1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cooking cook's duty

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Storm84, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Storm84

I cooked 20 fried fish and used the imperial cruise to make the apprenitice fried fish cooking box from my house in velia and when I try to turn it in to the imperial crafting delivery in heidel city it says that the sale when though, but the fried fish box is still in my inventory. What do I have to do to fix this?

Plz Help
    Thanks

2. Reverielle

I had this problem too.

Imperial Crafting Traders only have a certain capacity they accept for each cooking box dish (or any other type). So if someone has already delivered the quota of Fried Fish boxes (approximately 30 boxes, though it varies a for each), they will not accept yours until they reset their delivery count (which is usually every three hours I believe).

So to be safe the ideal thing to do is to know when the delivery quota for all Imperial Trade items resets, and be there at the trader ready with your package/s of Fried Fish at that time. It's worth noting that in 'off hours' ((non US primetime for example)) sometimes the quotas don't fill up for hours, at other times, they'll be filled within minutes. Some fill up faster than others too, and sadly Fried Fish seems the most popular of all dishes to deliver to the Imperial Traders (likely because it is the easiest/first done for the daily missions.).

I hope that helps you. Goodluck.

3. Grehm

Grehm 62 NA

Heidel is a pretty popular town, so I'm sure it's just the amount able to be sold is already done. Try sending the boxes to Olvia or Calpheon and place an alt there. Be sure to note when the Imperial trade resets as well.