1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connection Issues Megathread

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GM Horizon, Apr 16, 2018.

1. ArttyXD

in game not load player mail storage all in game and after wait3min got disconnect

[​IMG]
    after wait like 3-5min
    [​IMG]

2. ale1122

edit

#322 ale1122, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  3. SuperUltraMegaRed

Just noticing a trend here. A few other threads popping up saying this. If its the same as my issue then its Alienware Command Center and BDO not playing together well.

4. plumberqball142002

Tons of us have not been able to play the game ever since this maintenance we just had. We had done all that there is to do in the universe and the game is STILL unavailable! It just loads on the desktop showing "BLACK DESERT ONLINE banner behind the Black Spirit floating back and forth, then BAM! Nothing, starring at my desktop as if i did nothing. I have seen no LOGICAL or USE FULL solutions from any GM or anything stating "Hey guys we are looking into this issue", from a GM. So whats going on here?! \___(*o*)___/

Attached Files:

5. Mimimimi

the devs are koreans. right now it is 5:30am there.

6. Xyrqes

When you have a client base of 10 million users you can afford and it is essential to make support staff available 365/24/7

7. plumberqball142002

Ya i just dont comprehend how they have been runnin this game for as long as they have and yes things can happen but its almost like their signature move to have a maintenance that comes with more bad than good. I still have yet to get a actual reply about a tix i submitted way earlier about this or anything from a GM on either of my posts. Weaksauce!

8. Cryptic Power

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS DID.... THE GAME HADEN'T CRASHED FOR 3 FULL DAYS FOR ME - A HUGE CHANGE FROM NORMALLY EVERY HOUR CRASHING EASILY... AND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS FIXED IT THEN TODAY IT RETURNED AFTER MAINTENANCE... WHAT THE CRUD? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING OVER THERE? SO YES ISSUE IS "STILL" HERE AFTER MONTHS OF REPORTS AND CUSTOMERS BEING IGNORED BY THE DEVS...

[​IMG]

9. Rutang

So for the past 4 hours kept trying to connect, tried fluhing the DNS, clearing the usercache , deleting service.ini nothing worked.

Attached Files:

• fail.PNG
      fail.PNG
      File size:
      275.8 KB
      Views:
  10. Likivi

so wtf is happening … ? cannot logging tried evry ****ing work around found here and on the web … after spending more than1k€ you would expect something else

11. Sterilized

As the title implies, I've been stuck on the "Now Processing" step when trying to login since the maintenance. Login was working fine for me prior to this. I've tried to run the repair tool multiple times, and the only thing it downloads is the BDOLanguage_323.zip file. I don't think the launcher has tried downloading any other files related to the patch (if there were any).

Update:

I gave up on the basic troubleshooting steps, and I waited a day or so hoping somebody would post a solution here. Then it randomly downloaded the patch I was missing without me doing anything to fix it.

#331 Sterilized, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  12. K1ngMatr1x

I'm still dcing during my afk fishing or training, i havet been able to log in for more then 30-40 mins and its usually when i go to bed, please fix this is getting annoying as im trying to enjoy the game but cant

13. Fadamor

Not sure what's going on this morning (EST) but the NA server is hosed. You can log in, but the server doesn't load NPCs/Mobs/Players. My internet connection is fine so the problem is on the server end.

Regarding some of the posts above, yeah I'm randomly DC'ing while AFK fishing as well. Today's problem is repeatable, though. I close the game and re-log in and the same problem is there.

#333 Fadamor, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  14. stakedvamp

As am I, reinstalled, deleted version.dat still stuck in processing. Anyone have any answers?

15. plumberqball142002

Welp its day 2 after maint and STILL cant get past desktop black spirit movin bk n forth then NOTHING! WTF ARE YOU GM's/DEVS DOING?

16. plumberqball142002

The damn GMs aint even responded to ANYONE about this, correction....GAVE ANYTHING THAT HAS WORKED, still no response to my tix going on 2 days now.....

17. plumberqball142002

Tons of people cant get on the game PERIOD and ive seen ZERO response from GM's about this, and i have a yet to be touched tix from 2 days ago now........Are you guys literally on vacation or just lazy?

18. Supernatural777

me too stuck "Now Processing". How to solve this problem?

19. Fr0l

Date & Time: 8/11 till today
    Server:SEA
    Channel:any
    ISP: donno
    Description: lose my internet when lauching bdo

My Internet connection is okay. Download/upload speed is 20/90mbps. Watching utibe is fine and smooth but when i launch the game internet connection lose. Utube buffering need to force close the game n my internet return. This happen after i hve reached the level 56 (obtain permenant access). Quite ironic

20. MavVRX

Disconnected non stop trying to change characters...extremely frustrating! Fix the websocket connection seriously