1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couple Quest Questions

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Wreavant, May 15, 2017.

1. Wreavant

So, I'm not exactly a noob as I'm currently level 43, but frankly I haven't payed a ton of attention to the game on the way here and I feel like these questions fit here.
    My first question relates to the main Black spirit quests. A couple of days ago I had a little popup of the main black spirit quest above where the other quests you've accepted are on the right, however ever since yesterday its been gone and I haven't been able to find a setting that puts it back. I currently have the quest "Kelpan Mine" but no way to actual see that I have this quest unless I manually open my quest section with O. My second question might be related but I am not sure. I was mulling around my quest section (O key) and saw that in the suggested quests there was a section called "Secret Guards and Jordine". I definitely remember doing the first two quests in this chain (Injured Explorer and Looking For Orwen) However I do not remember doing any of the quests after them and can find no way to get back on the quest chain. Considering this seems to be the main "Story" quest chain it's kinda frustrating that I can't figure out where I went wrong or how to start the quest chain over. Any help with either of these problems would be greatly appreciated.

2. Vhonzell

1.) I assume that your problem is that you cannot see the main quest UI on the right side of your screen. Check your UI setting by pressing the ESC button then select "Edit UI" then you will see the box where it was previously positioned in your screen which is right above the other quests. Click on the "eye" icon and it should appear on your screen.

2.) Let's see if the first one solves this as well. Try to run through your black spirit quests since some are given ahead as you progress through your level.

#2 Vhonzell, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Wreavant likes this.