1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Constant stuttering every 20 seconds

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Asentrix, Dec 10, 2017.

1. McLayne

McLayne Soann Ranger 62 EU

I have the same issue, then I changed from Very High to High my graphic Quality in settings because nothing else helped. now my GC runs around 75-80%...
    Edit: after I re-log in game, back to 99% again with High... worked once, not twice ><
    Edit 2: find out it was Fast Vsync's fault

I hope so too... u.u

#161 McLayne, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  2. tredici

this stutter and change in general frames is horrible for me. only started after the latest patch, but I went from 100-110 frames on low/low, to 50-60 frames and stutters that can freeze my screen for like 5 seconds at a time. nothing changed, not my graphics settings, no windows update (have them disabled via registry), etc.

MacTheArcher likes this.
  3. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

This is your and everybody else problem. Windows 10: 1709. It is a catastrophic failure for gamers, it is full of bugs. I have already downgraded back to 1703, and block the Creators Update for 365 days, until they fix their unplayable/unusable product. Actually there is no serious reason to upgrade it, because you get the security patches anyway.

https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-delay-windows-10-anniversary-update-3-steps

DAOWAce likes this.
  4. McLayne

McLayne Soann Ranger 62 EU

You're right, but I am one of the unlucky ones who have not had a choice.
    Creator / fall Update has been applied despite the procedure you are quoting (and even if I had disabled Windows Updates services). Microsoft does not seem to be very interested in the concept of consent ...

And personally, I no longer have the opportunity to go back. That said, I'm in Fall Creator for more than 1 month now, and lags / stutters / freezes have appeared for only a few days ago. I guess not everything is MicroSoft's fault :s

5. ScarletBlade

I have the Same Problem after the Windows Update on december stuttering and freezes -.- and nothing help

MacTheArcher likes this.
  6. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Same here... gpu at 90+% and minifreeze every few seconds...

MacTheArcher likes this.
  7. Lovestruck

Same.

8. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

I have this issue with both 1703 and 1709.

9. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

I had a badger from the last patch, in my guild many complain of lag and stutter, gvg is unplayable

10. Chors

Same issue. Im in the state when im refusing to attend nodewars becauae we are zerged every time and all i can do is grave digger > freeze > im dead. Positioning doesnt matter. Worst thing is that every engage, when i use solar flare and stuttering occurs, i will teleport right into 50 people because it works same as reloadui fps trick.

And i doubt its my 1070ti, 32gb ram and intel extreme 5960x @4,4ghz. Game was smooth as butter. I even talked to my korean friend if someone is complaining on inven. Every other game runs perfectly , just bdo is acting up.

Its our bastardized version and its affecting certain hardware / software combos.

11. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

To me 1703 is working perceftly fine on MSI GTX 1070 X, with the newest and oldest nvidia drivers too.
    The point is, with 1709 they (MS) have added a lot of "optimization" to the GPU, gaming ****, and other stuff. It is not working properly. It is working against the vga driver. Not optimizing anything, in a lot of cases it is worse than ever before. Back to Windows XP thingking. We wanted something, but we did something very very wrong until we realized, it was totally pointless to do anything. But! We have already implemented our ****.

A gaming operating system. I am crying it for about 10, 15 years.

#171 Vyky, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  12. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

I'm aware of that. Still doesn't change the fact that this problem is seemingly unrelated to which Windows 10 build is installed.

1709 had problems with its new WDDM 2.3 but those issues are sorted out ever since the problematic release back in October.

13. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

For MS these attempts are just trying to hold back, postpone, stertch the lifecycle of the old DirectX. New, better, faster, smaller, smoother platforms are knocking on the door already, for gaming, for gpu.

What MS is doing with this gaming experience, is just a marketing bullsht.

95% of Windows 10 is full with trash, programs, apps, background processes.

14. Aim0n

15. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

I get what you are trying to say, but it's not helping with the issue at hand. Like at all.

Not meaning to be rude, but there is a lot of tech voodoo in this post. Especially tools which claim to boost FPS are snake oil, same as tweaking TCP related stuff in the registry when games are using UDP for the most part.

Furthermore the issue was clearly introduced with the Patch on the 17th, so I shouldn't fiddle with anything in the first place when the game was running perfectly fine beforehand.

MacTheArcher and Kurtferro79 like this.
  16. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

I have the exact same problem

17. Aim0n

I did what the post said and it helped a bit.

18. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I do not believe in this "tweak" thing.
    I am not saying PA is fully immaculate in this stuttering story.

19. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Same problem on windows 7...

20. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

Let's hope for tomorrow's patch to miraculously solve the problem then, because who needs NA/EU customer support anyway <.<

MacTheArcher likes this.