1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Console get full storymode and Illezra while we don't ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Draconnix, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

2. 6footgeeks

guess they get a story as a... CONSOLEation prize

YYYYEEEAAH *puts on sunglasses*

Rizzly, Mimimimi, Eri 4 and 13 others like this.
  3. Whitrix

Ambassador

They did say in the Remaster announcement that by the end of the year we should have, like the Xbox release will, the new narrative from Balenos to the end of Calpheon.

4. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

And with it, archer, giving incentive to revisit new story!

Reigne Irkalla and ChoeChoeTrain like this.
  5. Zegram

Oh neat I did not know they were revamping the story that's pretty cool.

6. ambyentlight

Yep bdo mobile also has it whilst bdo pc is actually probally never gonna get it or we will get it ported from the mobile/xbox versions.

Both xbox and mobile versions also have better char custimization options with headsliders and stuff, for some reason we still don't have it and may never get it, also seen the pet models for both them versions? far nicer too.

7. Asterotis

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

BDO mobile is pretty much a different game. No open world, different skills, dungeons, etc..

Story revamp was announced during the Remastered Showcase, including Illezra which OP mentioned, and a tutorial rework (might just be the story revamp) has also been announced for quite some time before that as well.

Xbox does not have a headslider, that is still only just mobile. Pets also don't look any different on the Xbox.

9. Ashenvall

Delayed content, soooooo regular. I suspect they are doing this because :
    - All devs are on mobile and xbox devellopment
    - they want to milk us regularly and keep the hype

Tvvin likes this.
  10. Beeso

OoOoO..fancy.

11. Whitrix

Ambassador

Or you could research a bit about it and know that it's still a work in progress. They've been adding the new main questlines to the files for the last six to eight months and the ones released for the Xbox beta are riddled with bugs that they're fixing day to day.

12. Bizmarc89

I hope so. I'm ready to jump back into bdo part-time but I'm waiting for Archer.

13. QuakuTM

Not to be offensive or anything, but GL with AFK lifeskilling on xbox & preparing fail stacks, looking at the controls it will take 10x longer to do it on console than PC, so once ppl get to doing tets they gonna spend hundreads of hours preping fs xDDDD

United_Strafes and Bizmarc89 like this.
  14. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Reading helps my dude.

15. Spartakatz

having no idea, suspecting and whining always comes together.

mobile developers are specialized, they won't just switch around, it's the same nonsense when people think "instead of doing graphics they could improve network". those are entirely different jobs. no idea what your personal work looks like, but do you think anyone in your company could help doing your work? that's only possible if you do some unqualified job. development is not like selling some fries at mcdonalds.

Mgp likes this.
  16. Ashenvall

Devs are not only writting some lines of code, Generally speaking, I wrote "devs" to include all trades.
    There are game designer, sound designer, 3D modeler, graphic designer, level designer. So yes, a company like PA can manage its human ressources to some projects like Xbox and mobile. Especially since mobile is a big success...

PA is just a greedy company, suspecting about what they are doing is pretty legitimate. After three years to play this game, I can tell a little part of what is going on.

#16 Ashenvall, Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  17. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

I love how you always complain but you never say gratz to devs who work more on pv version to be better than xbox version ...
    Nice guys , you don't deserve the new update tbh ...

18. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Sad but true. Revamping the PC story (in my opinion fixing) is a great selling point for them, sure to gain new customers. Who, because of recent changes (easier to get boss gear, caphras), will have a much more enjoyable time than Veteran players did.

I'd be salty, but I'm looking too much forward to the story being cleaned up. I already enjoy it, flaws and all... soooooooooo being able to truly experience it in a less disjointed manner has me all sorts of, ahem, "hyped".

Anvilus likes this.
  19. Spartakatz

it's just a company like others, calling everyone "greedy" who wants to do profit is kind of naive. in what world do you even live in?

Mgp likes this.
  20. Ashenvall

There is a difference between make profit and abuse of people weaknesses : "gambling" in using doubtful methods. Lenient behavior like your leads to this kind of abuse. I'am not naive just realistic with facts; bring back fallacious arguments and sophism make you stupid.

Meanwhile, we have some people like you defending the indefensible.