1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Collection for the Devs - A rallying call

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by Von_Blaumark, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Assilma

Assilma Tamer 63 EU

Thank youuuuuuu ♥

2. Abiffinnia

Tamer can have a downsmash it is on allaround spinners flow, soaring strike
    you have to use a skill addon to get it but it only has a 20% chance to work
    IF YOU COULD EVEN LAND IT WHILE SOMEONE IS ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!
    that add on was ment for when Allaround still had float on it but now that it doesn't no matter how much attack speed you have the animation is to long for it to even land.

So i ask the devs how does one use the 20% chance down smash?
    PS. sorry about the pixles
    [​IMG]

#42 Abiffinnia, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  3. Arzurag

Now I'm encouraged to try tamer myself.^^

DocPepper and Syun like this.
  4. Cazadora

<3<3<3<3<3

5. Syun

Syun Seeon Tamer 61 NA

That'd be nice, it'd be great to give input by non tamers like Catastigma did.

Global test server is pretty useful to test classes

DocPepper and Arzurag like this.
  6. [ ZoeLogiiK ]

All of the minor things that could make a big difference I came across.

Flow Leap: The Ability to double jump is nice. But the ending lag after you do the second flip is huge. The input to LBP take around 1.5 seconds to come out. We can make Flow cancel into LBP move smoothly. The Ability to use Scratch while leap would be nice as well. Also, you can't climb ledges with it.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

Leap Has the Ability to gain a huge amount of vertical Height if used with Jump height buffs, but at random It will go into free fall animation. Really fun to do and could give Tamers Mobility options but, got to fix this problem first.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

[​IMG]
    Full GIF

Evasive Attack & Flowing Water: For the longest time I wanted to know what could be the use of this skill since it has the name "Evasive Attack". You would think you would have iFrame during the animation. However, sadly that's not the case. Take a look at this skill if you can.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

Heilang Howling: You can only use this skill in Awakening mode. Makes little to no sense of the reason on why that is though. Heilang skills should be used regardless of what weapon my Tamer have at the moment. Making Howling usable in pre awakening would be wonderful.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

Air Lighting: This skill use a lot of mana for how little this skill is used. I'm actually still trying to find a reason to use the skill overall in general since it doesn't do anything crazy. Reduce the Mana cost, or buff the skill in general. Heilang no longer follows up with a skill either.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

Cloud Stomping & Flow Cloud Ride :
    Large Topic revolving around this skill. I just want to confirm the the Free fall animation should be removed. Sometimes my Tamer put her weapon away while in free fall animation as well. that should be fixed as well.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

=============================================================================================================
    Heilang: before saying the dog is completely bad for being a major part in the tamer class, I want to first start out addresses weird bugs that I came across with him.
    [​IMG]

Horse Mounting w/ Heilang: Heilang has an awkward movement where he would completely teleport when making simple movements on your horse. Let's add some animations where Heilang can re position himself and defend or something.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

Heilang attack commands is a bit weird and make no sense as well while riding the horse.

That's Him( V ): Heilang doesn't do anything, even thought I'm clearing telling him to attack. He does how ever protects me from incoming damage. It works only 50% of the time though.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

Follow me( X ): Heilang actually teleport to you. nothing really wrong with this, just pointing out that you are able to do it. The applications are none since any movement, Heilang will teleport to you to begin with.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

Stand and Hold ( Z ): Heilang sits on the floor near you healing you 3hp/ sec. The radius of where you have to stand near Heilang is completely small, so it have no real usage at all. This needs fat buffs.
    [​IMG]
    Full GIF

Protect me ( F ):
    This is the real Attack command for some reason. Heilang will attack who ever is in your crosshair. Does this make sense? no. but at least I found it and we have one. As you can see it's very weird that Heilang attacks at random and Ignore the the target you assigned, Quite bugged.

[​IMG]
    Full GIF

Highly Working In progress.

#46 [ ZoeLogiiK ], Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    Moraea, Tazmanyak, Thelemna and 3 others like this.
  7. [ ZoeLogiiK ]

Creating Space:

8. Nyanpi

I disagree with this point but the rest of the post is spot-on as usual.

Assilma likes this.
  9. Kuronekorin

Make Command:Attack directional instead of point target. Make it that it has a maximum range and it blows up upon impact, making heilang teleport back to you and knocking back or knocking down the targets. A Ranger,Wizard,Musa have ranged abilities that knock you back or floats you so I don't see any reason why we can't have one. Make howling accessible from Pre-Awakening stance too.

Eri 4 and JM like this.
  10. Karma555

Karma555 Tamer 63 NA

CM Yukimura - did you get any response or feedback from the developers? You don't need to share the content of it - I just want to know if they even heard us at all.

11. EroSensei

Occasional bug (usually against myth: Moon strike getting blocked by pets

12. Tvvin

Tamer is a prepubescent teenage girl.

13. Nyanpi

Yes and?

14. Joungf

Oh, really? You didn't say!
    And what is a Shai? Please tell me ...

15. Tvvin

I hope you're not 18 or older to call her a waifu still LOL

16. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

What does that have anything remotely related to adding on the forums for the Devs to see..?
    What is your motive, why are you not helping the collection for the devs to see the bugs for Tamer under Tamer forums.
    Do you even play Tamer?
    What are you doing..?

17. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

@CM Servantes @CM Kabz @CM Yukimura

Could someone give a response here. A lot of effort was put into this and as you can see it is now devolving. It was started over 2 months ago. Something to acknowledge the effort put in by @Von_Blaumark by starting this and let us know if any of this was viewed and passed along to PA.

Eri 4 and Assilma like this.
  18. Kuu

Kuu

Sometimes I feel like PA listens and get back to us half a year later, or worse. PA only seems to ever respond fast if something is OP rather then under power.

Like they fixed Jin jolt in under 8hrs, and lower resonance in under a month. But controllable heilang skill like howling?..umm 1yr +?

In the global test labs they super sized Heilang HP, which I assume was because he keeps dying to annexes in NW...and we have said it how long ago?

lanzend and TheYoda like this.
  19. Von_Blaumark

Yukimura mentioned that the whole thread was being forwarded to PA. Nothing relevant has changes since then. No feedback was given.

Just shows that PA doesn't care about the class at all.
    Shows that Kakao doesn't have the willingness (guts, balls, whatever) to stand up to PA on behalf of Kakao's customers - I mean, any company should first of all care about their respective customers them being their source of revenue after all.
    And the fact that the class has strong issues has been emphasized by the fact that the few changes which were made featured outrageous numbers that don't even deserve the term balancing anymore. Improve a skills damage by 90% another by 81% and buff the pet classes' pet health by a factor of 100. Come on! Are you blind Kakao?

Eri 4 and lanzend like this.
  20. Rokath

@CM Servantes @CM Kabz @CM Yukimura Could the Tamer collective get some updates? We've felt fairly neglected as a whole. It'd be nice to have a round table discussion where we could get an actual response and not just "oh hey we forwarded your message".

Sadalsuud, JM and Assilma like this.