1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CMs & GMs: This is how you KISS

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Reigne Irkalla, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

No, not smooch. That's lewd! KISS. Keep It Stupid Simple.

For those who are wondering what this link is, it's the NA Node War Report Spreadsheet.

Currently being updated in real time. Right now double checking for errors (which we've found before) (so checking the list Kakao gave us VS what is live in-game).

A short explanation of the new NW rules will be placed at the top shortly, once all else is finished.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wB3zxhw3maeZ77N0OgyAXu-ik/edit#gid=1478420850

Oh, and have no idea if the Requirements to Participate in Siege have changed or not.

Yay blank pages! --->>> https://wiki.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?title=Region_Conquest

Brought to you by <Sprite>, <Ingenium>, & <Grievance>.

Side Note: Analytics are still on hold. Courtesy of all of the ongoing NW changes.

Final Note: Past sheets will be renamed to their date ranges shortly, to keep everything simple and easy to understand. CURRENT will still be used on the active sheet.

2. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

if you are in the UK I need an admin that can smash it in excel all day long. send me a pm.

3. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Just take my formatting when it's done. Which will be a while. They got a lot of participation amounts wrong. >.<

4. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

I got jebaited :(

Netreiam, Reigne Irkalla and Sidina like this.
  5. zhagsten

Reparation for you:

[​IMG]

Netreiam likes this.
  6. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Witch 62 NA

We own 2 nodes this week (T1 and T2 conquest nodes). Both both nodes are no longer owned by us. It makes little difference to us as we rarely place on siege, but the loss of nodes will hurt siege guilds.

Do siege guilds need any two nodes to place on a region? Do they need a T3 or T4 node? Something else? Will nodes owned before the reset count?

And if nodes owned before the maintenance don’t count, guilds essentially have 3 nights to qualify, and possibly nights they don’t usually NW.

Fun times!

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  7. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

I wish I knew >.< I hate not knowing

Was hoping the thread title would get the GM's attention, but I guess that the Region Conquest section of the Wiki is blank is of no concern to them.

LoganSilver likes this.
  8. L1nG3R

L1nG3R AnotherTwoHrs Ninja 61 NA

REI!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE I didnt even read what you posted but I luv u <3

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  9. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Witch 62 NA

I get that you don’t know. I should have been clearer. I was agreeing with your original post that we need clearer patch notes.

10. 6footgeeks

11. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Found Bug:

Someone was able to place on Hasrah Cliff tonight, but the tower was ripped up at NW start time. The blue arrow IS there tonight (Wednesday), and the tooltip says Friday.