1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Coherent UI constantly crashing

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Capslocks, May 11, 2018.

1. Varzoth

Another one with Windows 7 64 and can't play black spirit adventure...

2. Webby

I don't know if you have seen it, but there is a "workaround" so you can play BSA on Win 7. However, it destroys your FPS and makes the game virtually unplayable. You would have to log off, make the fix, play BSA, log off, revert the fix, and log back in to play...

Apparently, Kakao thinks this is perfectly fine, that is why over a month and still no fix.

If you need the details on the workaround let me know

Varzoth likes this.
  3. Pohjantikka

This UI website bug has now existed over 3 months
    And yeah there is a by pass system to the bug, BUT the game becomes totally unplayable. So player has to change the game running system twice for a dice roll.
    6 times per day
    168 times for the whole event.

GG!

Varzoth likes this.
  4. Velexia

Please fix. Vista Compatibility mode makes the game unplayable.

5. ghoulz666

Works just fine else where, but not here. Pleeez giv us muneyz.

6. Jack Faust

Same Problem here, Compatibility mode doesnt help.....
    all the rewards i missed x.x

7. MeRt1337

So i just bought BDO and i tried to use this character creation skins and im crashing with the same error. Will this be fixed ? ...

8. Gatsu 2

It's been 3 months, they clearly don't give a ****. Cut your losses and find a new game imo, it's not worth putting more money into it the way they treat us.

9. Rubio

hello, like all of you I have windows 7 and it is true that it is now 3 months that I am aware of the problem of the UI crash we could propose them if they can not give us a key of windows 10 for the disturbance.
    They answer you with the usual pre-printed message telling you that they are doing what they can and that they have already reported to PA but nothing has time to destroy the game.

10. Shenkt

Coherent Labs Admins
    (Coherent Labs)

Jun 21, 19:40 EEST

Hey x,

Thanks! Appreciate you reaching out.

As you may know, we're aware of the issue and are working with the team over at Pear Abyss to help them resolve it. Our hypothesis is that the client's integration is not done properly in regard to our threading model and the changes implemented in one of the more recent updates is triggering the issue more frequently.

We'll keep working with the PA team in order to resolve this as we're fully aware how frustrating this is for all the players with Windows 7.

Kind regards,
    Alex

--
    Coherent Labs - enabling next-gen game UI

Tazmanyak, Rising_Chaos and Velexia like this.
  11. Kharognar

Fix it or Conpensate us . We cant participate in your web site related events for 1 month now . And no we are not going to restart our game how many times / day just to roll a dice for your incompetence

Nixtreffer, ChromaCait and Shenkt like this.
  12. Celador

For the Win7 users, you can also use Win7 compatibility mode to access the Black Spirit minigame, Vista mode isn't the only one which works. However, there's still a performance hit which results in some lagspikes of up to 5 seconds for me, but the game is mostly playable for me on Win7 x64

That said, I've died several times to those lagspikes so be very careful with things like combat in progression areas where you can only take a few hits and boss fights where there's lots of players. I've been fine doing what I needed to in Calpheon or Altinova with some extra lag after the textures have popped and on talking to NPCs, but it's been workable.

13. Kharognar

BUMP 7TH WEEK

14. Kaijoichi

Any chance of this issue being fixed during tomorrow's maintenance?

15. Josifa

Josifa Kunoichi 61 EU

I am still waitn ...till the end of Time *sing*

16. Dworkin Barimen

zzzzzzzzzWe are aware of the issue that Windows 7 users are experiencing with in-game web pages (such as the Black Spirit Adventure, Beauty Album, Guild Rankings etc) not loading. We plan on adding improvements and solutions to the problem shortly and will continue to communicate on this issue.
    Soo no fix again...........Great.XOI guess is a step in the right direction that you have finally acknowledge it in the patch notes......took only 3 months.:)

#176 Dworkin Barimen, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  17. Peter40

Problem still there

But , Hurray' they have listed the problem as a known Issue (see Patchlog 27 June)

"We are aware of the issue that Windows 7 users are experiencing with in-game web pages (such as the Black Spirit Adventure, Beauty Album, Guild Rankings etc) not loading. We plan on adding improvements and solutions to the problem shortly and will continue to communicate on this issue"

18. Dworkin Barimen

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/a226a51f0c064b5415f35c576720b8aa

A yeah ,that is the message i get ,on top of the page when i open the twitter links for the clues ,from the launcher.The thing is ,I DON'T EVEN HAVE CHROME INSTALLED ,i use freaking mozzila Firefox.So to me it looks like your launcher can't recognize the available browsers,and that may be creating the issue with the UI......EPIC,keep investigating tho.....

19. deathtrip

If it was some stupid furniture on pearl shop you would've done a 5h Urgent Maintenance.
    Just to be clear - ingame contnent not accessible for n users, not fixed in almost
    1 MONTH

Aias likes this.
  20. Kharognar

BUMP 8TH WEEK POGGERS