1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constructive Feedback

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Chaosmasta, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Chaosmasta

Ok i'll work on that makes sense i'm new to the whole forums thing in terms of actually using all the buttons lol.

2. Chaosmasta

Sorry for the late reply i been reading and updating this as i went on. Help would be appreciated and I would be down to help out. We just need to pull more details out of the one liners lol they have something.

3. Nosimo

This thread is cute, 90% of the suggestions can be summed up as remove the p2win schemes and make the game more fun to play, that's not going to happen. Gear is imbalanced because it drives cash shop sales, Classes are imbalanced because it drives cash shop sales, mem frags are hard to come by because it drives cash shop sales. Hidden RNG is in place because guess what? It can be used to drive cash shop sales. The majority of BDO's systems are designed with the cash shop in mind, suggestions which would nerf their income are going to be ignored but g'luck with this thread, keep hope alive.

4. Chaosmasta

Well i don't want to consider my thread cute I want my thread to be some sort of direction to go off of for everyone. Also there is a TON of other ways to make money they just have to see it for example outfits i think i brought this up before but i'll bring it up again. I haven't spent any crazy amount of money on this game due to the pure fact alone the outfits just aren't my style i think i only put money into two outfits and got the rest off the marketplace. Now if they did have decent outfits for both male and female characters that interested me or at least the one i main i probably would be flashing my card willingly left and right. There's other methods of getting people's money. Now it might be a different culture idk but the main thing is we just keep trying and don't get me wrong i'm not playing positive police but someone needs to try to do something cause for the pass idk how long these changes dropped everyone has been nothing but negative to the point i myself had to go to other games and keep a positive vibe from another source but i got good people that play this game that bring me back. So I don't know how many others have tried and stopped but the thing is to keep trying and get support.

5. Nosimo

The thing is outfits have always been sold, I bought more than my fair share back when I was spending on BDO, in their eyes its simply not enough and now that the flood gate has been opened you aren't going to convince them to lose potential profits by rolling back changes which shift customers away from the cash shop. They will act concerned, they will act like they care, they will act like they are listening but business will continue forward for them, they will not cut back on their profits.

6. Smilence

Nah, CM be more like:

Greetings Adventurers!

We appreciate all your feedback, we want to address the unbalanced pvp and gap between highly geared players and new players, therefore we want to increase renowned bonus above full TET.

We also want to address the p2w issue by removing weekly pearl item limit, and increase price.

Waffy and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  7. 6footgeeks

get rid of Reknown, get rid of the extra damage percent and hits awaekning skills have or buff the amount of DR/Ev items give by least twice.

Get rid of caphras and cron energy. keep the enhance system as is, instead remove failstack caps, if you fail past 'failstack cap' you get 1% enhance sucess chance per failstack. so theoretically one can reach 100% successs chance if they keep failing

Fix failsafes for bad RNG in item drops. Yonas need to drop everywhere, Scrolls need to drop better from places they are supposed to drop better. Make shattered accessories sell to vendors for one million so that the amount of shattered you need is always equivalent to the current market value of the item

make every single boss item have an aura that can be exchanged. and make the quest repeatable. Also drop rate of aura should least be 1 with the current atmosphere surrounding bosses being able to only really attend one a day for most people if they're lucky. Also make boss auras exchangable for another at a cost of 2:1

Guild change timer should be 4 days. people who want to change 4 days in an mmo that they're supposed to play for years, no need to cry

More T3 Nodes, Also you NEED to own T3 nodes to do seige and you cant go down from T3. Cant go up from T1 as well. infact, when i think about it, scratch that. make it so you need 3 T1s to do seige 2 T2s and 1 T3, while also making sure you cant drop down

T1-T3 nodes should give improving drop rates. 10% per T1, 20% per T2 40% per T3 Castle give 200% drop rate increase

remove money from Conquest nodes altogether. Keep money for regular nodes at the amount they are. Conquest nodes are for no lifers who should be ok with the drop rate buffs any ways in my opinion.

Remove resistances altogether

Go back to the old CC system but keep the first hit CC thing, just no resistances

Im actually OK with how karma works now if Arsha channels exist. BUT IDEALLY, id like for it to be that every expansion has both 'lawless' and lawful areas if not every other expansion. and in that case, remove jail from these lawless areas, let them run like arsha.
    Like in kama gyfin is a lawful area designed for group grinding

mansums could be lawless etc.

Valencia had GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND DESIGN IMPROVEMENTS for PVE. Cadry and Gahaz elites were great fun, gatekeepers were great fun. We'd like to see many more mobs designed like that

Mjollnir likes this.
  8. Smilence

What else matters apart balacing classes...renowned, nerfs, op class each month, stamina nerf for most classes except wichard to slow down the game artificially. This is the only and the biggest problem if you read forum.

9. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

What do I want to see:

1) Ranger costumes featuring miniskirts and heels and lots of skin/transparent cloth textures. Outfit shape overall should emphasize the Ranger's hips and breasts. Lots of gold/metallic trims and jewels as decoration preferred. Floral, fairy, or angel theme preferred. <3

2) Decoupling of group PVE, solo PVE, solo PVP, and group PVP in class balance so that classes can be balanced in 1 area of the game without affecting another area.

3) Free market economy where buyers and sellers can negotiate the true worth of the item(s) to be exchanged to incentivize sellers to sell their stocks of items so the market can be less dead.

10. ambyentlight

They need to reduce dps off all wizard and witch skills to set them inline with all other classes respective ap because atm a witch or wiz at say 160ap will do they sameish dps as a class that has 185ap.

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

so, basically, you want them to increase wizard dps to bring it inline with other classes (at high ap)?

12. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

Think he is saying witch/wiz does X damage at Y AP but other classes need Y+Z AP to do X damage, therefore witch and wizard need a nerf.

13. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

Make a place like arena that when u enter every1 will have same ap n dp , i mean actualy like pvp in gw2 , where a lvl 1 geared player = lvl 80 full legendry, so it will all be about skill

14. WhySoSeeryus

But the truth is in fact the opposite on higher ap. So by that logic they need a buff.

(While it is true they deal more damage on 160ap, but is that really ap value u wanna balance the game around?)

15. Ashenvall

My feedback: We need more P2W content, more Cash items.

I'am pretty sure, this is a constructive feedback

16. Chaosmasta

Yeah again i want to avoid gear discussions here because that is a whole other monster within itself and everyone has different views on it since i was kindly warned about having discussions like that cause it can shut down the thread like i said i know it's other form of feedback but i think that needs to go in it's own thread.

17. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

Why would you increase the damage of the class with the best heals on top of PA? Meanwhile some other classes can't heal even themselves? higher AP (assuming you mean near softcap/softcap+) is also where everyone 1 shots everyone anyway so balancing damage on that range is silly and will just make life worse for people with crappy RNG or new to the game/current class and therefore do not have that AP yet.

18. Chaosmasta

Some of this don't really have a why attached to it. Can you kinda pin point a why? This is alot but some of this is just straight this should be happening behind it and that's it. So basically the way i'm looking at it which is probably how anyone else would look at it if their trying to improve something this doesn't really give me much to go off of. I got some of it but i think the one's you kinda touched and go'ed with was kinda left hanging.

19. WhySoSeeryus

By your own logic, heals are irrelevant if people oneshot you. That doesnt change the fact that w/w have low dps on high ap. Also their mobility sux which also means way lower uptime on targets.

20. Chaosmasta

For the decoupling so what your saying is you want different channels for pvp to pve? Not blowing pass your first feedback i'm still trying to figure out how to word that lol.