1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community Suggested Changes for Maehwa

Discussion in 'Maehwa' started by Exitious1, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Srich

im talking about EU... peroping which is the musa showed on a clip ,that exiotious1 posted, has 275/277 ap

2. Ohh you were referring to that, mb

3. Tyldor

Bump, I +1 on this. With the current ranged poke meta being buffed with JIN skills and what not - we need some love for large scale, bigtime..

4. Hortalr~

True, when a witch, or even some other classes that can one shot easier now, it's even worst...

5. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

maewha Vs iframes:

#85 Kurtferro79, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  6. Alekos

7. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Another useful thing to improve our survival is to reduce the consumption of stamina in the dash, in nodewar if it suffers too much and if that ends the fate is almost marked, while other classes jump away in iframe like rockets or can disappear or teleport (always in iframe) or can count on a great defense or even instantaneous care in SA, we must engage and run continuously, sometimes with mov speed debuff (too long it's a class kill) already engaging we are short of stamina if we have to run then we are often hit in back attack by ranged and fights from whoever has a good speed and manages to stay behind very often, but having hired in the escape you are without enough stamina to escape and between damage and a guard that is not enough to give you time to recover the stamina is often destiny marked .. I have about 2300 of stamina that is not the best but not a little and often not enough, it is practically our only defense should be improved ..

#87 Kurtferro79, Apr 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  8. BOoMBoOM_REMIX

I'm full TET with Urugons / Griffin / DR crystals in RBF I get one shot while in dash and because we have only FG or unprotected skills we can't trade, can't combo, can't do anything really .

D0mis and Kurtferro79 like this.
  9. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Then there are other classes that are immortal with the same gear, disengaging in safety, do more damage than us, can buff and full heal in 1 second... we only want small improvements, but the truth is that we only have disadvantages compared to other classes, and in fact we see which are the most used classes and those most requested for Siege.

When I saw a video of the faces of Lacari while using Maehwa in RBF, despite a good gear I immediately realized that many complain of classes that allow things that are normal for them, impossible for us and you realize only by trying.

In my guild everyone complains about the maehwa, they say to me "look how many points can do some maehwa", well but despite this in my guild 100 players nobody uses this class, strange no? then you discover that the points are made by those few who have a gear score very high, which can one shot the opponent, but getting to that point takes time and a lot of luck, but the discomfort is that this class becomes valid only at that point while the others are playable much earlier.

And discover that in RBF sometimes we can do points by pure chance, giving a last shot, nothing to see from those classes that make points fighting and surviving in the midst of various opponents, steal point don't makes you a strong class ...

#89 Kurtferro79, Apr 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    BOoMBoOM_REMIX likes this.
  10. TeRRoRibleOne

It sucks they made Musa better than Maehwa for siege....

11. BOoMBoOM_REMIX

I 100% agree, played mystic with the same gear as Maehwa just couldn't believe the difference in survivability between those two, felt like I had PRI Grunil on the Mae ...

Prim nw and Kurtferro79 like this.
  12. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

Why does that suck? Can musa not be better than mae? REEEEEEE

13. Hortalr~

That's exactly the same, saying that Maehwa burst is insane.. but well, every class have an insane burst at endgame, in big aoe for some and at distance, and even some protected. In RBF Maehwa have even less chance now, getting killed by aoe before going to someone, RBF is now node war meta too, spamming aoe like a retard.

14. Fattykracken

our survivablity was tied to evasion, which is a meme due to how easily it is to stack accy and damage... i also like to ask, whats the difference between big damage and burst... arnt they one and the same at some degree?

15. Hortalr~

Now, every class burst/have big damage at high gear. And burst is more like a one combo or one shot, when big damage can be on the time but with the same damage, almost the same though

16. Exitious1

Lately with the ap buffs our block has become super fragile. Thoughts on requesting that they increase the block value some to help with all the FG abilities we have to cycle through?

Flamingfred and Kurtferro79 like this.
  17. Flamingfred

I think that the block has become too fragile recently as in some match ups its feels like it isn't even there but this in my eyes is not a major priority. Our major issue is dealing with our inability to cc our opponents and lack of SA/FG as even if you do cc there is often nothing you can do to damage them as most of our combos have little no protection. Giving abilities like tip of an iceberg and moonrise/sticky snowflake SA/FG will help a lot but will not fix the problem as we still lack the ability to cc in the first place. I feel that buffing the damage (and maybe even the range) of frost pillars and tip of an iceberg will give us a poke ability that we can use to either damage blocks or damage opponents through super armor. This would only work if they gave tip of an iceberg FG and made it possible to cancel with chase. I think this will help to bring us more in line with the power level of most the other classes but will definitely not be enough on its own to do this. So that post doesn't become too rambly i will leave it to someone else to discuss on how we should gain some more toughness.

All i want is the class to be fun again to play without relying on playing against bad opponents who either don't know what they are doing or have terrible gear

18. Prim nw

Well if they won't nerf or change AP scaling, we definately need some damage reduction on our superarmors like every other class

But KR has a completely different meta, just like we had before. Maehwa might be good in their version because they have 2sec pot cd, higher base hp and possibly a dr buff in pvp

Exitious1 likes this.
  19. Sapaieo

Don't forget that in KR they also have pots restoring more HP than in our version.

20. MainURF

What you forgot are viable switches pre awa to awakening form. Im not familiar with all classes but afaik every other classes can do this, except us. How can we not have any skill to switch to awakening is beyond me..