1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Consequences for adventurers who attack or kill other adventurers

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Factorial, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Xeniph

Oh, I'm well aware we all skew the narrative a bit from time to time. I just wanted him to say it for sarcasm sake. Now I have to do it, thanks @2Cents :P

Wiki of Common Sense

Kar-ma-cide

adjective

1. The act of repeatedly and voluntarily subjecting another player to Non-consensual (flagging) pvp, thereby losing Karma.

Also see- Stop flagging up stupid.

Smileybones and Columba like this.
  2. Columba

Well feel free to come grief me. I never claimed to “pwn” anyone in pvp, lol

3. 2Cents

It's about trying to circumvent real issues by saying everyone should share and trying to downplay griefing in general.
    The problem is more likely to be handled better if people are honest about the real impacts it has.

4. Columba

It doesn’t impact me, though. Lol

5. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

It says that you can pvp after finishing the quest, nowhere does it say you must pvp. I and probably many others interpret this to mean that if you don't do the quest you cannot go to node wars or red battlefield. Nowhere does it say that random people can just come and kill you whenever they like. Pvp is consensual when you agree to a duel or go to the battle arena etc.
    in my opinion no player should be able to strike another until they have both flagged up.

6. 2Cents

We already covered this. You are a super bad a$$ that can't be affected. We already got it. No need to keep saying it.

7. Columba

Your opinion

8. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Says the one who claims and brags about griefing 99% of the playerbase and hiding from the rest, according to their own words, MrTopTierPlayerNoOneKnowsWhoTheyAreInGame.

NoisyBoy likes this.
  9. 2Cents

I'm not sure why @NoisyBoy would like your post when he promotes the "PVP Atmosphere" in where players Compete against each other and there is no such thing as Griefing.

Even YOU support that lol. You love the idea of players fighting over resources. You believe it's the foundation and good for the game.

According to your ideology I'm just simply a top tier playing doing exactly what they should ;)

Lord_Xenon likes this.
  10. Lord_Xenon

I think you misread Noisy post. He exactly said that he DON'T want PvP(arsha). But that contradicts his point using it.

11. NoisyBoy

If everyone is polite and want pvp all right.
    If i have the time to change channels 3 times doing dailies cause there are people grinding and i shouldnt meddle with their playing time everyone should have it. If you dont have the time you can ask for duels etc thought. I dont support bodythrowing after those things.
    If someone is just an autist and go pk without talking or asking for duels sure, karmabomb them. People who doesnt respect me doesnt deserve to be respected either.
    People here thinks arsha is a good channel for geared people to grind. In low ap zones is just a clusterfuck of people killing each other, hystria and the likes yo will have to duel in BA. Pvp channels are meant for mindless killing.
    More pvp channels wont fix anything since you are pretty much obliged to mantain some efficiency while grinding