1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations team NA

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by NatashaArisha, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Factorial

You keep changing which class is the most OP daily

2. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

NA deserved the win. EU wasnt even an actual team

3. Beeso

4. Netreiam

Love how PA just ignores the fact that you only ever see half the classes in this game participating and less than that actually winning.

wonder why

:thonking:

Mesuka, Souda and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  5. Wildcard

Whats the point in braggin over a scripted win? Thats like braggin about an WWF win?

6. Venour

Venour Warrior 62 EU

Im from EU and was for NA to win bec BR is just a great team, but man that "EZ Clap" at the end made me change my mind. They talked so much trash NA-side and talking of "esports" lvl of BDO that didnt fit at all, bad winners sorry NA but that was not respectful at all. EU took the loss good and showed sportsmanship from their side. Good luck for both teams next year again tho

7. Meowingtons

This tournament only showed how unbalanced this game is with equal gear. Just take a look at softcap sorc vs softcap DK. It's like night and day.

Stef, Souda and VasilisD like this.
  8. ArcherSpielt

Congrats to the NA team :D
    I wish EU's 1st team would've been there. Thats would've been probably more entertaining and maybe they would've won.
    So i guess our first team wasnt there cause they couldn't show up? Sad, they're so much better compared to the EU competitors

9. davidiven

you EU have been talking **** since the beginning of the game

Thelemna likes this.
  10. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

You mean that NA 1st team just barely won against EU 8th team? Keep dreaming.

Wollbert and Dreadhood like this.
  11. FunkD

I mean, there is some truth to that other whiners thread "there are only 5 classes worth playing in this game." Striker, Mystic, Sorc, Ninja, Kuno.

You're crying that one currently OP class can 1v2 two other OP classes. It's mindless tank class button mashing that can destroy anything it grabs vs endless iframe spam and the ability to burst anything down it lands a CC on.

Yesterday BigandShiny was streaming way past his bedtime and in a sleep deprived dementia went onto the test servers and ran around Battle Arena as a Mystic, throwing completely random skills onto his hotbar, and killing/surviving waaaaaaayyyy more than he should have. He was literally smashing and rolling his fingers across his keyboard nonsensically yelling "more buttons for more mystic!". So yes, nobody has been lying about Mystic/Striker being stupid and OP. You don't even need to look at your screen for crying out loud, it's that stupid.

At least Sorc can have much more skill and gameplay behind her kit, but lets not kid ourselves, you can still learn iframe spam a 3 year old can rotate and rinse and repeat that until you win. One of the shared faults of Sorc, Ninja, Kuno is their iframes and CC ability and how that became truly OP in the new "CC/SA rule" meta Pearl Abyss foolishly implemented on us where now everybody elses kit is inadequate to deal with and punish/counter Sorc/Ninja/Kuno's core mechanics. It's not that they need nerfing but it's how Pearl Abyss needs to restore other classes kits to deal with it. Striker/Mystic on the other hand, are just absurdly broken and need obvious addressing.

Stef, WhySoSeeryus and CarL like this.
  12. ZaSlayer

EU's 1st team just wet their pantsu, stop looking for excuses.

13. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

i'm not salty for the whole eu vs na thing. The EU team was a joke and it was composed of 3 people who are used to be 50+ gearscore above their enemy and that wasn't the case here lmao. I don't think anyone expected them to perform well in circumstances like this. On top of that the striker wasn't even a striker main it was like one of his 5 alts that he barely played in comparison to his other classes but it was done so they can get striker/mystic in the same team cause this game is hilariously imbalanced

what i am "salty" for is that they lost qualifiers and for some reason still get to play. These 2 companies's incompetence is just next level. What was the point of qualifiers if in the end none of it mattered? What was the point of not playing with equalized gear in qualifiers if the finals were with equalized? Oh right, cus they can't even make a tournament with equalized gear online cause they are too incompetent and bad to do so. I've killed one of these ppl in 1v5 literally multiple times while also being 20+ gs behind at the time, i don't think you'll find many ppl in eu defending players there

it's just a joke display by kakao and pa, this shouldn't be allowed. Imagine if tsm lost qualifiers in league and still got to transfer their players to C9 to play on worlds - it's the same

This game is beyond joke status. I don't think we'll ever see a bigger meme in our life times because any other people will do much better with the amount of money and initial "success" that PA/kakao had but in the end this turned out to be a scam on a huge level

14. Venour

Venour Warrior 62 EU

This nationalism and not open for all countries is the reason why BDO is so toxic, I would have said the same thing if EU would have pulled this over, as in fact NA said it and I was even for NA hence the reasons I explained. Not at the point of such miserable sportsmanship, dont wet your pants by a comment of mine.

15. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Did you even bother to find out why the actual winning team couldn't make it?

Kurano likes this.
  16. ZaSlayer

he didn't say 'ez claps' he said 'ez clops' regarding to his name. It was a gag.

Thelemna likes this.
  17. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 60 EU

who cares about pvp in a game that is anti competitive by nature...

18. Wildcard

and there I thought BDO was anti-cooperative *wonders*

19. Spartakatz

lol at all the "eu vs na" patriotism nonsense. did you all wear your tshirts and fan scarves?

Stef likes this.
  20. Wildcard

hmmmm ... right now I am wearing an "ARIZONA - Protect and Preserve" shirt ... still am German ^^