already escalated it up to the developers. Hopefully, we can get it fixed soon, so that it doesn't inconvenience anyone anymore and doesn't provide any unfair advantages to anyone.

For the future, I would highly recommend sending in any exploit reports directly through a support ticket, Discord ticket, or Facebook private message, instead of posting it in the forums. This makes it possible for us to catch it quicker, forward it on directly and more effectively to the responsible department, as well as limit its exposure until it is fixed. If you decide to send in a support ticket, please make sure you select the Report a Player form and Report an Exploit category! ^^

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

So what op is saying is:
    -Buy full storage in a city.
    -Fill citys storage with everything
    -Withdraw the cp for storage
    -The items remain on the storage and thus
    -You get free storage without either paying or using cp which is an exploit

Dont be so harsh to blame him.
    Nice catch op

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

CM/GM just an employee's, I'm sure 90% of their working time they promote game and deal with tickets - basically they have no time to play game, and god trust me, you not gonna spend you free time for that.
    Ambassador - just ignore them all, no idea who they are, they not Kakao employees ? and deff don't know game very well.
    If OP want to join Kakao team I'm sure he can apply, and they even might hire you/ give you ambasador, etc And tons of other stuff to do you gonna spend all you time that you won't be playing anymore.
    As about storage, yes this thing exist for very long time, but you deadlock you items in that storage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.