1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Considering Musa

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Kizmet, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Kizmet

So I played Maewha as main for the longest time and just came back and rerolled witch but really miss the mobility, it suited me well in pvp! Now I enjoy the witch a lot but dont like how I rely on others so heavily in group! I guess what I am asking it give me all the goos reasons I should reroll Musa! Gear and all that aren't an issue!

2. Shaggz

musa is fun but gets a bit stale when grinding... i guess maybe this is the case with most classes. high mobility, high damage, and spamming skills pretty much sums it up

3. KazeSin

Here is my thoughts about Musa,

PROs:
    Can safely engage and disengage, which some classes struggle with
    PVP damage skills good with AP, ( not so much now in comparative to all the classes with high succession damage)
    Has a purpose in large skills at a flanker class
    Looks good and fun to play, easy to learn the class mechanics
    Does fair against the most broken classes in the game right now ( Ninja, Kuno, Sorc )
    If you don't any to fight someone, you can just run away !

CONs:
    The class is easily countered by any class that has a super armor rotation + grab ( i'm sure you know what classes those are )
    No safe CC, all of your CCs are either frontal guard or unsafe, so you have to be smart how you use them
    To be good at the class you have to study the other classes weaknesses in order to counter instead of just knowing how to play your class. Example, Ninja doesn't need to know anything about any class because it's kit counters every class pretty much..lol, In order for you to CC a ninja, you have to know what skills he uses at are frontal guard and then get behind him and CC.