1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compensation for market down

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by KampersOwnedYou, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KampersOwnedYou

so the market is down again.
    This is happening far too often and for far too long.
    I have a value pack active which I have already lost 2 or 3 days worth as the market don’t work.
    I also have a Kama blessing active which is going to waste as can’t keep grinding as no bank space as already have far too many items sorted from grinding.
    I’m hoping that we will get compensation for this.
    I need another value pack as mine is currently being wasted.

Mimimimi and defaultnick85 like this.
  2. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 61 NA

I agree i think everyone should be given full pen at +20 caphra levels this way we can all focus on true endgame of being afk while playing other games and only playing bdo for dress up node war simulator.

flukeSG1, Soulscar and Loriel like this.
  3. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 60 NA

Most under your so called softcap already do that. More so then those above softcap. All it takes is a few encounters with no lifers and whales, and to watch someone one tap boss weapons from PRI to TET while you have to spend 100 times the effort to reach the same results. To steer players towards this direction.

I see less and less active player across all channels to include Arsha. And more and more players adding to the AFK population of BDO everyday. So that point of yours is very mute. ESO, FFXIV, GW2, and even WoW has proved this many times over!

VasilisD likes this.
  4. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 61 NA

Someone can't feel my sarcastic post lol

Fearless V likes this.
  5. Mimimimi

absolutely. there should be a compensation for the downtimes. it's okay if that happens once in a while, but recently this is happening regularly and for hours. pretty unfair to charge people for these times.

6. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

You will get the following compensation:
    You will get a discount of 10% on small mp potions for the next 10 days.

And trust me thats more compensation than german diesel car owners get from the responsible companies.

Dont be stupid...

Fearless V likes this.
  7. Mimimimi

joke is on them when the buyers notice their shitty quality of service and don't care to do anything against it.

if you think the situation is fine .. i can only hand that back to you

8. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

All jokes aside, i just died in the desert with my 49lvl crate transporting alt because 1)i couldnt use the cmp to get my waters and 2)while changing characters the screen fades to black but you are still vulnerable, so i was still getting damage while being unable to do something.These 2 in addition to slow servers because it is maintenance day lead to the alts death. Instead of risking my horse and my crates i had to tear up.

What triggers me the most, is not the death, or the tear or even the cmp being down (which i consider a low to medium inconvenience) but the ****ing half thought design like the (in)vulnerability phases of these screens.

So back to the topic.
    Compensation? No.
    Make sure it does not happen this often? Yes.
    You know it is gonna happen and not announce it? Well, announce it in game and in the forums/tweeter, w/e.
    Test better your designs? Yes.

9. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

Too greedy.
    I would be absolutely fine with couple of dream horses.

Btw @CM Servantes why did you locked https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/compensation-for-market-down.445608/
    Finally answer from CM and problem solved.. Finally i could say something positive and i would give you like ;) but i cant coz you locked it.. well i don't mind just saying..

Stillwaters and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  10. Purr

why would u go into the desert without waters or tea? i always bring some plus a couple extra in my tent thats like going grinding without ur food buffs

11. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

Because I rarely get the debuff.
    So when that happens i just use a maid.
    Lesson learned anyway ;D

12. KampersOwnedYou

Obviously hes trolling but seriously a compensation is fairly reasonable just a 7 days value pack is more than enough

13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I do not afk but I do play other games. Why would I leave it in the tray to the detriment of my other games?

14. Khondo

"Gimi Gimi Gimi Gimi I deserve it"

15. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 60 NA

I use Cloud based Computing Gaming Technology. So BDO on max and say ESO running on max at the same time. Doesn't even touch 1/4 of my PC's resources. So my performance between the two games is very unnoticeable. It's like running one game when in reality I'm running two or three games at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.