1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulation to NA players.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Narsi, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Narsi

Lets face truth THEY DESERVE this ...
    for huge money they pay into this game they deserve NASA server ... not crap they had from beginning.

Btw EU is not so bad as NA (so probally that is reason why they started with NA),

but i have experienced far better even in uknown games...
    in many games i was connected with Franfurkt(germany) and i had like 3x better connection.
    i still dont understand why Kakao saving their money on this.

mainly in Nodewars u feel EU servers are far from perfect ...

I believe/ hope one day EU players, got also what they deserve, what they pay for and we can connect to Frankfurt .

2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Good old NA where you are the only player in an area and then you realize you have been lagging for 10+seconds and are probably already dead. Hahaha.

3. Narsi

yeah u relise how bad it is when u join free server and u have less lags/diconects and like 5x lower ping as NA official.

4. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

we do not speak of the "free" server!

Mana_Mafia and Kusaragii like this.
  5. Shirolicious

Thats why they will upgrade their backend systems. I don't believe leaseweb in EU causes the same issues with connectivity drops like in NA.
    In EU the servers simply can't hold when there are too many people in a small area and causes all sorts of nasty **** including connectivity drops (caused by BDO, not leaseweb), so I hope with the database upgrade the servers can handle more stress resulting in a overall smoother experience.

In NA leasewebs has all sorts of issues on their network that that are beyond Kakao's control hence the provider switch only in NA.
    Anyways, lets wait and see how things are after the upgrades. Hope we all got what we deserve. ^_^
    Would be fun to see nodewars that can handle the stress they put out on the servers.

6. Andaro

Ambassador

that's because , as we have been trying to tell people, the problem is not Leaseweb themselves as a datacenter, but the crappy service providers they use to service their data center.

Leaseweb's NL datacenter naturally has different carriers that we do in the US. The US's network itself is an ad-hoc mess and always has been, and our providers in the US are the biggest cash trolls there are as they are quick to charge and demand high dollar but slower than christmas in upgrading and improving their infrastructure.

Tldr, you can have the best server in the world, but if its network connection is a tethered mobile phone, it's a dud. (Sarcasm)