1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Courser progress & failstacks in mount information

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aglaja, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:29 PM.

1. Aglaja

Hey,

I think it would be good if we'd have a horse courser failstacks and current progress visible under mount information, because right now we have to run all the way to stonetail horseranch just to check how much materials we need for an attempt, which can be frustrating. Just a small detail, and certainly there are more important things to focus on, but think about it someday.

EDIT: I am talking about situation when player doesn't wan't to keep a couser in stonetail stable all the time, but actually use it.

#1 Aglaja, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:29 PM
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  2. AlnilamE

You can go to the Map, click on Stonetail, select the Stable icon, click on your courser and scroll to the last row of skills. The last 3 skills are the courser ones. You can tell the percentages from there, but you have to add them up.

That doesn't cover fail stacks, but that's really not that important.

3. Aglaja

That is only useful if you keep Your horse in that stable all the time. If you're using that horse, You are unable to check the progress in any way, which is frustrating. I don't want to be forced to use other horse that is way slower than my courser.

4. AlnilamE

Ah. I see. I never bothered using the coursers before they awakened because it's a pain to train their skills and then lose all of that when they turn into a T9. So they get stabled until they awaken. Turn into a T9 and get your freedom, so to speak.

5. Aglaja

Well, i am trying, but i need around 5-6 fs more. Problem is, i usually can afford mats for only one try at a time, so it's sometimes nice to know how many mats i need to buy.

AlnilamE likes this.
  6. AlnilamE

I hear you! I try to get most of the mats myself, so it takes a week or two per attempt.

Good luck on your T9!

Aglaja likes this.
  7. DafuqYouLookinAt

I'd personally LOVE to see % chance of success rate for T9.
    :D