1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Coherent UI Still Crashes In Windows 7 64-Bit

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Erimus, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Andaro

Ambassador

Actually, back sometime ago, BDO x64 use to.run and only load the 32bit version of Coherant. We had asked in the forum why this was and if we could have the 64 bit.of Coherant instead.

We got.the 64bit of Coherant for 64 BDO, and now attempting to.force BDO 64 to.use the 32 bit simply crashes the game and you have to do a file check.

Now question is, does anyone have windows 7 32 bit that could test the game out on said version,?

If BDO x32 is working fine with Coherant x32 on W7x32 then we can narrow down the culprit to the 64 bit module of Coherant.

2. Cedricu

The error still persist just fix it please!
    Its been too long already with this crap and we cant acces game features or events its ridiculous.

3. GM Kaioken

Game Master

We are investigating it still and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

4. Pogo

@GM Kaioken Do you guys really think that this is reasonable and acceptable this taking 2 months? At this point it is pretty obvious that you dont really care about this problem at all,i guess we already know you dont..so i guess its our fault for hoping that someday you guys will care.

UltraHeaven and CelestiaCross like this.
  5. Talashandy

Now getting a pop up everytime we try and access anything linked to Coherent. This is ridiculous.

CelestiaCross likes this.
  6. CelestiaCross

So now when we open something where the Coherent UI is supposed to work, it tells us to reload. Well, it doesn't fix anything. Thanks a lot, CashCow. Not to mention that the BSA is already gone and those of us who refuse to upgrade to busted Win 10 didn't even get ONE black stone.

Where's our compensation already? We couldn't do the beauty album contest for the lahn and we couldn't play black spirit adventure. What did you fix? Nothing. I want all my free crap I could've gotten from playing BSA.

7. kakodaimonos

Isn't there a workaround putting the bdo.exe in compatibility windows 7 mode?

8. CelestiaCross

I don't want a shitty 'workaround' I want it fixed and I want compensation.

9. Vivi_Nerini

ayy lmao this is now worst than ever before with this "fix"

10. kakodaimonos

Sure but if it does work, it's your own fault you missed the event. That's all I'm saying.

11. Vivi_Nerini

yeah you can put the game in vista sp2 compatibility to workaround, try it and tell me what you think, if it makes the game playable or not

12. kakodaimonos

I don't even have the game installed anymore... and I'm using Win10 already. So I don't think I would be of use.

13. Vivi_Nerini

14. kakodaimonos

15. Talashandy

This "workaround" causes immense lag and sometimes causes the game to crash. That's not really a viable option for some.

16. kakodaimonos

I see. Well you could potentially activate it, go in game, use Beauty Album and deactivate after.
    It's not cool but it would work somehow.

I'm not disagreeing they should fix this. It's just that it's up to you what you make out of the situation.

17. Talashandy

I've done this. By extreme lag, i mean, one frame per 2-5 seconds. It makes it near impossible to even get anywhere in even the beauty album. If that's considered "working for now" it's not viable. Also, it effects in-game windows, such as guild rankings and such. Relogging each and every time I need to check a guild (as a guild officer), on top of extreme lag to just look up something, is sure possible, but it's beyond reasonable from a game company that lists this particular OS as COMPATIBLE.

18. Pogo

u managed to make it worse...evey time i open the world map the UI crashes and wants to restart..gg u actually took a step back.

19. CelestiaCross

Just shut your face. Quitters are losers. :)

20. Kharognar

Fix it . Now the game crashes due to the window poping up non stop even while swapping chars .How did you manage to make it worse ? Like really .