1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooking or fishing or processing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by aleyan97, Feb 12, 2019.

1. aleyan97

I have some saved money and i want to boost my afk or semiafk income significantly. I would chose between buying all the weight limits and maid outfit for the processing part, buying inv slots for afk fishing(this seems the most expensive) and to buy cooking clothes and go that way with imperial delivery and so. My worker empire is building right now(fired all the v ue ones and i am hiring only prof and orange ones). I have around 230cp.
    I was thinkingg that getting as much weight as possible with the maid outfit would let me proces overnight for about 6 7 hours and that should be some nice silver. The whole imperial delivery thing looks pretty nice too. How much time cooking per day does one need to turn the maximum amount of crates. Because i could combine both and go cooking and processing for some nice afk income.

Please let me hear your opinion
    (pls dont come with dont spend on this game and all that ****. If u dont have something helpful to say dont say it)

2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

I would say get the Karki first, the ability to process from storage is pretty nice.

Fearless V likes this.
  3. Hyppocritten

Tbh I think you're low on CP so I would cook/alchemy for a while till u get all nodes etc. When out of ingredients I would process.

I never fished much...

4. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

What that being has said. The Pearl Shop processing outfit. IMO is one of the most highly underrated Pearl Shop item in the cash shop. It pretty much is a complete and utter game changer. The power to be able to process from storage is without rival in this game!

5. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

No kidding....i dont even use processing clothes anymore, i use my weight up set of hercules, crystals, treant whisper and asula belt....<3 gibs tri golden sun corral, please tanks

6. Fearless V

Depends on how much he's spent on the cash shop. If he does something similar or better than this...........
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/379225019##
    That being really don't need that much CPs.

7. aleyan97

I could afford right now both costumes all the weight for the process alt and maybe some lodging but i dont know for sure

8. Fearless V

If it's in your heart, then just do it! Don't let your dreams become MEMEs!

9. aleyan97

Going a little bit further i was thinking of doing mainly honeywine for imperial delivery and process different sorts of wood and ores(mainly steel brass brinze and wood from calph and balenos crates) .what do you think? Should i rethink this strategy or it is ok at least for start?

10. AlnilamE

I didn't bother with the cooking clothes, as I find cooking with +3 clothes and alchemy stone enough to go through a cooking station while I'm busy afk. But the processing outfit is really nice.

11. crosspath

I would go cooking and fishing afk. Fishing will be the only afk thing as soon as we get masteries.

Afk processing will be dead once processing manos come, so i would not buy the processing cash shop costume, will only give you some more time of a short afk time anyway, buy it only later if you feel necessary, but I would not buy it now.

Alchemy only if you want to spend time gathering, otherwise is useless as with new market materials won't be easy to buy.

#11 crosspath, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  12. Blitzball

Alchemy all the way. This is the most broken lifeskill for money.

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  13. Fearless V

HUSH YOUR WHORE MOUTH! :D

Alchemy is so not worth it. You'll totally spend more than you'll make. Not to mention that most of the alchemy raw mats are rares and super rare gathered mats. You should totally just stick to the other lifeskills. And leave alchemy to those who have bigger silver rolls!

It is not a lifeskill for the faint of heart to get into. Do not attempt to do alchemy unless you are willing to throw your life away on lifeskilling! Also do not report your findings in public. In the rare chance, you do get into alchemy. It is a lifeskill, for the most dedicated of lifeskillers! You have been warned.

14. aleyan97

nah. i dont want lifeskilling to becoma the main point of my BDO experience. Still hunting that softcap:D but i got intrested by the guy that said processing will not be afk anymore. care to elaborate a little bit? i mean fishing is ok but hou much can you make per night lets say with 150 inv slots and artisan in fishing? Truth be told i guess it goes well with cooking but i just want an afk or semi afk method of doing silver. I will gather only for building adv cooking ustensils

15. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Life skills will be updated via Life Skill masteries (Farming and Trading have yet to get their mastery update), in case of Processing Mastery it allows you to process more material at the same time. As a result it'll come closer to Cooking/Alchemy in terms of how afk-able it'll be, since you'll either way run out of material or get to 100%-125% LT a lot quicker.

Some links regarding the Processing one and general updates:
    https://www.invenglobal.com/blackde...process-large-quantities-of-materials-at-once
    https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/5485/life-skill-mastery-and-new-life-skill-gear-added-in-kr
    https://www.invenglobal.com/blackde...-mastery-gear-hunting-mastery-and-sniper-mode
    https://www.invenglobal.com/blackde...ed-life-skill-mastery-buff-new-alchemy-stones
    https://www.invenglobal.com/blackde...added-life-skill-mastery-accessories-combined

To keep in mind, some informations are already outdated, e.g. it originally started out with only a Processing Stone you had to enhance, but that was changed with the introduction of Life Skill mastery and the Processing Stone will only increase the mastery stat.
    Last three links aren't directly about Processing, but have some useful informations as well.

16. aleyan97

ty very much for the links

17. Fearless V

Don't get hype for this yet. There is still no telling how long until we even get this in our version of the game. Hell their is even no telling if they still plan to give us these content. Right now it seems that BDO is more likely to shut down before we got that content. So take that for what it's worth.