1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Constant stuttering every 20 seconds

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Asentrix, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Solo322

Everyone calm down, its not your PC's lol.

30 fps problem - Their client is bugged and forces me 30hz even when my display says i'm at 60hz.
    Stuttering - Its their Server/Networking problem. Since pretty much everyone is affected by it.

2. MacTheArcher

Idk if this is **** is fixed but the game is compelety unfucking playable right now. My fps is a legit 20 lower than normal all the time now and along with that **** i'm stuttering / freezing for 2 secs every 10-20 secs. It makes the game literally unbearable...is there a fix for this yet? Seriously I've been reading through so many godamn posts and i'm on page 6 of THIS ONE!....I'll check back on this comment once I get through the rest of the post.

Pkmdz and Mana_Mafia like this.
  3. MacTheArcher

^

Attached Files:

4. McLayne

McLayne Soann Ranger 62 EU

maybe it can help. i had myself lil issues of conflict with old version of physX cuz of DDU in safe mode

nvidia physX.jpg
    then
    nvidia II.jpg
    Cf. release note.

hope it could help.

5. Waifu_Hunter

no. I'm not jumping through their hoops anymore because they only make you jump for their entertainment.

6. Riverwren

I have over a years worth of back and forth emails with the GM's and it's seriously painful to me how incompetent they are... I've given them so much information as well as the details of my own testing and they literally just say "We can't reproduce this issue on our end" despite how many people are having stuttering problems... Every suggestion they've ever given me is something you can either find on google, or something that players have told them through the forums is a fix for issue x, except the GM's will suggest it for literally any issue cause they have no f*****g idea... They don't know ****, and they don't seem to care about fixing it either. Practically every thread on the tech support forums is just someone saying "I have this issue please help" and then the GM's pop in to say "Have you tried x" and then the person will say "Yeah I tried it that didn't work" and then the GM's never respond ever again, unless its to say "Send us a ticket so the entire forum doesn't find out how incompetent we are and how little we know about troubleshooting our own game" and then if someone else comes up with a solution they pop in again to say 'Glad you found a fix for it" and then act like they had something to do with that >_>

You're never going to get any useful help from the GM's and they're not going to care about this thread either, despite me linking it to them in my emails... If they "can't reproduce it" they're not going to bother trying to fix it cause they just assume its an issue with users individual pc's, but tbh I doubt they've even tried to reproduce it, and doubt they'd even know where to start with that given how all they seem to know how to do is google stuff.... >_>

7. Shirolicious

Hello, I experience this as well. But only since the forced Microsoft update from Windows 10 version 1507 to version 1709.
    There is also a massive thread about it here:
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/...since-windows-10-creators-update/?offset=1629

Anyways, I had multiple issues since the forced upgrade. I fixed some of the stuttering removing my Killer Network driver and install the latest version of the network driver. That did reduce the stuttering alot but its not completely gone.

I might probably also uninstall the Graphics driver and reinstall that as well. Who knows might be something worth trying.

currently I run a i7-5920k @4Ghz, 8GB DDR4-3200 memory, Geforce GTX1080Ti & Samsung 850 Pro SSD.

I can also run a test later next week give or take with my new system (everything completely new and fresh install etc) and see how that will go. That system will be the best money can currently buy so would be interesting to see if that helps.. even my SSD will be able to read/write at 3500MB/s then. 32GB memory and i7-8700k @5Ghz and same Geforce GTX1080Ti So there will be no bottlenecks.

#207 Shirolicious, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  8. Askore

Askore Sorceress EU

do you have any proof on that? seems highly likely since most of the time my screen says 60+fps but I feel like i have 20-30 in game (on top of the stutterings)

9. Solo322

I think its been fixed since last patch, my guess is it had to do with newest windows 10 update for me, or just another effect of bad servers.

Shenya likes this.
  10. Shenya

Plopping my next 2 cents in here, since I forgot to do it previously.

So as I already stated my problem started the day after Jan 17th patch (when it downloaded a very small patch). To my relief, whatever happened in the Jan 31st patch cured it, and so far all seems fine so far with today's patch. I do still get occasional stutter during long runs, but I don't get the annoying freezes whilst grinding, any little ones I do suffer I put down to lag, since when I have them, everyone in the guild reports same too.

Sadly this does nothing to narrow down the issue for people still experiencing issues. This was the first time (other than those dreadful server issues last year) that I had any issues playing whilst remaining in a relatively small area.

I can say however, that I'm not running the absolute latest nvidia driver, I changed NOTHING, last week's patch fixed my issues. Still running the same 390.65 driver.

11. Crushader

i need to ask, why GM do not pay attention to thousands people having this issue? i tried everything and its for sure not my hardware/software/network issue.

This is game issue related to some hardware/software/network issue, but still... its GAME ISSUE.(because none of ANY other mmo/single player/multi player game have this issue)

also why market fps drop is not fixed? and why there is fps drop? this is just UI that should take like nothing gpu/cpu/ram to open/seach in market.

There is some code that case issue and is executed once per 20sec-2minutes. Or maybe someone would say its GPU Throttling, but here its caused by some memory leak that would be still GAME ISSUE.

Support guys should not try thousands players to find fix, but SEND TICKET TO DEVS TO FIX IT. otherwhise players should write official letter to CEOs instead of lower chair people who just respond "we cant replicate" or "have you tried x(and not respond after answer)". this issue make players quit game!

#211 Crushader, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Guts, Riverwren and Kurtferro79 like this.
  12. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

I finally found a fix !
    I was having constant stuttering in the game , steady 120fps in ultra settings , 300 fps in optimization mode , but everytime i would land a spell or hit something etc i would freeze / stutter for like a second or two ,
    What i did is simple
    I went back to windows 7 from windows 10.
    specs:
    I5 4460K
    R9 295x2
    16g ddr3
    SSD
    HDD

13. Anemonic

windows 7 and windows 10 1703 did nothing for me

14. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

#214 Kurtferro79, Mar 3, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Mharten likes this.
  15. DatSyncw

Cashop is stuttering must find a fix now D:<

16. Nebz

I posted here a while back complaining about stutter, heres an update of sorts:
    couple weeks back I'd get barely any stutter If I played in Fullscreen
    Then week ago I no longer got stutter even in Fullscreen-windowed

also my game used to run extra shitty if I had utube open in the background but now thats been resolved or mitigated too.
    Not claiming its fixed for every1 btw, but theres deffinetly progress

oh and I dunno if its just placebo but some guy posted on reddit that turning on Simplify UI causes stutter so I disabled it w/o testing

17. WolfyPlayss

I have been researching for 9 days 12 hours a day in my spare time and there is no fix for this stuttering issue, the only thing I can think of is that the GPU is throttling when doing combat animations etc.. I recently made a post about it here: https://community.blackdesertonline...s/micro-stuttering-issue.248576/#post-1409550

I still have no idea how to fix this but it normally can be fixed by updating drivers! But this time around it's permanent :(

18. Mharten

I have had this issue since July 11th, 2018 maintenance. There are multiple threads of this issue, which means I'm not the only one. There is still no solution offered by the developer or publisher. This is the only game I have with the issue.

1080 TI
    16GB RAM
    Samsung EVO 850 SSD

I spent all this money towards DPRK Online and they can't even hire programmers to fix this issue. Clearly the joke was on me. I made my own videos showcasing my micro-stuttering. After watching the videos that others have submitted, looking at the lists of solutions that others have tried (up to and including buying an entirely new computer, talk about dedication), I realized it's just not worth it. I have stuck around through all of the treatment we've all been given by the developers and publishers (I have only had good interactions with customer support tickets, kudos to those guys). Micro-stuttering in a grinding game is too irritating. Micro-stuttering in PvP combat has rarely gotten me killed, but to get cucked by a game flaw is pretty annoying when it happens.

In the end I'm kind of thankful for this experience. I've procrastinated on doing 90% of everything I wanted to do this month: developing more productive hobbies and studying. In a way I can thank this game for making me quit again, but let's be honest, this isn't the first time I've returned and probably won't be the last. Was so excited to reach level 62, but now I'm more excited for greater things.

WolfyPlayss likes this.
  19. Mharten

20. Guts

IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR PEARL ABYSS. WHY ISN'T THIS (alongwith Dsync) NUMBER ONE PRIORITY ON THE DEVBOARD?!