1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Coherent UI constantly crashing

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Capslocks, May 11, 2018.

1. Jollywand

mmmm nope just save changes wtf
    Just do a rapair maybe u just have some corrupted files

2. Kharognar

WTH are you talking about ? They literally admitted in their Patchnotes it's bugged & broken for 1.2 months . Go back to your cave until you get off your hangover

3. Fluxer

Windows 7 x64 bit here, Same issue!!! How am i supposed to play the game like this?

4. Masterio

WE ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE MINI GAMES!!!
    WE WANT RECOMPENSATION!!!

Satya, BooLee, ChromaCait and 2 others like this.
  5. Tazmanyak

Another week,
    New patch,
    Servers up, quickly logging in.
    And you know what ?
    CoherentUI is still crashing.

Yay, lets go for one more week with this.

Kaijoichi and ChromaCait like this.
  6. Nyxilia

This has been going on for like 2 months? They gave me a solution for it but caps frames at 20fps. This is really annoying and needs to be fixed. Here we go with another patch and this being forgotten about.

7. Pirsig

I guess I'm not going to get to play BSA at all. I've never played this version of it, and it looks like I never will.

8. Dakkon

Another week, still NOTHING and BS Adventure ends next week, so even more nothing for your customers. I realy hope your revenue also reads nothing soon.

9. Pogo

how the **** does anyone at Kakao and PA still have their jobs,it baffles me.if anyone else was this shitty at their jobs,they would have been fired ages ago..this is ridiculous. @everyoneatkakandpa please quit ur jobs.

10. Masterio

YEP This is anoying as hell...

11. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

They dont care cuz they cant put fix in perl shop

12. Josifa

Josifa Kunoichi 61 EU

Oh cool Swimsuits .... woha ... 30 euros .... letz buy some

*check BSA*
    Coherent crashing

no Swimsuit for me for now.

13. Shenkt

See my post here that explains what is up. https://community.blackdesertonline...ppears-to-be-out-of-date.235010/#post-1355588

TLDR: The browser the 'launcher' uses is using out of date code based on Chromium.

14. Shenkt

I gave up waiting for a fix and bought a Win 10 key from a deactivated machine from an auction site.

"As long as the license is no longer in use on the old computer, you can transfer the license to the new one. "

I got a Windows 10 Professional 64/32 Bits CD KEY GLOBAL for $8.98 ;)

I held off as long as I could, cause u know, Win7 rulez..but ...

Win10 runs BDO much better hands down than Win7, crashes so much less overall and you can get the BSA rewards.

TLDR; Upgrades not an option for everyone, but screw the weekly pain of this crap and upgrade ASAP.

15. Dworkin Barimen

See i don't care,it worked before,they did something now is not working i am using firefox since ages,the problem isn't on our side,is something that they did.And forcing people to use specific programs,after what customers used from the get go stopped working ,due to developers actions, is something that will drive customers away.I am done purchasing pearls,for things i can't even preview any longer.I have been supporting this game since launch ,and all worked just fine for so long,in this past 10 ish months things stop working after patches.Is not on my end is problem,on their end.And we pay them to deal with that.And people are been cut out of content,they payed for,for months now.Can't use guild ranking/beauty album and what not that relies on this Coh UI,from months now.And they acknowledge it barely last week?Yeah i am done supporting this.

16. Webby

Another patch and still not fixed... and not even a single word about it in the notes!

@GM Dew

I understand that honest communication with your customers is something that Kakao detests, and I also understand that you very want to forget about this issue and pretend it doesn't exist. However, just this one time can we get an honest answer...

Is anyone actually working on this issue?

Kaijoichi likes this.
  17. Kharognar

BUMP . FOR GOD'S SAKE FIX IT ...

18. Josifa

Josifa Kunoichi 61 EU

#bump

Some Day maybe it will be fixed.... i hope

19. ava80

Didn't you say you want to be transparent to us? So be transparent and tell us what is taking so long! Tell us how much longer it is going to take, or just show some balls and say outright that you don't give a crap and it's never going to be fixed. At least that would be honest.

20. Kharognar