1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connection Issues Megathread

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GM Horizon, Apr 16, 2018.

1. RayDHD

Date & Time: 12/19/18 11:58AM
    Server: all
    Channel: all
    ISP: Verizon
    Description: Never ending processing. Not able to log in. When I do the game crashes.

2. Pupcia

Date & Time: 19/12/2018 all day
    ISP: Netia(Poland)
    Description: I can not log in, I'm reaching the moment I choose the server. crashes the game

3. Sycotics

Date & Time: 12/14 - Current
    ISP: Cox GiggaBlast Southern Cali
    Description: Ever sense last Friday 12/14/18 I've been experiencing an ample amount of desync and reloading. I have two different gaming rigs and both are having problems. Its to the point I can not even talk to any npc. I've tried restarting my modem and router, changing Ethernet cables, trying completely different computers, repairing the game client. Nothing has worked. I do see quite a bit of posts regarding this same topic.

I also followed the post on

[Procedure] How to flush your DNS & reset your TCP/IP

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/...edure-How-to-flush-your-DNS-reset-your-TCP-IP

[Procedure] How to change your DNS
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000280249--Procedure-How-to-change-your-DNS

Still occurring the same problem. Please let me know what else can be done. I'm kind of out of options at this point.

After the most recent patch, I'm still occuring this same problem.

4. Jye

Jye

Date & Time: 22/12/2018 - Current
    Server: NA
    ISP: Telstra, Western Australia
    Description: I haven't played in awhile, and when i came on today to play with friends, I've been constantly having the "auto reconnect bug" where everyone disappears after a minute or so and my game restarts in a constant loop. I've tried everything recommended to fix it, and nothing has worked.

I also followed the post on

[Procedure] How to flush your DNS & reset your TCP/IP
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/...edure-How-to-flush-your-DNS-reset-your-TCP-IP

[Procedure] How to change your DNS
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000280249--Procedure-How-to-change-your-DNS

Still having issues. Have tried everything recommended, nothing has changed. Was working fine a few weeks ago.

5. Timey Wimey Ten

Date & Time: 12/19/2018 - Current
    ISP: SoVerNet
    Description: I have been experience desync and lag since the latest patch. Prior to the patch I was not experiencing any of these issues so I know it is not on my end.

6. sangreyfuego

Hola, muy bien, tengo un problema, llevo varios dias que el servidor me desconecta y no puedo avanzar que hago

#386 sangreyfuego, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  7. XdUnlucky5

Date & Time:12/25/18
    Server:NA
    Channel:ALL
    ISP:Arris
    Description:I join and everything is fine until I press R to interact with something where then nothing happens and soon after I disconnected, I can't even get through the tutorial and I just want to try the game.

8. Orion Xavier

Date & Time: 12/27/18, 10 AM-5 PM+
    Channel: Various (Velia2, Kamasylvia4, etc.)
    ISP: CenturyLink
    Description: I get a black screen trying to log into the channel. Lasts about a minute. When I get in the game chat is delayed a lot, massive lag. I can perform actions in the world but nothing registers. At some point chat will come flooding into the text box, then another delay, and disconnected. My ping to the server is fine, some spikes of 99 ms but nothing would cause this. It seems that the server is timing me out constantly for some reason.

9. Malikaidan

man you all really need to get this fixed for real. I am getting tired of hitting the spectator view desync and having to force quit my game in order to do anything

MoonDance17 and Corsix like this.
  10. Ribbit

Same. Exact same problems Xavier has are happening to me right now. After a short while with these issues, I get a black screen, sometimes get a reconnect during that black screen, and eventually a disconnect.

My info:
    Channel: Any

11. Hrae

Date & Time: 12/27/18, 10 AM-10 PM+
    Channel: All
    Description: Refer to above posts by Ribbit, Orion Xavier, and XdUnlucky5

12. BigCoffinHunter

BigCoffinHunter CoffinHunters

Oh I'm not the only one, I see. Nothing but the same problems all day when I tried, though a couple times I was able to be online for awhile. Then the same issues as above posters Ribbit, Orion Xavier, and XdUnlucky5.
    ISP: SpeedConnect

13. LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

Date & Time: 12/27/18 Current
    Description: Same issues as everyone above

14. QwwsqFON

Agreed same as everyone else. Loaded into Karanda and dead. still sitting here looking at her fly and yet.. cant hit to respawn. Had to force close.

15. Belowavgtroll

ISP: AT&T
    Description: Not letting me mount, talk to NPC's, Change Servers, or Characters unless I force close and re-open. Starts doing thing again after a couple minutes of getting back into game.

16. StrangeCloud

Description: after running tracert to bdo servers. The connection drops are at Level3 (now CenturyLink). the same guys who are hosting BDO servers.

17. Ribbit

LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL likes this.
  18. Hrae

Thanks for the update, Ribbit.

Ribbit likes this.
  19. Mizuru007

I've been having problems for MONTHS with staying logged into my game. I'll log in and then I'll either disconnect completely or keep reloading over and over. If I'm running or riding a horse, this is more frequent. My connection for everything else is just fine and I've tried everything that support has suggested to me in tickets before. Pretty much the exact same issue as multiple above posters, listing them all would be tedious.
    ISP: AT&T, Southern California

20. Orion Xavier

Edit: NM I see Ribbit beat me to it lol. The problem is with CL. They estimate repairs to be finished Friday Morning.