1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Compensation for multiple spot maintenances

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by PM Cool, Oct 28, 2017.

1. kaithuzar

GM Lucky Box is TERRIBLE, 1 black stone/cron stone/memory fragment every time. If you want to compensate somebody, do it with fine accessory boxes to make up for this games horrible RNG enchanting, horrible RNG drop rates, & lack of QA to keep the servers from needing rolling restarts; keeping me & everyone else from the 0.000001% chance of obtaining something good.

2. Vix

Vix

I'm really happy with Kakao this week :D Maybe it wasn't perfect, but they did a good job dealing with the issues this time, and I really like GMs and CMs getting more visibly active!

3. SpeedMetal

SpeedMetal Hail_Odin Warrior EU

I'm also happy 'cause it feels great to be right.

4. Wodur

Ok GM's box of Cron Stones then.

Soulo likes this.
  5. LogicaI

Again,direct your problems toward pearl abyss,as they are the "development crew" It is astonishing how many people don't understand this concept. A coder you are not if you cannot understand this simple principal , Again is it not Kakaos incompetence.

Also to others,No you do not pay for free compensation,you paid for the game the way it was when you purchased it,For many of us from beta that does not include kamis or any of the other free xpacs we got,This is free content. Even compensation/events are free content.

Are there any out there that understand the difference between kakao and pa? what a publisher is and what a developer is?

I am fairly certain i am not the only one that correctly lays blame of issues on the developer,I am also fairly certain that the entire population are not mouthbreathing moaners who do nothing but complain blindly fueled by no logic or reason and only emotion. To the many out there that don't think before talking, And assume you know everything when what you are saying isn't even logically sound... You make the rest of us look bad.

To GM's CM's And PM's who do work to keep our service up and running i am greatful.

And to those that constantly act high and mighty : how would you like it if everyday i came to your job at the gas station where you are a cashier & threw my gasoline in your face and called you incompetent for it being incorrectly filtered from the factory that delivered it that morning.

6. LogicaI

You paid for the game,not any free xpac,event,compensation/content that comes after.

7. France

I cannot play the game since the update of 25th : multiple corrupted file + cannot even manage to download it properly again once everything is cleanly uninstalled.

You better send me these awards in my mailbox.
    Many are in my case.

Fun fact is that you set it only for those who managed to log in.
    You guys are really kidding us.

No they did not do anything great else fixing their own mistakes.
    Nothing to be impressed about.

It would have been a success and they would have deserved some credits if everything were working at first sight.

But as you know, we had some sweet bugs... Until now for some of us.

Do not give them credits easily.

8. Nosimo

And that game has had an abnormal amount of downtime, I most definitely also paid for expansions and events etc as well. PA would be out of business if they simply gave things away or are you trying to tell me all the money they have been making is because they are so generous giving away free content. Your name most definitely doesn't check out.

GymGamingandDope likes this.
  9. LogicaI

Show me this scale of downtime,Usually i am logged in a full week at a time with no disconnects in between every maintenance,the burden of proof is on you not me.

10. Nosimo

And you stayed logged in all this week through all the emergency maintenances, okay.

11. LogicaI

Ooooh 3 emergency maints that lasted a total of 5 hours out of the last 3 months of my life,soo inconvenient. Soooo much downtimeeeeeeeeee

12. Nosimo

Yeah worth about a memory frag or cron stone I reckon. Then again some people lost a considerable amount of afk income due to not being able to log back in to restart their toons. Either way I never complained about the compensation, appropriate or not.

13. LogicaI

I think everyone is forgetting something,It is not your "right" to play bdo,you do not "own" anything in bdo. You do not even own your account. The new TOS nullifies the old one,And kakao can cancel your account for any reason at any time for any length of time they determine. Without even needing to tell you why.

5 hours of downtime over 3 months is better downtime than you probably have for most of the things you pay for in life,netflix has had larger issues and downtime in the last 5 months,so have most internet providers nationwide,so have power companies,and a power company is a life changing service,people are freaking out over insignificant small timeframes that really mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

my main account is over 350 cp,504 energy,all of my workers that make my crates are artisans,all rerolld many times to get timber crate packaging etc,all of my **** is running like a well oiled machine,and i am running vp/kamis etc whilst hunting and villa buffs,i lost more than most,i still don't see the need to complain over something soo insignificant as i usually have 0 problems with the servers.

14. GymGamingandDope

The term cognitive dissonance comes to mind.

15. Stabby

How about a 7 days of increased RNG? That would be compensation.

It is getting really old.

ragingphoinix, Soulo and kaithuzar like this.
  16. Ashixs

I want 2 more cron stones like this morning...

17. Heysz Oknots

blackstones or not, they're still a complete joke lol. like 99.9% crap item, 0,05% half-decent, 0.04% decent, 0.01% good stuff. I'm not exactly keen on giving free good **** to everyone and their mothers, but if you're going to "compensate" people, make it feel like it. This is an insult lol.

oh and by the way, this **** is still way fvcked. some hamsters need feeding.

18. KabukixD

Yeah,that's nice and all,except it was my 7 day combat book that's been being wasted with these server issues^

Heysz Oknots likes this.
  19. Stabby

I had beer, combat book, milk tea and all kinds of crap running. Pretty sure I lost the beer and book.

20. LogicaI

I have read your posts today,unfortunately you do not talk in any civil manner,resort to insults to the company instead of questions and suggestions,you are no different than bdo zero and his youtube fans,no one can take that attitude seriously until you decide to come to the table with reason and not emotion.