1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Congratz Wizards!

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Netreiam, Jan 2, 2020.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

by running? :D

2. nolasigns

Just because skill doesn't explicitly say it's made for mobility doesn't mean you cannot use it for mobility.

3. Despins

We need this pool for the strongest of Witch combo, used primarly for the toughest full pen caphras level 9 targets. It's not for nothing that they specifically buffed the E pools during the last buff in 2 manners. Buff the dmg (that was puny low, and still isn't impressive) and added a continuous minus magic dp. That was because the optimal combo potential of Witch was the worst of any classes at top high-end gear.

I also strongly disagree with Luxienna (Jannanomana) for adding a CC element to the pool. That would simply break the current combos, and a freely casted, improved Tamer void trap wouldn't be very fun for anybody.

As for her idea regarding mana shield, a more simple fix would simply to reduce the mana cost of teleport (and its ultimate version) from 100 to 0. This way, there wouldn't by any drammatic mana locks after surviving a combo during mana shield. A slight buff to MP 200 or 300, if mana lock is a predicament people wish to see kept in the game.

I think Blizzard Mana Cost needs to be looked at as it costs 1200 MP out of our total 1500 MP to cast when the goal is to cast the Absolute: Blizzard as fast as possible. There are two extra ticks of 300ish that should happen due to the timings of the blizzard transitions.

Mana_Mafia and AZzalor like this.
  4. Despins

Wizards without the frontal block exploit don't have much going for them. I agree

5. fwufs

There's mobility skills outside of dashes you know.

6. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

yes, and most of them have longer cds, are not protected, don't move you a lot or are needed in combos.

7. fwufs

But they are there, and important for most classes. And being part of the combo is the ability to close the gap, hence the use of mobility in the skill.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  8. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

yes, but witchards have the best mobility to jump directly on targets if needed or use ranged skills to kite the targets...we don't NEED those movement skills. you tp, do 2 skills and you can already tp again. On top of that, we have the best aoe, very high dmg, high acc, tons of utility and heals, good buffs...witchards are best at every pvp except 1v1s and even there they have the kit to do fine if played well, even against mystic or striker. Asking for more buffs or more mobility will make our class simply broken op. I'd agree with tp on shorter cd if it had iframe removed and distance travelled shortend by a lot.

9. Neoyoshi

Neoyoshi Neoyoshi Sorceress 61 NA

I normally just want to see people enjoying themselves, but if this is the audiences current source of entertainment, then i say let us take our seats!

[​IMG]

10. Lenerlink

My only complaint is if they keep the damage the same but also add much more CC/protection/mobility...Im out. Fighting them in mass PvP will become impossible especially since they can deal so much damage in exchange for mobility. More protection on SOME skills... I dont mind. More mobility is stretching it a lot. More CC will be crazy...especially since right now they are one of the only class in the game with CC with protection in awakening.

As a tamer...Im still waiting on movement speed or attack speed buffs on moves...we are the only class in the game without it...

#30 Lenerlink, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    AZzalor likes this.
  11. eddie972e

why when witch and wiz complain they get buffs so fast but when other classes are in need of help get ignored. plz dont give them more dmg buffs im fine if they get some other buffs but no more dmg buffs largescale is already so bad with so much range dmg.:(

12. WhySoSeeryus

our skills are slow but doing 2 skills wont miraculously recharge your teleport.

so how much gear do you need to be on equalfooting vs geared striker and that it isnt "u need to catch me once and i need to write lord of the rings saga about it".

and our dps is **** compared to any class. aoe is also what everyone seems to be getting with successions from the looks of it....
    utility..... well, there are many classes with slows, utility(succs) and group buffs, but we are good at those, cant say anything about it.

iframe teleport is the only thing u have vs grabs and it doesnt animation cancel all skills to make it available outplay response in all situations.
    come on, be realistic.

Mana_Mafia and Despins like this.
  13. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

well i can only talk for witch, but the dmg is busted and higher than most classes i know, except you're talking about the extremly high gs with ap beyond 281, but usually as a witch or wizard you build more dp after 269ap.

And you don't even need much gear to fight against a geared mystic or striker, i'd say less than most other classes, even despite the magic dmg.
    Just a few days ago i was fighting a mystic on arsha, he oneshot me and i needed 4 full combos to kill him (221ap cause i sold my accessories for doomhorse) and he still couldn't do ****. It is easy to dodge the grab and outside of that a mystic can't cc a witch if the witch plays well.

14. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

thats not true. go on trial cha. it feels like every class with 253 ap can onecomboe the other class, except witches.

15. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

I guess you don't even know how to play with a witch, otherwise you wouldn't make such wrong comments and demand completly broken stuff like 1sec tp cd.

I already went on trial char and did stuff like that in our guild intern tournament and there was no class except striker/mystic that was not being killed in one combo and those 2 classes got down to 10-15% hp and then died while running away.

16. fwufs

Sounds like your guild is pretty bad.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  17. WhySoSeeryus

u r on a wizard thread?

18. WhySoSeeryus

global labs update:

Wizard
    ● Cataclysm and Black Spirit: Cataclysm technology attack range has been changed to the same maximum range.
    ● Membrane explosion and flow: The down attack effect has been added to Anne's water flow technology.
    ● The casting speed of the water maneuvering technology has been increased.
    ● Movement speed reduction effect has been added when hitting the water maneuvering technology.
    ● Flow: Ane's damage has been increased as follows.
    -701% → 890%
    ● The front guard effect has been added to Blaze.
    ● Changes have been made to maintain the collect behavior when the F key is held while using Upfire technology.
    ● After using Firefire, the speed of Fireweave technology has been increased.
    ● The front guard effect of Cold Waves has been removed.
    ● Flow: Firebreath Mag's PvP damage Flow: Firefist Mag's damage has been fixed.

so.... google translate says we got buffed it would seem.

hellfire gets fg back, chilling wave loses it. cata gets range without bsr. aqua jail pet flow gets stronger. aqua jail gets faster?

#38 WhySoSeeryus, Jan 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  19. eddie972e

damm, this was too fast, dks and valks have been asking for some sorf of buffs for the longest, and wiz and witch get buffs asap, its like how their acc was bugged when they did all of those changes and they fixed the bug so fast, and they even ask for an apology. now i can see that pa favors witch, wiz class. this 2 classes have never been in a bad spot.:(

20. WhySoSeeryus

was longer than a month and it was pain to play the class during that time.

Mana_Mafia likes this.