1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Courser Materials not dropping from fishing since patch(4 Hours in)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Khazzak, May 8, 2019.

1. Khazzak

Hey, since the Patch got done, not a single Courser Material from fishing anymore, didn't find anything in the patchnotes except that the Event is ongoing... so yeah. 4 Hours nothing nada.

2. Artorias_Dusk

The drop rate is just to low I guess. I fished afk and grinded when home, I only made 103 t9 mats. But hey, one more week!

3. Khazzak

got 193 materials in 7 days, and now not a single one in 4-5 hours? they must've messed something up^^

4. Khazzak

hmm just got one, but they seriously nerfed the rate, 1 in 5 hours isn't even remotely realistic as to how they dropped so much before patch.

5. CanIWatchUSleep

ahh they might have messed it while removing mullets coz both of them fall under same loot table which is event item

6. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

Event is still on, got 2 this morning.

7. Yuusayn

Congrats that your rng isn't always even all the time

8. Khazzak

less about rng than the actual drop amount over a longer set period of time? O.o

9. CanIWatchUSleep

it also might be where u are fishing we where not geting any relics or petals during mullet event at hidel so do try other spots

10. Khazzak

i was/am fishing at heidel and got relics O.o Seems like everyone has different problems.

11. Khazzak

Can confirm now after a day of fishing, 27.5 before patch yesterday average a day. Now it is 6 at most.

12. Galatia

Galatia Hoshishinzui Valkyrie 62 EU

Duvencrune (in the spa lake) - autofishing with Bal+10 +Sea Cron Meal + Silver Fishers gear +2 => 1.5 hours and I have 3 Fruit of Yaniwhatshisface so far and 0 relics.

Fished overnight in Olvia (in the sea) and had 0 event things and around 6 relics.

Hour later: 2 more from AFK fishing

#12 Galatia, May 9, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
  13. Aelisah

Same with training horses - Though I might be inpatient, I feel as if horse xp got less? But the training xp I get still looks good... I would see after I come home from work later today :D /tinfoil

14. Escapism

I dont even care about those, already have my t9 and not gonna attempt a second one, and those items arent even tradeable, so theyre just gonna rot in my inv like many other things...

What I care more about is my 1 (ONE!!!) Laila's Petal i've gotten from afk fishing near 24/7 in an entire month. At this current rate and with the chance to actually obtain a t4 fairy from that box, it would only take an average 24/7 afk fisher about 15-20 years to get a t4 fairy...

Korvgubben and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  15. AlnilamE

Was that average from fishing 3 8-hour shifts a day? Because my average during the night was 6-8 items, which is the same I got last night.

I did notice I didn't get any petals or keys at the waterpark (though I got relics). but I did get a petal last night.

16. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin DarkKnight 62 NA

My T9 mats seem the same as last week, tbh. I'd get like 8 - 10 in an 8 hour period or something? I honestly haven't been watching them really close, but I had around 150 from the first week.

I haven't fished in Grana for a very long time, but that's where I used to get quite a lot of petals if anyone is interested in trying that.