1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratulations to all who earned their titles.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Skop, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Skop

to everyone complaining that they did not receive titles and are "petitioning" to have them re-added. Mysteries of Summer was a competition, it had rankings, leader boards, and timestamps for everyone involved. everyone had the same amount of time to complete it. some got lucky, and some didn't. some people spent hours running back and forth spamming R on every NPC for a clue. some people waited for detailed guides to be translated and posted. people stayed up into the very late night/early morning refreshing twitter for the next clue/hint. the people who were dedicated enough to try from the beginning earned their titles. please do not try to take what is earned away from anyone.

2. Kyronami

its just typical 2018 millennials that need a participation trophy so they can feel like winners to

3. SikkNasty

I know some people who played a ton of hours, put in a lot of effort, just to be screwed by rng and not get the title.

The amount of rng gating this had is a ton from what I've heard from people who put in 12+ hours a day

Isteria, Drakias and GamePois0n like this.
  4. Blackwaterside

What does the title do?

Sebastianz and Beeso like this.
  5. Kyronami

Welcome to all of bdo, where some people get a T9 horse in 1 attempt, some people have 40 failstacks. Some people get pen with 1 bil siver, some people like DJules get 350 stacks and are 20bil in.

Doesnt mean you should get a participation trophy

seanas, Sizer and Kamikaze_Egg like this.
  6. Swift

The fact that I came in this post expecting for it to be sarcasm ranting about how unfair this quest system was makes me feel sad.

GamePois0n likes this.
  7. Jeanina

Jeanina Sharivar Lahn 61 EU

thats why these players have a chance for a rl price and other goodies... the titles are not just for the nolifers...god thanks it isnt important for me what my char has written over her head since i dont see it anyway. xD

8. Korvgubben

Lies.

9. Columba

Indeed. well earned

10. Kamikaze_Egg

Grats to all the title winners!

Shdw and Sizer like this.
  11. Ripztar

i was one of those who was looking everywhere for clue. stayed up pretty much all night. set alarm to wake up and read the clue. was even tought about possible ways during work. write down all ideas to the when i got home was even placement 52 after metal essence. unlucky during the earth while i spent nearly 60+ hours in sulfur(pretty decent gear) and over 70 hours on soldiers grave. i failed the event becuse rng hit me like a truck. a friend of mine started the event 1 week later then me and completed light. while i was leveling trading on thuesday. he got titles i dident. i hope we get a new chance to earn rhose titles. maybe not during this year but atleast at some point. when you dont get eng gated

12. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

entitled winners

Isteria and Korvgubben like this.
  13. Escapism

Im totally happy with my ~61% World titles completed which is basically 100% excluding all of these ridiculous dumb event-titles or reward-titles which only a few people could even obtain, or which are only obtainable for a few days a year by doing stupid dull questchains. As far as im concerned about world titles: 61% -> 100% Complete, and all the other titles below can s*** a big D.

Now that these titles are over and the essence quests apparently have been made a ton easier, i might actually bother enough to try and get through the chain myself now for the rewards, but probably still nah.

14. Khondo

Nice 61%, I was happy with my 46.8%, Need to do more Fishing around the Globe, still only 22% Fishing

15. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

spent 51hours in soldier's grave .

the whiners can GTFO .

Isteria and Titansheart like this.
  16. Sizer

yes indeed .

17. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

bUT mAh tlttiEss!!

18. Sizer

thanks bruv.

19. ManlyBeard

Are they gonna be 2019 millennials next year? I don’t think that’s how it works mate

20. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

60 hours on waragons, literally worst spot in game.