1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community Feedback Reports - Devs Replies

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Stormblessed

Angry kids coming to this thread en masse, you are wondering why there is no response..95% in this thread is adolescent spam

btw i liked the dude about failstacks, man I am sure you will grow up into a glorious one

2. Sofya

Dear PA,
    Look at your world boss schedule, does that make sense to you?
    how do you expect to put Garmoth together with another boss when moving it together with another world boss would make more sense? For instance, on Thursday, you could've moved Kzarka to 8:15PM PST together with Karanda.... Also how do you expect us to kill Garmoth with just 15 mins with all its ******** mechanics?

Smileybones likes this.
  3. TeRRoRibleOne

It could have died last night if half the people didn't go to kzarka first and then use their extremely low AP boss alts at Garmoth. They need to fix the pools for drops because of the boss alt nonsense.

4. Sofya

it could have. but it didn't. same with sunday garmoth which spawned with kutum too. it was literally at 1% hp...
    ******** mechanics are bullshits

5. Prochilles

Not to be a d-bag, but 99% of these questions are simple QoL issues that don't matter in the least in the current state of BDO, and all the PA replies are simple obvious statements that provide knowledge easily assumed. Reading this list of community questions is enough to realize that no real benefits, nor any real fixes will be added to the game anytime within the foreseeable future. Sure, these QoL issues may be just important enough to earn a spot on the complete to-do list, but for most of these issues, they should be nowhere near any small number Q&A list of relevant BDO issues.

#285 Prochilles, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    2Cents likes this.
  6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Marketplace and Renown aren't core mechanics, right. Also did you miss the Caphras patch.

7. OPC

OPC

Goodmorning fellas ! Yesterday, (19/12/2018) after EU patch, i went with my Wizard to practise PVP with some friends. I noticed that now wizard receives significantly more damage from all classes after removal of renown score ! Also, his skill Fireball of Destruction (S + F) DOES NOT the same damage as his other skills !! Is it a new bug ? Developers must look into this ..... I invite more people playing wizards to go and try out their skills. [+ For removing renown score, but now the game needs rebalance !!! ]

8. Rizzly

Did you ever hear that skills have reduced pvp damage? So bolide might be weaker than say aqua bomb even if the stats have a big difference of damage.

9. Lurea

"PA: We are sorry, but we cannot disclose the horse breeding details in numerical values."
    PA never giving numbers is like a salesman going "trust me." You can be scamed from here to the moon. But you won't know because they don't give numbers. So they can just say whatever they want about increases or decreases. But not giving the numbers gives them the option to do nothing at all. Transparency from PA is 0%.

I am sure they will say it's to protect you from hackers, bots etc. But that's bs. Numbers give a players a stat to compair if he/she doing something good or not. Hiding it only serves the company, not the player, ever, in any way.

And before they say there line "we want the player to feel powerincreas and not focus on the numbers" Why then is there a AP and DP etc. Those are numbers to focus on. That statement in itself contradicts what they are doing ingame. They just want to controle you as much they can to get more money. but in realety, this only frustrate players and makes them quit. So they can just keep shooting themselfs in the foot and hide the numbers.

10. s0lonik

1: Multplayer- The aspect of multiplayer this game is suppose to be farming orientated. But it has multiplayer like pvp etc etc. Well it would actually be really good if you could invent some kind of dungeons/raids or just something where u can hook up chat and go there and get items.
    2: Heavy p2w- u need to fix the pay 2 win gap where u need pets to farm fast, cosmetics give u an advantage. Buy weight limits. ETC ETC. This is not good because 50% of BDO community don't want to spend 100$ to actually be able to play the game.
    3: Character deletion is terrible. Need to wait 1 day to actually be able to do a new character if u already have 6 other character slots taken for standard players. This need to be rethinked. Like do something from wow. Where u delete a character then u can get the character back, if u chose to take it back u need to wait like 1 week or so for next if u would chose it.
    4. Balance classes- really need to look over the balance between different classes, some are really op at softcore and it is boring to play pvp getting rekt just by the class not gear or skills. This should be taken reconsider. Because every mmorpg the classes need to be balanced. More balanced, more skills.
    5. Maybe make the mounts to be summoned and resummoned instead of just place them on different spots. Cant imagine how many times my horses died cuz some stupid mob came and attacked them.
    6. Combat/graphic is already perfection no need to talk about.
    7. make the game more competitive? maybe leaderboard or something like guilds/characters.
    8. Hotkeys Ui doesn't change if u put new hotkeys down there.
    9. New content? New maps? Pvp questing area?
    This would actually really make the game the potential it has. You devs already made an remastered version on it. Maybe u should look this over. Everyone wants it.
    Don't make this a SWTOR failure.