1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Coherent UI constantly crashing

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Capslocks, May 11, 2018.

1. Capslocks

this has started since the last patch. the service just crashes everytime i open the beauty function and try to search for a preset. then the videos on the skills descriptions are blank.

here are some screenshots:

https://prnt.sc/jgq92l blank UI after app crashes.

https://prntscr.com/jgq98x skill preview broken

https://prntscr.com/jgq5jq / https://prntscr.com/jgq5bx coherent crash errors

https://prntscr.com/jgq6ho coherent UI log file contents.

i haven't changed anything on my PC before or after the patch.

clreared BDO caches / client repairs / launcher and game are running in administrator mode / multiple reboots / no antivirus software, firewalls,etc.

thank you.

Parc, ChromaCait, IzaH and 3 others like this.
  2. Wilter

So far, it seems to be only happening to people with Windows 7. You can try literally everything. I re-installed the whole damn game. It sucks, especially with the Lahn event coming up.... I might have to download windows 10 :\

EDIT: I switched to Windows 10 last night. It works now. I wish that I didn't have to resort to this, but I am a "big name" beauty salon creator and with the Lahn creation event starting tomorrow, I literally could not see any other way. Very upsetting.

#2 Wilter, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    Seier and Desado like this.
  3. Zijina

Having the exact same problem since patch, windows 7 x64 aswell.
    After a restart: I open guild tab and error pops up and then lots of stuff is missing ingame.
    This is really annoying.

Masterio and Seier like this.
  4. Seier

Are they fixing the problem or do us with Windows 7 just have to suffer for the rest of our time in this game? :(

I really hope that they are going to fix this... Do we know if any GM or dev are looking into this problem atm?

Attached Files:

5. VorteX332

VorteX332 Tamer 61 EU

Same here, Windows 7 x64. Ingame Windows are blank.

Luxienna likes this.
  6. ZeLL DiNCHt

I have the same problem, Windows 7 x64, everything related to the in game UI that displays info from a web crashes

Parc and Luxienna like this.
  7. Luxienna

Luxienna Luxienna Witch 61 EU

same problem here.

Cant open guild menue, guild rankings, or "safe/restore option" menue

Ignapa and VorteX332 like this.
  8. Capslocks

bumping this... we need a fix asap since we all bought this game.. this requires priority.

VorteX332 and Seier like this.
  9. Ignapa

Same problem. W7 x64.
    I guess this happens since last patch update

VorteX332 likes this.
  10. Seier

Well thursday I could use the Beauty Album tab and friday with... But at saturday that bug suddenly popped up and since that I can't use any of the tabs mention further up this post.

Luxienna likes this.
  11. Luxienna

Luxienna Luxienna Witch 61 EU

Seier likes this.
  12. Wilter

My main issue at this point is that the lahn creation contest starts this week and this is a HUGE disadvantage to anybody with windows 7.... i asked them if they have any plans to postpone the event, and i have not gotten a response back.

deniros likes this.
  13. deniros

Kakao, mate, comon bruh, fix game for us?

We only wanna play it, why you do this to us? :(

14. GM Dew

Game Master

Thank you for all of the information provided in this topic. We are already aware of this issue and have forwarded it on to the developers.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

Luxienna and Zijina like this.
  15. LongMeltU

I tried to set the compatibility for win XP without any result, such as setting the path in the antivirus`s whitelist... since yesterday i disabled the anitvirus protection while playing even if im pretty sure this is not related, but at least since the moment im posting it its working.

16. Wilter

Hi, can you go into more depth on what you did to make it work? You simply turned off you real-time protection/antivirius/firewall/etc? Because none of that worked for me, and neither did changing compatibility... Thanks.

#16 Wilter, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  17. zetto

bump ...

jesus christ, fix this tmrw or officially declare the game no longer compatible with win7
    unbelievable incompetence

18. Zijina

Same, besides the only antivirus I have is free version of malwarebytes (not really antivirus) and I turned it off. This is what I also tried with 0 luck:
    *Changed CoherentUI_Host.exe to run in admin, also tried compatibility mode.
    *Turned off all background programs I could.
    *Changed BDO to run in admin mode.
    *Google for a fix, only thing I found was that this piece of garbage has been causing problems since 2016 in BDO. So, 2 years of problem in different ways and it's still being used. It is also used in many different games such as GW2 (and I had no problem in that game)
    Please kakao - Remove this software and use a different solution, pleeeease! You clearly can't implement it right so why are you still using it?
    Oh, and also - it worked before the last patch, so backtrack or reverse whatever you did to it. Kthx.

19. LongMeltU

Yes, i use avast and i disabled all the protection (while im only playing ) till the next reboot , this is kinda working... but if i open the beauty album in game coherent ui crash in any case, so i cnt call it a fix at all. Is just a way to play till kakao patch the game again.

Other change u can try is disable windows firewall to avoid any other conflict

20. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 61 EU

+1

Same problem windows 7 x64