1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community Suggested Changes for Maehwa

Discussion in 'Maehwa' started by Exitious1, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Hortalr~

Well, not so many people have that much AP, and the trade wasn't that good there though

#61 Hortalr~, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. Prim nw

theyre both 275 ap monkeys that spam pve rotations in pvp and it works out perfectly, thanks to our lovely APe patch.

Sapaieo and Nagahidee like this.
  3. Exitious1

Lol

4. Sapaieo

5. Exitious1

As an update.
    NA Round table (yes it's a thing apparently) is a group of representatives of various classes as well as popular streamers, gms, etc with ideas from collective feedback to present those things to Kakao .. They have contacted Kakao to meet and discuss changes to the game. This includes changes to classes (if needed for specific classes).

Apparently there is an agreed upon scheduled meeting Thursday around 6pm EST. (March 15th)

I was contacted along with a few other Maehwa mains to help provide feedback on the class. I presented this forum to them as well as a detailed explaination for specific changes. Hopefully this helps them explain to KaKao and PA why we need these changes.

Iryia, Reyer and Kurtferro79 like this.
  6. Exitious1

Here is the recent update from the NA Round table discord.

Attached Files:

7. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Why they ask for Maehwa? you didn't talk for us?^^

8. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

We need a better evasive buff vs all, and maybe buff muskan at pair urugon speed +1 need to balance evasion with dr, all now use dr but effective evasion class should be evasion not dr, we need a better evasive buff like ninja, we can dash but we get all dmg while other class can spam iframe.. i suggest passive vs all ,not only melee and + 10% evasion buff from 1 skill for determinate seconds and maybe a resistence buff from grab, pircing dmg for hit hard shield class can be a nice game mec for balancing class and give us a better role in large scale pvp

#68 Kurtferro79, Mar 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  9. Exitious1

Huh?

Our role in NWs is fine and I'm sure most Maehwa can agree.

A shield piercing skill or stat or mechanic I know is something all non grab classes want but I doubt we would ever get.

Buffing our melee evasion to be all evasion would be nice but even at 7% it's still useless. Would need to be higher. Would allow for more flexible hybrid builds.

No one has grab resist higher than base and it wouldn't matter anyways with warrior and zerker having ignore grab -30% with precisions to add another -20%. So I don't see that being a possibility.

10. Nyhver

He's asking if you gave your ideas to them and I assume you did

Can you include/message that server with the following names for them to get into contact with?

Maehwa: Kyohi, <manup> and Magnimode <Who> last I checked
    Ninja: Mayzap, Daynim, Vensoul, Hanjob, instinct, (instinctafk?) he has a good reputation

11. Exitious1

Yea I shared the forum and ideas along with detailed explainations. Oddly enough Kyohi is in the discord but I seen no messages from them in regards to Maehwa suggested changes. Tried contacting but no response yet.

I contacted mayzap and let him know but everyone else I don't have their info or a mutual discord

12. Exitious1

After reviewing and breaking down the change requests for Maehwa and being realistic to what PA would consider this is what the NA Round Table came up with as the final list.

Please let me know if I need to push back on anything. Unfortunately preawaken got left out this time around. Not sure how everyone feels about this. I personally feel preawaken needs to be considered carefully due to it affecting Musa too. And a lot of it needs major rework.

Maehwa:
    - Absolutes & Rabams address damage changes but fail to address mechanic changes needed. Currently It's a good class.
    - Moonrise first hit needs Super Armor.
    - Stick Snowflake needs Frontal Guard.
    - December & Moonlight Dash need damage buffs in PvP.
    - Tip of the Iceberg needs Frontal Guard.
    - Tenacious Edge and Tip of the Iceberg should allow the player to cut off using the skill to evade.
    - Frost Pillar needs damage increases for ranged pressure.
    - Red Moon, Blooming, Decapitation CC's often miss and need to connect better.
    - Tiger Blade should allow a way to exit the animation.

On a side note, musa changes haven't been finalized yet so when they do I'm sure I'll see some preawaken stuff at which point I can say well that affects both classes.

#72 Exitious1, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Kurtferro79 likes this.
  13. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Surely all that changes can help and balance, but I remain of the idea that our dps is lower than other classes, I get annihilated with 1 or 2 skills from many classes while to kill someone I have to:

1 awaits to score a cc (hard vs most class can spamm SA FG Iframe)
    2 make a perfect combo, in terms of time without speed buffs it takes too much and the hits on the ground seem ridiculous despite the special attack, so it is difficult to complete if you are not in 1vs1
    3 repeat all over if the opponent is not dead, most classes recover hp in the meantime you can score another CC nullifying the whole and making all doing before useless.

Instead against other classes, example tamer I come deletted in less than 1 second even before touching the ground, against ninja and kuno DK equal and against other classes they grab until you die..

The only moment that my skills seem with good dps is when I use awak buff (E) or I absorb 100% (Z), because the execution of our skills are basic too slow, so in my opinion we need to have an attack speed + 20% basic to be really competitive, it's our 100% should be faster than a second so it can be chained better with a stun or a kd.

#73 Kurtferro79, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    Reyer likes this.
  14. Hissis

Tiger Blade needs to have less Stamina consumption and 30sec cooldown, it's a huge cooldown a huge stamina cost for something that risky

#74 Hissis, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  15. Exitious1

Got a response by a GM with positive feedback but ofc no mention of what's going to happen etc.. See screenshot.

Attached Files:

Kurtferro79 likes this.
  16. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

Kinda feel like they looked at the least important one. But w.e gl

17. Fattykracken

i honestly hate saying this, i feel that, that was almost a cookie cutter response for the item on balance changes to Maehwa. i do feel some skills would be nice sped up some (petal drill being the one in mind, and the grapple hook) . but i think in all honesty that dysnc, and frame rates that effect attack speed are a problem. if your frames dip hard and for any amount of time you are as dead (unless you use chase iframe) as anyone who lags. there was one more thing i was thinking about but i cant remember it after taking a shower. maybe later i will remember.

18. Exitious1

See new sceen shot I attached. These were legit responses because he/she directly answered some of my questions.

These show my initial ticket message and response to one of his. They in wrong order.

Attached Files:

Czirne and Kurtferro79 like this.
  19. Srich

275/277 AP to be accurate on that musa if he didnt enchanted the other tet tungrade earring already

20. assbot has tet tungrad and therefore has 272AP, unless ur talking about dongfang who has 278AP