1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couldn't use coupons

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ѕєиραι~ ダンデレ, Jul 2, 2017.

1. ѕєиραι~ ダンデレ

Hello, I sent a support ticket yesterday regarding this issue, but since the coupons are going to expire I decided to post it here as well, hoping maybe a GM will respond faster since some of the threads on here are complaints about the speed of the ticket support. Anyway, I recently bought some pearls to get a Costume and a Pet. I saw that I had a 20% discount coupon for a pet, so I decided to use it, I click on it and it says "Coupons can be applied when purchasing items from the pearl shop". I'm confused at this point because I thought I was in the pearl shop, but I thought maybe you have to be in the checkout, so I put it in the cart and before I buy the pet I click on the coupon and it says the same thing. Again I thought maybe when I actually buy the item it will use the coupon, and that's why I am here, because it didn't use the coupon. It happened to me before when I bought my $40 outfit, but I didn't care since I am getting paid soon, but now I can't add more pearls to get anything else. I was planning to get the "Choppy" pet with the discount and the Processing Costume, but now I just have $20.40 sitting here. Please make the Coupon system easier so people like me won't get confused or make the same mistake I did. I just want to use my coupons, so please let me know if you can do anything to help me.

2. Andreakos

Andreakos Stormskies Witch 56 EU

This should give an insight on how to use the in-game coupons.
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001698189-How-to-use-the-Coupon-Book-

About the refund, make sure you've sent it in before 72h from the purchase time has passed.
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210749709-Pearl-item-refund-Policy

3. ѕєиραι~ ダンデレ

Andreakos likes this.