1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Connection Issues Megathread

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by PM Horizon, Apr 16, 2018.

1. SIXGUNGORILLA

10/26/20
    Server: NA
    channel: M1
    ISP: xfinity

game crashed when I tried to respawn during Hexe Marie boss fight. This has happened to me every time I fight her so far.

2. SIXGUNGORILLA

10/26/20
    10pm

3. SIXGUNGORILLA

10/27/20
    9:16
    Server: NA
    Channel: M2
    ISP: xfinity

game crashed during Karanda fight.

4. LordRayden74

I applied for the free 7 days trial version, created an account and downloaded the launcher, but when i try to download the game, it says my info (e-mail address and/or password) are not correct. If i try to log in on the official site it all works perfectly. As it is now, i cannot download/play the trial version. I also tried to reset my password, but with no success.

5. Dworkin Barimen

Date & Time:12.11.2020
    Region:EU
    Server:Any,and all
    ISP:Vivacom
    Description:No clue when it started, i woke up to been disconnected.Now i am sitting 5th minute waiting for the game to load,aaand i got dropped game just closed on its own while loading ,after barely making it to character selection.Fix your god damn servers finally before launching giveaways for new comers.This is starting to look ridiculous on your side.How i know is your side issue?Barely managed to open your site,and forum to write this, meanwhile :

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/cdbc4b12210ada43ad11fa6fb5054cf3

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/2cd9c70de47f47e6ad4f6bdd591831eb

My ping in DOTA 2 ,so are your servers in Peru Kao?:|zzz

6. SaltedFishy

Date & Time: November 15th 2020 8:45PM EST
    Region: North America
    Server: Calpheon6, Mediah6, Valencia6, basically all channels that I hop to
    ISP: Xfinity
    Description: Lag, can't interact with anything in game. This has been happening since 2017 on and off. Happens most often during daily reset and node wars. The last month or two it hasn't happened to me, but it just did again. Your game is unplayable like this. Please fix it.

#1306 SaltedFishy, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  7. Satya

Date & Time: November 15th 2020
    Server: Ser 3
    ISP: Comcast
    Description: My usual sea disconnection but now it also happening on land, game freezes completely after the lag can't interact with npc's, rubber banding.

8. sigurdd

Date & Time: 16.11.20
    Region: Europe/North America
    Server: Any
    ISP: Vivacom
    Description: Error - 118.

I can neither connect to the website nor the launcher with my usual IP/ISP. I am currently using a VPN to connect to the forums. The issue started just over 2 hours ago. I was connected to the game shortly before that and had had no connection issues at all prior to that for more than a year.

#1308 sigurdd, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2020 at 1:32 PM
  9. sigurdd

3 days in, and the problem still persists. I still can't connect to the game or the website without using a slow-ass VPN.

10. Jahzz

Jahzz Witch 61 EU

Date & Time: 21/11/2020
    Region: Europe
    ISP: Tim
    Description: Latency issues

I came back around a month ago, had game freeze in the loading screen several times since then. After last patch on 18th November 2020 things are going even worse, getting disconneted over and over and also getting random game crashes. Today can't move or interact with anything in game, it took several tries but in the end I got disconnected again.
    My net speed/ping is good, also not having any packet loss, so apparently it's not due to my ISP.

11. Rena

same here, these days impossible to play, insane desync, i'm from Italy

12. Dworkin Barimen

Will ,you Kakao finally fix your servers in EU,if i may ask?Whole day i am trying to train a horse ,from last night it has leveled from 1 to 13 barely ,because i am getting disconnected in completely random intervals,and i am like 100% sure the issues are not on my side since i have been playing other games with BDO Minimized to tray.WHY i don't lag or get dropped in them Kakao,why are only your servers giving me headache since last patch?Will you finally do what the community has been asking you to do since 4 years,and actually invest in god damn working servers,that are not hamster powered ?Actual working servers WHEN??D:<:|

Date & Time:Since 18th patch
    Region: Europe
    Server: Any and all
    ISP:Vivacom
    Description: Random disconnects ,while minimized to tray

13. Fyresyth

Date & Time: Nov 21, 2020 20:43 Mountian standard
    Server: Everyone tried
    ISP: Secom Fiber (25Mb Down average)
    Description: Loading into server kills internet on PC. No other PC's or connected devices effected.

Thought it might have been a weird networking setup, but my rig is hard lined to my Nighthawk X6 now. I didn't have any issues until we moved and ran a wireless bridge. thought eliminating that would fix the issue. It did not. been using the same service for 5 years, never an issue and no other online games are having this happen. Very bizarre.

jenisiz7 likes this.
  14. jenisiz7

Server: Every Valencia
    ISP: Cox Typically 10 to 20 Mb/s Downloads
    Description: Disconnect every 1 to 5 min. Longest time 1 hour.
    It's been atrocious last 2 days. Submitted a ticket for lost crystals and getting disconnected every 1 to 5 minutes. Other games and TV working just fine.

15. ColdCashDivine

Date & Time: Every day since patch
    Region: EU
    Server: Any server
    ISP: TIM
    Description: Every channel is laggy as hell.

16. Aviici_

Date & Time: Since thuesday
    ISP: Vodafone-IT
    Description: Everytime I switch character or server it takes several minutes before I can interact with anything (NPC, mobs and even UI - ESC menu won't appear at all) and a few times when the game starts to become responsive again I get disconnected. It also happens while playing at any random moment, lasts for 20-60seconds.

17. eP1czZ

Date & Time: Since Wednesday 18th November
    Server: All
    ISP: Vodafone-PT
    Description: After switching chanels/character it starts lagging when interacting with NPC, Mobs and even in PvP. It looks like lag spikes that get worse and worse to the point i can't see characters names or use ESC menu or use chat.

18. Rena

Date & Time: Since few days
    Server: All
    ISP: TIM
    Description: After switching chanels/character it starts lagging when interacting with NPC, Mobs and even in PvP. It looks like lag spikes that get worse and worse to the point i can't see characters names or use ESC menu or use chat.

I can only play whit VPN

Can anyone do some test?

I'm not sure i'm interpretating it correctly, but look like i'm having huge packet loose at: etrunk49.milano1.mil.seabone.net

I have found the eu ip here: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/...278425--Logs-WinMTR-files-and-how-to-get-them

program is ping plotter

https://ibb.co/Q9176LS