1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Costume extraction REEE

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Korvgubben, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Korvgubben

The patchnotes was not clear at all on that you have to CHOOSE valks cry OR cron stones when you extract costumes... Now I got very, VERY dissapointed :(

Compensation for my hurt feelings when? REEEEEEEeee

Smileybones likes this.
  2. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

contact support.

Sibyyl, warriors and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  3. SammyAndTina

There is litterally a menu that pops up with 2 checkboxes; Valks Cry or Cron Stone. How did you not see that? Its litterally right above the button you have the push... the same button that you pressed for each piece of that costume.

4. Korvgubben

Does your patchnotes have a menu?

5. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

No but what is the point of your topic here? Other than obviously blaming PA or Kakao for your own unability of reading. Or your quickcombo click click click so that you missed the point where you could CHOOSE what you want to extract.

You fked up there sorry.

AZzalor and Sibyyl like this.
  6. AuroraStrafe

The thing is, when you start to p2w you simply don't have the patience for the game anymore... you can't expect them to read a little line of text...

Sibyyl likes this.
  7. Korvgubben

Red line of text is wrong. The patchnotes didnt include the info.

Purple line of text is also wrong because that never happened.

People are VERY quick to misinterpret what I write it seems...

8. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Well from what you write there is a lot of stuff that you can interpret into it.

And you did not say anywhere that you didn't do/tried it. And the way you wrote it, it sounded a lot as if you did and then went into the forums raging about it because you got the wrong item assuming you would get both.

Also the red marked is not wrong because i assumed you tried it out and there is a window poping up that states that you have to choose which you want to extract. Same goes for the next one.

9. Korvgubben

The red marked IS wrong because the info was not written in the patchnotes hence you blaming it on my ability to read is just off. Going by assumptions then Im gonna assume that reading the patchnotes for yourself wasnt an option before replying.

More on the topic however. Im honestly not sure how to make it more obvious than typing "REEEE" in both the title and the post itself without losing all the comedic value.

PS: The info can be found in the enhancement guide that was actually linked to in the patchnotes. I only read the introduction and it seemed to be directed at beginners so I didnt read further hence the statement that the info was not clearly presented and my dissapointment when I walked to the blacksmith to extract a helmet to make up 10 valks was genuine.

#9 Korvgubben, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018