1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Combine Value pack and Kama blessing?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TankFu, Feb 11, 2019.

1. TankFu

Just like the post sounds. Can increase value pack price a bit to compensate.

Would allow your monthly VP buyers to get the bonus in shadow arena. Plus increase the value of VP in general.

I don't know the true numbers of either that are bought to provide an ROI for combing them, but depending what those numbers look like, this could potentially increase VP sales to improve consistent revenue back to the companies bottom-line.

2. MoonDance17

Why not just make the game a subscription model? Of course it already is.

3. TankFu

I would like that alternative option if they combined those two(along with some other perks) paying 15-25 a month with no contract. While keeping the Kama & VP separate for free-2-players.

This could perhaps increase development towards balancing and other content important to the player base since it would give the company consistent revenue from subscriptions.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  4. Krog Gar

Just buy both... They don't need to bundle them for you...

I would like an optional subscription model though, that I could set to auto-repeat and not have to keep remembering to buy those VPs every few months.

TankFu and MoonDance17 like this.
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

u do understand how much that costs for a month? compared to other sub games.

6. TankFu

Yeah an optional subscription model including both of these is a better idea actually. I like it as well.

To WhySoSeeryus point.. purchasing both separately is a bit costly in comparison. I often times only choose value pack (if at all) due to that cost vs ROI.

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

id like some super discounted many month sub like pearl item combining value pack, kama and skill reset thingy, but so that it actually is cheap. their profit is getting me to pay them half a year/year in advance.

8. TankFu

Another good suggestion. A $15-25 a month subscription. Then a 6mo and/or yearly subscription discount.

9. Krog Gar

Yeah, I didn't say it was financially sensible... Just that it's doable...
    Star Trek Online did that with their lifetime subscriptions. Pay something like 2 years in one go and get it forever.
    That was worth it for me, I think I did 5 or 6 years after that...

I think they mostly aim for the obligate-someone-to-keep-playing-and-maybe-they'll-spend-more-money-while-they're-here approach with those though. (Or maybe hope people pay for two years, than quit after two months and free up the server load. Like gym memberships.)

10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

Why bundle them? It will cost double.. what if I only care about VP bonuses and don't need drop rate increased since I don't grind.

11. TankFu

Well IF they bundled them and it didn't cost more than it already does... im sure you wouldn't complain about the "extra benefit" right?

Granted there would be an increase most likely.