1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community Feedback Reports - Devs Replies

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Tornathien

GIVE RANGERS BACK ABSOLUTE BOW SKILL DMG ON HORSE... 150% for every level of bow skill is a joke no increase just flatline 150%.. when it DID WORK rangers actually had a way to lvl with bow in par with every other class in terms of speed..

JuniperTwist likes this.
  2. Drankis

Drankis Otsuchiha Ninja 61 EU

Just create different enchanting mechanics, no doubt artisan memories brings money, but you also would've gotten some more money from me if that broke ass mechanic didn't made me quit lel!

3. Avonna

the enchanting in this game makes me throw up in my mouth lol

i understand the FAILS, just take away the BACKWARD DOWNGRADE when you do.

Hamsta likes this.
  4. Avonna

My QOL wish list

maids under you while you pop back to life in RBF.... get rid of maids in this area or make us not drop on that little tiny ledge....
    create your own containers....( mention by someone else in a different post) but a great idea ( storage cluster ....)
    since your crazy about event drops, what about an extra tab for event items only , that weigh nothing, and dont clutter your main backpack....main tab/ pearl tab/event tab...
    take away the downgrade feature in enchanting...if it fails it just fails...no need to go backwards...( sorry vets)
    oh and servers and lahn...

xox

5. Wet Cake

Please address the concerns that the costume contest is rigged (feel free to address other accusations about all the other contests too).

Here are some concerns from page 1:
    Thanks.

iLuminescent likes this.
  6. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

Can the devs explain why the hitboxes are so huge in the game? Every attack in PVP can hit you even when the skill animation is not touching your character so it plays like the hitboxes are broken.

For a game that has fluid action based combat it's very jarring to look at and to play since you cannot tell what will hit you by looking. Moreover, there's randomness in every attack that it tricks you into thinking you've dodged an attack when you're only resisted it based on gear difference and/or a random roll. Can the devs go back to basics to make sure hitboxes are what you see is what you get, before trying to balance anything else? The game currently is far less skill based than it appears.

7. JeffreyNguyen00

im not to sure if this is the right board but how do i know my pc can run this game?

8. Deskra

No changes in pri-duo enchantment rate? you liars, it is obvious that you dropped the chance, dont come with this bulls**t, before that patch me and my guildies were getting duos on average on 4 attempts(had rare 8 fails in a row streaks), but now, now i have failed duo 10 times in a row, after that i failed duo 17 times in a row, you obviously decreased it so people will get artisans, greedy pigs.
    And thats not just me, people often fail 10 times on duo in a row, and not even talking about ppl who get up to 32 fails on duo, only to fail tri again

9. Guitarsmasher

Every duo I have gotten I have gotten literally on the first tri.....see what I did there. But seriously I must we one lucky fool anything I was taking to duo has gone on the first try. However where my hold up seems to be is between +13 to +15 that is where I have a hard time enhancing.

10. LightsOut

I'm concerned that the new "Combat Power" system introduced in KR, is a threat to BDO item build diversity and progression in its current form.

As "Combat Power" is calculated by summing up the AP + AWAP + DP, it includes the AP stat from accessories and off-hands twice. This makes AP accessories and AP off-hands severely over perform any other type of gear (DP or AP-DP mixed gear).

For players above 680 "Combat Power" a TET Nouver dagger for example will effectively provide you with 42 AP and 42 DR making it twice better than it used to be.

Gaining DR by just stacking more AP will just make everyone switch to the same boring AP only build. I mean why not? Everyone will have a lot more DR than before, so now you will need more AP. By gaining more AP you also get more DR so its like.. AP will be the only stat that matters from now on.

Please do not let this happen. BDO is famous for its diverse world and a change like this just kills a big part of it.

Wet Cake likes this.
  11. Redlx

Optimization for Berserker desperately needs looking at since this patch... they feel awful.

Karma555 likes this.
  12. Mauser

If this post seems disjointed and tends to ramble a bit I apologize, I have edited it several times to try to make it clearer and in doing so may have made something else more obscure.

As of today I am no longer playing BDO, as far as I'm concerned your crappy customer service as well as RNG have killed this game. I have been told that the steam community has warned its members to avoid BDO as a result of all the connection issues that people were experiencing.

After how many complaints from your customer base and excuses from the devs about connection issues, you have finally decided to change service providers. Your excuse had always been that the problem is on the customers ISP side. Should the issues that people have been experiencing clear up after you change providers, then to me that would just give proof to the lie, you knew the problem was your service provider yet you chose to ignore it. I hope that the new service provider will be better than the one you had been using for those in the community that continue to play.

Your RNG

When I bought my last value pack I made the decision that I would make one last try for a tet item. I gave myself till the pack ran out, if I made it I'd continue to play, if not then I was done. My last failure came earlier today. I have 12 days left on the pack and one fail stack left thats in the 80s. I won't waste my time making more fail stacks, I'm done. So that you understand, I played this game since beta, I bought one of the founder packs for a two day headstart on the rest of the player base. Since release I have been able to enchant one item to tet. So that you understand my complaint about RNG a little better let me explain. I'm retired so I was able to play an average of six to eight hours a day, the majority of that was grinding mobs for drops and silver. I have wasted the majority of the rings, necklaces and belts trying to enhance them. If I could get an item past pri I considered myself lucky, to duo I considered that amazing, and tri was an act of god. Armor was just as bad, I spent over a month trying to get a set of muskans from pri back to duo. I did get a 60 and a 70 fail stack out of that. Before some fan boy jumps in, yes I know that the first letter in RNG stands for random. Still I see players that have been in game for six months or less with full tet weapons or armor or in some cases both, makes me wonder what other factors effect RNG like the Olivia servers for example. I also can't help but wonder about hacks, and yes...there are hacks for BDO, a simple web search will find them for you.

Special Event Drops, Put them on a separate drop table.

I have heard other people in guild and out of it voice this same complaint. In my case, I didn't need a bunch of useless crap reducing my ability to progress in the game or take up space in my inventory. I needed scrolls so that I could get the durability of gear that failed all my attempts to upgrade it back up to a usable level. I understand that there are players who enjoy those items, and good for them, just put it in a separate drop table.

Wish the rest of you luck

13. Mafesio

Let us know how you next game goes, or better yet, you should make your own game and then let everyone play it for free!!

14. Denthors

ok, so, where is the April respond ?
    its already the end of those ?

15. Dilaton

What happened to the warehouse expansion pack for several territories (3 if i'm not mistaken)?
    It's nowhere to be found and I wonder why would it disappear so mysteriously. There are only the packs for a single territory, like balenos, serendia, etc.

16. Karislav

Why are the cinematics being removed from the game?

17. Roxies

Putting 100 stack Blacksmith books in the cash shop is a huge mistake, and I think you should refund the pearls and simply make it a feature in the game. Either that, or offer the books in game for like 6 mil or something along those lines.

18. Razumikhn

Pleas just remove this april 18 patch and let's pretend it didn't happen.

19. Coracbra

Coracbra NotYourBasic Striker 61 NA

Sadly I feel with these CC changes they've changed the playstyles of a lot of classes, things that used to make classes fun and enjoyable for a lot of players have been stripped away, especially for people playing ninja, kuno, zerker and strikers, I really hope they can revert these changes.

Also a lot of classes were built around the old CC system, atm there's a lot of broken skill's on most of the classes with spammable stiffness and perma chain downsmashes, as someone who has spent a lot of hours playing BDO and before this patch had seen myself continuing to play for a long time, this has really demotivated me to play and currently looking for other PvP games to try out.

Please change it back PA, we've had the mechanics the same way for 2 years and all of a sudden you completely change how the PvP works.. the poll in a thread says over 75% hate it, your going to lose a lot of players if you continue down this path.

20. Prasao

No i like it