1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community Feedback Reports - Devs Replies

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Ayesmina

Watch tutorials
    I have 1b in 5-8 h, and my guild pay 2.5b per week.

2. Mana_Mafia

How many months has it been since we got a dev letter?

The last one I can recall was on the day we got Renown Score added to the game...

"Improved communication."

3. Xuelin

Perhaps CM Yuki should un-sticky this thread and let it slide quietly into obscurity since it was obviously a 1 month only communication deal 6 months ago. It's getting a bit embarrassing leaving it here showcasing his dedication to the concept.

levinano and MoZex like this.
  4. TeRRoRibleOne

Thanks for the nodewar changes again, first one since the changes and it was two dead drops. Implement something to punish guilds that do this further like fines to their guild bank.

5. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

6. qaso

8. Did the Enhancement-Chance change in the last months?

"Many players from the community feel that ever since the artisan's memory changed (3 repair -> 4 repair), it has become harder to enhance. Many players seem to be failing more even when enhancing with higher failstacks compared to prior to this change in the artisan's memory. There are many complaints since then that +13 -> +15 and PRI -> DUO is much harder now. Was there any change to the enhancements to make it more difficult?

• PA: There weren't any changes to the enhancement success rate. If you can share with us research/investigative materials/data we can take further look into the situation.
    Maybe the multiple 100+ fail stacks going for tet, and multiple 60+ fail stacks on tri attempts across my account might serve as research looking in to... pretty sure it's not only me though. personally i think it got worse after they added Valks cry.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  7. Shenmue

get rid of pay 2 win

8. Shenmue

why i stick with games from the usa!

9. Kadmilos

"improved communication".

Right.

10. Strider14

I
    Instead of wasting time for a minor part could you just fix the market, the bidding system in this game is the worst i have ever seen. Especially for pearl items, it only promotes the use of bots and the price of them are listed way to low.

11. Mana_Mafia

Let's get some dev replies on this Mirumok and Sea Monster Hunting issue.

I want to understand their reasoning behind creating new group content that gave a reasonable 35-40 million silver / hr that people were excited about, then nerfing it into the ground 7 days later while turning a blind eye to all guilds making 100-200+ million silver / hr at sea for months and months.

Why did they think Mirumok was too good? It wasn't nearly as lucrative as some existing spots in the game. Just lucrative enough and group friendly.

@CM Yukimura @CM Richter

12. Kadmilos

@CM Yukimura @CM Richter

I'm concerned about the direction of this game, we were promised improved communication - what are the road maps, future development plans? What are developers thinking regarding "group" content on BDO?

I'm kind of sick of the solo experience - this "nerf" to Mirumok is concerning as it feels like BDO is punishing people for playing together; I want to play with my friends but if its "more efficent" to just solo SMH then what is the point of calling this game an MMO?

Can you please make a statement addressing the communities concerns regarding group play? we need far more activities focused around grouping and engaging with other players - at the moment the game is too much about the solo experience.

Can we ever open up trading items between players? Will there be more group content added to the game?

Also not just high level content, as a player wanting to play with newbies, to help my friends out - the way the game is currently designed is very punishing for anybody trying to get into the game and engage in the some party content with friends of higher gear/levels. Can you please advise whether or not devs want group play, or whether or not they are open to the idea of accepting feedback from the community regarding group play?

Gaming is seen all over the world as an anti-social activity, especially in Korea, so I'm surprised the developers aren't focusing more on introducing solid social activities beyond the the basic node/GvG play. (Which don't get me wrong is competitvely fun, but it isn't that socially fun).

13. Kushina

Where is our seahunting nerf??

edit: 1 good job with the seahunting nerf... but they can change guild and take payout in another guild.. put a coldown on changing guild and will be perfect ... another step and the balance will be ok

#273 Kushina, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  14. Rayin

15. IneptStatue

Well I made a crap choice. Now- so if I play on another character that doesn't have the imperial certificate, will i still be able to play on another character and accumulate the 100minutes for the gilded coins? right now too afraid and analytical to switch characters.

#275 IneptStatue, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  16. hismaimai9999

good idead
    good luck to you !!!!!!

17. Dinamarr

Umm, I call complete and Utter BS on the enhancement being changed failed a DUO witch with a Freaking 60 FS got pissed and said screw it then failed a PRI with 61 your game has some major issues you need to set a cap on FS like say if you can reach a 160 FS which in and of itself is a massive pain in the ass to begin with you should just get a PEN 100% chance. Same for PRI, DUO, TRI and so on none of this complete random ass bend you over and shove it in with no lube ****, just go to you tube and watch all the 200-250 FS fail over and over and over on PEN your PVE in this game is so F"in boring and mind numbing the only good thing it has to offer is PVP but you can't enjoy that cause you can't gear up to enjoy it. Skill only goes so far when your at 500 GS then that one striker with 570+ just comes in and mows you down like you were a gust of wind against his face.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  18. ambyentlight

Class ballance where because atm it is a shameful joke as only Ninja Sorc mystic striker and kuno are truely viable classes with the assistance of witch and wizard for protected area heals.

What about all the other classes? why even have so many classes if they ain't gonna be ballanced to be atleast onpar with the top 5 I mentioned?

Let me guess Pearl Abyss simply don't give a **** and people should just reroll if they want to be optimal?

19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

failstacks are there just so that u need tor each some base start point, not to make sure u succeed in enhancing.... sadly.

imho it should be reworked somehow

20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

I agree that stacks shouldn't cap and that they should allow a player to reach a guaranteed sucess after a set number of failures.

Wet Cake and OPC like this.